SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
I do not care if you people are so fucking consumed by politics that you cannot watch a movie without inserting it into the movie, I just pity you, that is all.
The entire concept of this conversation has escaped you.

Not at all. We have a group of people that are so consumed by politics that everything they do is seen through the lense of politics, and as such they see the boogieman behind everything.

It is a shitty way to live, but I guess it is all you people have.

We have tried, for years to ignore the little shit nuggets that Hollywood keeps putting into the movies that we want to enjoy.

I was watching a good tv show, a while back. And a character was creating a false identity for herself, and got a fake family picture for her work desk.

ONe of her peers, was looking at the family picture and did not like it,

Her reason?

They looked like republicans.

Looking like republicans is bad? We are that evul that just looking like us is a problem, even for a fake family that no one will ever meet that does not even exist, even within the reality of the show?

Why was that there? What did it add? It was an insult, it make the character less sympathetic to half the audience and took me out of the story, reminding me that this was a story told by an asshole liberals hollywood asshole.

This is not about a problem with us. This is about them being assholes.

What show was that?

Dead like Me, great show actually. Luckily they did not do enough of that shit to ruin it for me.

So, a comedy made a joke about Repubs, you are triggered but managed to keep watching the show.

Thanks!

It was a great series, Loved every minute of it. You are missing out
There wasn't enough viewers who thought it was a great series. Now it's a dead series.

From what I read, it was planned as a single season. Damon Lindelof, the creator, talked about it only being a one season show before it aired. Everything Damon Lindelof has said about Watchmen season 2
Damon Lindelof Says HBO's 'Watchmen' Was Designed to Only Last One Season

It may have sucked (I haven't seen it yet), but having it only go for one season seems to have always been the plan.

That is really hard to believe. That a tv network would invest time and resources into a show for one season?

Yup. Did they say it was running for only one season BEFORE it flopped?

Yes, Lindelof said before it even aired that one season was all he was going to do.

And it did not flop, just the opposite.

The show’s linear audience for the finale grew 14 percent versus last week’s episode (822,000) and 17 percent compared to the October 20 series premiere (799,000), while HBO says digital viewership leapt 31 percent between premiere and finale. More impressively, HBO estimates Watchmen’s cumulative audience currently stands at more than 7 million viewers per episode, including replays and delayed digital viewing. That’s the best first season of a fall HBO series since Westworld’s freshman cycle three years ago, and the most-watched first season of any HBO original since Big Little Lies bowed in February 2017.
The finale was it's best night. This is a good case of you can't fire me. I quit you.
So, Is HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ a Hit or Not?

Maybe there are more white supremacists than HBO bargained for.

I do not care if you people are so fucking consumed by politics that you cannot watch a movie without inserting it into the movie, I just pity you, that is all.

Not at all. We have a group of people that are so consumed by politics that everything they do is seen through the lense of politics, and as such they see the boogieman behind everything.

So you blame the people watching (or not) the show for being too political. But not the people making the show. The ones actually putting their political views in the production aren’t the problem it’s those that decide not to watch their SJW/woke bullshit.

That is both as stupid and at the same time expected from you left wingers.

You are seeing things that do not exist, you are seeing boogiemen because you have been programmed to see them. You see a brown person or a gay person and think "Oh my god, look what they are doing".

I mean fuck, one of the people in this thread has counted the number of gay sex scenes in the show Game of Thrones, while most of the world does not even notice.
I do want to get back to your premise here and it really is the basis of the entire left.

It’s not us that’s the problem. it’s you that’s the problem.

It’s not our crazy left worthless candidates running for office, it’s you voters.

It’s not the creepy mentally unstable transvestite, it’s you.

It’s not the stupidity of all girls Ghost Busters, it’s you.

It’s not the Oscars going fuck all nuts about cow abuse, it’s you.

It’s not us making white/male 007 a black woman, it’s you.

It’s not us making a super hero a queer, it’s you.

It’s not us making up 98 genders when there are clearly only two, it’s you.

This is the new communist democrats that want to control your life from cradle to grave. It’s not them, it’s you for not putting up with it.

Yes, it is you.

You see, nobody but a sexist cares about an all girls Ghost Busters, nobody but a homophobe cares about a gay super hero, there is nothing about 007 that requires it to be a white male.

The most ironic part of this is that your counterparts on the left are doing the same kind of bitching about Hollywood. Not enough of this and not enough of that.

You wingnuts are the same, matters not which side you are on.

There wasn't enough viewers who thought it was a great series. Now it's a dead series.

From what I read, it was planned as a single season. Damon Lindelof, the creator, talked about it only being a one season show before it aired. Everything Damon Lindelof has said about Watchmen season 2
Damon Lindelof Says HBO's 'Watchmen' Was Designed to Only Last One Season

It may have sucked (I haven't seen it yet), but having it only go for one season seems to have always been the plan.

