Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

Strange isn't it, he talks bad about someone and then he and the Rumpbots are shocked when they talk bad back about him! Nope he gets exactly what he gives. Oh and h the way that is exactly what he preaches, unless of course it is used against him!

It's not surprising a lot of people have been reduced to talking shit, because they don't have much else worth talking about to offer.

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

But you will. His daughter did.

How disgusting.
How did Trump treat McCain?

Strange isn't it, he talks bad about someone and then he and the Rumpbots are shocked when they talk bad back about him! Nope he gets exactly what he gives. Oh and h the way that is exactly what he preaches, unless of course it is used against him!

President Trump is a counter puncher- he doesn't start anything. He didn't comment on McCain's service until Mr. McCain attacked Mr. Trump's supporters as "crazies" in July 2015. One thing about Trump, he always responds to attacks. The man grew up in the tough streets of New York, where people have to fight their way to the Subway trains. If you aren't trained in hand to hand combat, you'll never make it to work there

Tough streets my ass, that pussy was born with a silver spoon. No Rump is an attack dog by his own admission, but a whiney sniveling pussy when hit back!

It's not surprising a lot of people have been reduced to talking shit, because they don't have much else worth talking about to offer.

Let Rump know!

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

“Universally disliked”...That’s funny shit.
Did you mean....
“Universally disliked by unAmericans, illegal aliens, lowlife degenerate filth, weirdos, pole puffers, Feminazis and deranged men in dresses”?

“Universally disliked”...That’s funny shit.
Did you mean....
“Universally disliked by unAmericans, illegal aliens, lowlife degenerate filth, weirdos, pole puffers, Feminazis and deranged men in dresses”?
Those nasty snowflakes believe they are the whole universe.

file.php

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

How disgusting.

President Trump is a counter puncher- he doesn't start anything. He didn't comment on McCain's service until Mr. McCain attacked Mr. Trump's supporters as "crazies" in July 2015. One thing about Trump, he always responds to attacks. The man grew up in the tough streets of New York, where people have to fight their way to the Subway trains. If you aren't trained in hand to hand combat, you'll never make it to work there

Tough streets my ass, that pussy was born with a silver spoon. No Rump is an attack dog by his own admission, but a whiney sniveling pussy when hit back!

One of my college chums back in the day lived in Queens, President Trump's old neighborhood.

It was incredibly tough. The man I knew had to call his boys when he arrived back in town, so they could fight their way back from the Port Authority to Queens. Try to do it alone, you were just signing your death warrant.

Not at a funeral unless you are a piece of shit

How disgusting.
Classless. You objected as if you had a standard, then acted the same way proving you dont

The event was to bury a man............not make a mockery of it..........Was no need to be political at the funeral.
40639395_10209792391446268_6239647609099649024_n.jpg

Only fools believe McCain was a “war hero”....There are lots of total pieces of shits who served..You didn’t know that?
Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”
And worse pieces of shit who didn't serve!

40472374_551788271918960_2629257452511559680_n.jpg

Didn’t serve til his 70’s....Now he SERVES as the military’s highest ranking officer while you’re at home shitting in your Depends. Pretty cool huh.

How disgusting.

One of my college chums back in the day lived in Queens, President Trump's old neighborhood.

It was incredibly tough. The man I knew had to call his boys when he arrived back in town, so they could fight their way back from the Port Authority to Queens. Try to do it alone, you were just signing your death warrant.
Queens is a part of NYC and there are some bad sections. There are good parts too. You can learn to stay away from rhe bad parts easy.

The event was to bury a man............not make a mockery of it..........Was no need to be political at the funeral.
40639395_10209792391446268_6239647609099649024_n.jpg

Only fools believe McCain was a “war hero”....There are lots of total pieces of shits who served..You didn’t know that?
Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”
And worse pieces of shit who didn't serve!

40472374_551788271918960_2629257452511559680_n.jpg

Didn’t serve til his 70’s....Now he SERVES as the military’s highest ranking officer while you’re at home shitting in your Depends. Pretty cool huh.
Trump has never served for rhe USA. His service for Russia does not count.

Forum List

Back