Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

You are NO MODERATE.
Correct. And I've never claimed to be. As I clearly point out in the second line of my sig.

Waiting for you to point out my lies. Still.
Let the jury decide on this forum............

They have seen the exchanges............but I will bet on a hung jury.........

Because opinions are partisan............

The Media..........the left...........the Never Trumpers.......turned a funeral into a 3 Ring Circus..........
and that is all this is..............

Point out the abuse of power from the Obama administration..........lay it out.........

I'll be waiting................

You are NO MODERATE.
Correct. And I've never claimed to be. As I clearly point out in the second line of my sig.

The Media..........the left...........the Never Trumpers.......turned a funeral into a 3 Ring Circus..........

Point out the abuse of power from the Obama administration..........lay it out.........

So you can't back up your words. Thanks. No surprise.

Abuse of power? I don't know, but I know that talk radio has provided you with a long list.

So you keep screaming what you're supposed to scream. So will your obedient, mirror-image counterparts on the Regressive Left.

This isn't a war to me.

And thanks again.

You are NO MODERATE.

Abuse of power? I don't know, but I know that talk radio has provided you with a long list.

So you keep screaming what you're supposed to scream. So will your obedient, mirror-image counterparts on the Regressive Left.

This isn't a war to me.

And thanks again.
A long list backed up with verifiable evidence.......including under oath testimonies.......

But you refuse to look..........it doesn't suit the partisan side of your posts.......

McCain was a target of the Tea Party.............

McCain was a part of the current investigation......another leaker.........

And this funeral was a political show............Enjoy the show.......

And Enjoy the new SCOTUS pick...........derp.

You are NO MODERATE.

This isn't a war to me.

And thanks again.
A long list backed up with verifiable evidence.......including under oath testimonies.......

But you refuse to look..........it doesn't suit the partisan side of your posts.......

Okie dokie, thanks again!

You are NO MODERATE.

This isn't a war to me.

And thanks again.

Okie dokie, thanks again!
Enjoyed the exchange......

Wasn't very politically correct now was it......

:iyfyus.jpg:

Trump crossed lines in the depth of his attacks on McCain - he made it personal, as he does all the time. And his supporters cheer it.

GMAB, TRUMP's comments were in response to McCain attacking TRUMP and his supporters. How many times did Obama cross the line during the 2008 campaign, yet McCain was able to get past the petty attacks from Obama.
I voted for McCain and he lost, perhaps had he gone after Obama with the same amount of vitriol as he has for TRUMP he would have won.
TRUMP won because he along with millions of others who voted for him understood playing nice politics losses elections. So while people like McCain are hung up because of petty comments made during a contentious campaign, TRUMP moves on beyond words with actions.

In war collateral damages are often accepted because the intention of outcome is for the greater good, If McCain was able to accept the collateral deaths caused by the war in Iraq to serve the greater good, he should have been able to get over simple words from TRUMP to serve the greater good for the US.

That's not so.
memory-lane.jpg

Your memory is poor, that's true.

Trump crossed lines in the depth of his attacks on McCain - he made it personal, as he does all the time. And his supporters cheer it.

GMAB, TRUMP's comments were in response to McCain attacking TRUMP and his supporters. How many times did Obama cross the line during the 2008 campaign, yet McCain was able to get past the petty attacks from Obama.
I voted for McCain and he lost, perhaps had he gone after Obama with the same amount of vitriol as he has for TRUMP he would have won.
TRUMP won because he along with millions of others who voted for him understood playing nice politics losses elections. So while people like McCain are hung up because of petty comments made during a contentious campaign, TRUMP moves on beyond words with actions.

In war collateral damages are often accepted because the intention of outcome is for the greater good, If McCain was able to accept the collateral deaths caused by the war in Iraq to serve the greater good, he should have been able to get over simple words from TRUMP to serve the greater good for the US.

That's not so.
memory-lane.jpg

Don't you have another 50 threads to start on racism or something.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"The other side acts like nasty, petulant children, so it's fine that we do too."