That is really hard to believe. That a tv network would invest time and resources into a show for one season?

Yup. Did they say it was running for only one season BEFORE it flopped?

Yes, Lindelof said before it even aired that one season was all he was going to do.

And it did not flop, just the opposite.

The show’s linear audience for the finale grew 14 percent versus last week’s episode (822,000) and 17 percent compared to the October 20 series premiere (799,000), while HBO says digital viewership leapt 31 percent between premiere and finale. More impressively, HBO estimates Watchmen’s cumulative audience currently stands at more than 7 million viewers per episode, including replays and delayed digital viewing. That’s the best first season of a fall HBO series since Westworld’s freshman cycle three years ago, and the most-watched first season of any HBO original since Big Little Lies bowed in February 2017.
The finale was it's best night. This is a good case of you can't fire me. I quit you.
So, Is HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ a Hit or Not?

Maybe there are more white supremacists than HBO bargained for.

The finale being the best night is what every show shoots for. It means that you picked up viewers along the way instead of a good opening rating and then dropping off.

So you blame the people watching (or not) the show for being too political. But not the people making the show. The ones actually putting their political views in the production aren’t the problem it’s those that decide not to watch their SJW/woke bullshit.

You are seeing things that do not exist, you are seeing boogiemen because you have been programmed to see them. You see a brown person or a gay person and think "Oh my god, look what they are doing".

I mean fuck, one of the people in this thread has counted the number of gay sex scenes in the show Game of Thrones, while most of the world does not even notice.
I do want to get back to your premise here and it really is the basis of the entire left.

It’s not our crazy left worthless candidates running for office, it’s you voters.

This is the new communist democrats that want to control your life from cradle to grave. It’s not them, it’s you for not putting up with it.

Yes, it is you.

You see, nobody but a sexist cares about an all girls Ghost Busters, nobody but a homophobe cares about a gay super hero, there is nothing about 007 that requires it to be a white male.

The most ironic part of this is that your counterparts on the left are doing the same kind of bitching about Hollywood. Not enough of this and not enough of that.

The all girls Ghostbusters bombed. Ocean`s 8 bombed. Gay superheroes bombed. 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. That no one cares is the whole point. They didn't care enough to see these movies. The ones who make this unentertaining drivel don't care. They believe if they keep making drivel the public will eventually give in.

The all girls Ghostbusters bombed. Ocean`s 8 bombed. Gay superheroes bombed. 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. That no one cares is the whole point. They didn't care enough to see these movies. The ones who make this unentertaining drivel don't care. They believe if they keep making drivel the public will eventually give in.

The all girls Ghostbusters was a terrible script, had notihng to do with the girls.

Every Ocean's movie has done progressively worse since the first, based upon the budget to make the movie, 8 did better than 12 or 13.

What gay superheroes bombed?

Yes, 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. And that has now gotten old and stale, thus they are trying something different.

We have tried, for years to ignore the little shit nuggets that Hollywood keeps putting into the movies that we want to enjoy.

I was watching a good tv show, a while back. And a character was creating a false identity for herself, and got a fake family picture for her work desk.

ONe of her peers, was looking at the family picture and did not like it,

Her reason?

They looked like republicans.

Looking like republicans is bad? We are that evul that just looking like us is a problem, even for a fake family that no one will ever meet that does not even exist, even within the reality of the show?

Why was that there? What did it add? It was an insult, it make the character less sympathetic to half the audience and took me out of the story, reminding me that this was a story told by an asshole liberals hollywood asshole.

This is not about a problem with us. This is about them being assholes.

What show was that?

Dead like Me, great show actually. Luckily they did not do enough of that shit to ruin it for me.

So, a comedy made a joke about Repubs, you are triggered but managed to keep watching the show.

Thanks!
But to see as an example, Jimmy Kimmel making a derogatory comment on his little son would be a start to unity. That is the level of demeaning insults to the degree Repubs face. And most of the political destruction goes to the Repubs. You keep playing dumb as the weapons are kept being bought. You are so scared and cowardly you have to try to get rid of them.

But to see as an example, Jimmy Kimmel making a derogatory comment on his little son would be a start to unity. That is the level of demeaning insults to the degree Repubs face. And most of the political destruction goes to the Repubs. You keep playing dumb as the weapons are kept being bought. You are so scared and cowardly you have to try to get rid of them.

what the fuck are you talking about? What am I trying to get rid of?

The all girls Ghostbusters was a terrible script, had notihng to do with the girls.

Every Ocean's movie has done progressively worse since the first, based upon the budget to make the movie, 8 did better than 12 or 13.

Yes, 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. And that has now gotten old and stale.