America, 2018.
STFU............you don't stand bye ......bend over ........and do nothing when they are trying to screw you.

You hit back............And this thread is using a funeral to attack..........McCain attacked the Tea Party because they called him out.........Called them a bunch of crazies............same shit different day..............

Political grandstanding at a funeral..............that is all..........

And the left.........who attacked the hell out of him........back then.........now love him.........ENJOY the BS.
shutterstock_95254843-300x200.jpg
Take that Pycho anal ology where the sun doesn't shine.............Wars aren't fought by children.
And yet, you worship a man who acts like a child and even emulate him.

Nice purse swing cupcake,

"The other side acts like nasty, petulant children, so it's fine that we do too."

America, 2018.
STFU............you don't stand bye ......bend over ........and do nothing when they are trying to screw you.

You hit back............And this thread is using a funeral to attack..........McCain attacked the Tea Party because they called him out.........Called them a bunch of crazies............same shit different day..............

And the left.........who attacked the hell out of him........back then.........now love him.........ENJOY the BS.
Take that Pycho anal ology where the sun doesn't shine.............Wars aren't fought by children.

Almost as nice as your ass rimming talents

That's not so.
memory-lane.jpg

Don't you have another 50 threads to start on white supremacy or something? :290968001256257790-final:

That's not so.
memory-lane.jpg

Don't you have another 50 threads to start on white supremacy or something? :290968001256257790-final:
Color me shocked..........a HARD CORE leftist..........calling me a RACIST ..

Whatever...........

I'm looking forward to watching the fucking LIBs at Kavanah's hearing this coming week. I wonder how many times McCain's name will come up?
The LIBs even have John Dean coming in to testify.
Who's next? Al Sharpton and his buddy Lewis Ferricon?
Seriously.
With any luck Ruth will croak before the end of Trump's second term. That will mean three lifetime REP SC judges on the bench. Not to mention another hundred REP lower court judges on the bench.
And people wonder why the LIBs are so desperate to get rid of Trump. They are too fucking stupid to understand that Pence will be an even bigger threat to them.
There really is a God.

The Ghey is strong with you honey.

The Ghey is strong with you honey.
You like purses and call people ‘honey’. You may want to start sucking dicks if you haven’t already, because you’re gay, son.

McCain should have signed a surprise eulogist for his funeral. If he flew in the Russian Pimp who is daddy to the hoes that Trump supposed hired in Moscow, it would create quite the impression.

The Left using a funeral to be divisive and attack the GOPer in the White House is nothing news. See Correta Scott King Funeral and how the Left used her life celebration to smear President George W Bush.

The Left using a funeral to be divisive and attack the GOPer in the White House is nothing news. See Correta Scott King Funeral and how the Left used her life celebration to smear President George W Bush.

This kind of tactic backfires. Our Leftard friends used Wellstone's funeral to trash Dubya- and the Republicans went on to unexpectedly win the 2002 midterms.

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

But you will. His daughter did.

How disgusting.
How did Trump treat McCain?

Strange isn't it, he talks bad about someone and then he and the Rumpbots are shocked when they talk bad back about him! Nope he gets exactly what he gives. Oh and h the way that is exactly what he preaches, unless of course it is used against him!

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

But you will. His daughter did.

How disgusting.
How did Trump treat McCain?

Strange isn't it, he talks bad about someone and then he and the Rumpbots are shocked when they talk bad back about him! Nope he gets exactly what he gives. Oh and h the way that is exactly what he preaches, unless of course it is used against him!

President Trump is a counter puncher- he doesn't start anything. He didn't comment on McCain's service until Mr. McCain attacked Mr. Trump's supporters as "crazies" in July 2015. One thing about Trump, he always responds to attacks. The man grew up in the tough streets of New York, where people have to fight their way to the Subway trains. If you aren't trained in hand to hand combat, you'll never make it to work there

Forum List

Back