As are the industry moves toward countless films and shows about "Die Uberfrauen", the indestructible fem-fantasy ideal, which got old after Linda Hamilton's version in 1991.

Hollywood is actively working to drive away customers. If our society was not deathly ill, the investors would be lynching the creative types doing this shit.

If I was the investors, I wouldn't just be suing, I'd be jailing for "fraud."

Financial Fraud Crime Victims

18 U.S. Code § 1341 - Frauds and swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises

These progressive scum obtain the money from wealthy investors under the pretense of making a "movie/series/film," and instead make a film that they know will INSULT and ENRAGE people. They are using other's people money to troll conservatives.

They have no desire to appeal or persuade conservatives, they just want to hurt them.

According to the same US Code:
...any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Yes, it is you.

There ya go Hillary. Let it all out.

Yes, 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. And that has now gotten old and stale.

As are the industry moves toward countless films and shows about "Die Uberfrauen", the indestructible fem-fantasy ideal, which got old after Linda Hamilton's version in 1991.

Seems the indestructible male fantasy ideal got old after Arnie’s version in 1985. Or Bruce in 1990, yet they are still pumping them out.

Yes, it is you.

There ya go Hillary. Let it all out.

That was an embarrassing come back even by your low standards.

Yet you have no troubling believing that a TV network would purposefully try and drive away its customer base

Well Golfing Gator I'm glad you've come to the realization and inspiration o this thread.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD FILM PRODUCERS ALIENATE MORE THAN HALF THEIR BASE (if you go by US geography, instead of US population, why would the film producers purposely alienate 90% of the geographic US)?

Cuz someone is feeding them money.

Show me the tax returns.

Yes, 007 was conceived as a white Male by his creator. And that has now gotten old and stale, thus they are trying something different.
No. Joe they aren't. The black woman as 007 is designed to be a one off. There will be a new, make, James Bond. Evidently no one wants to tinker with the franchise.

Gay superheroes.
20 superheroes you probably didn't know were LGBT

It's the lack of imagination. The SJW cannot come up with original stories or characters. They must endlessly reprocess all prior success into the new package where everyone is non white, gay, bi or at least trans or some combination thereof.

Until then these studios will continue to lose money.

what the fuck are you talking about? What am I trying to get rid of?
You want to get rid of guns. The demeaning and derogatory comments by the mostly Prog media/entertainer industry is one way. I am sure Jimmy Kimmel trying to get the most laugh would make some nasty comment about his little toddler. For that is the level of remarks Repubs and their voters face most of the time.

[".

First of all, a large part of the world beheads people for this.

Second: I was watching GoT with extremely liberal relatives, who are Bernie supporters today.

When margery's brother (forgot his name) and Renly were getting it on, they (both my female cousin and her husband), averted their vision by tilting and changing the direction of their faces and placing their hands before their eyes.

Even a female who claims to be paragon of the far-left and all their SJW values...was repulsed by two males having sex. We had to rewind the scene and turn up the volume to hear the dialogue, and I volunteered to be the person who actually LOOKED to observe any important visual clues/content that the audio alone could not provide.

Yes. That was a VERY enlightening experience for me. My own far left family members couldn't stomach to watch the GoT gay sex scene.

If multiple gay sex scenes were sprinkled into every season, the entire series would have failed...and the producers KNEW THAT. They added a single gay sex scene to keep the SJW mafia away.

Btw, volunteering to watch that scene was...HORRIBLE. I remember feeling a twitch in my neck muscles (where the neck meets the collarbone).

[".

First of all, a large part of the world beheads people for this.

Second: I was watching GoT with extremely liberal relatives, who are Bernie supporters today.

When margery's brother (forgot his name) and Renly were getting it on, they (both my female cousin and her husband), averted their vision by tilting and changing the direction of their faces and placing their hands before their eyes.

Even a female who claims to be paragon of the far-left and all their SJW values...was repulsed by two males having sex. We had to rewind the scene and turn up the volume to hear the dialogue, and I volunteered to be the person who actually LOOKED to observe any important visual clues/content that the audio alone could not provide.

Yes. That was a VERY enlightening experience for me. My own far left family members couldn't stomach to watch the GoT gay sex scene.

If multiple gay sex scenes were sprinkled into every season, the entire series would have failed...and the producers KNEW THAT. They added a single gay sex scene to keep the SJW mafia away.

Btw, volunteering to watch that scene was...HORRIBLE. I remember feeling a twitch in my neck muscles (where the neck meets the collarbone).
The gay characters in GoT were written as gay in the books. I too forget his name it was the knight. His homosexuality was pivotal to the plot later on when the High Sparrow put him on trial. That was George RR Martin's idea and it shouldn't be messed with.

I actually wouldn't mind a black woman seducing 10 men at once as 007... what a scene.

Forum List

Back