Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

The event was to bury a man............not make a mockery of it..........Was no need to be political at the funeral.
40639395_10209792391446268_6239647609099649024_n.jpg

Only fools believe McCain was a “war hero”....There are lots of total pieces of shits who served..You didn’t know that?
Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”
And worse pieces of shit who didn't serve!

40472374_551788271918960_2629257452511559680_n.jpg

Didn’t serve til his 70’s....Now he SERVES as the military’s highest ranking officer while you’re at home shitting in your Depends. Pretty cool huh.
Trump has never served for rhe USA. His service for Russia does not count.

Tell that to the 30 states and 2,623 counties that hired him.
Did the Kenyan Zulu serve Mexico?

The event was to bury a man............not make a mockery of it..........Was no need to be political at the funeral.

Wtf are you talking about? Trump didnt use the flag for that
Stop your kazing!
Tramp raised the flag to full staff to disrespect a war hero he was insanely jealous of.

40573170_551788108585643_4773848899599204352_n.jpg

"In fact, however, the White House’s decision to raise the flag on Monday morning was in exact accordance to the country’s official guidelines for flying the flag at half-staff. The nonbinding U.S. Flag Code, adopted in 1942, dictates that when a member of Congress dies, the flag should be lowered “on the day of death and the following day.” A similar proclamation about flag display made by President Dwight Eisenhower in 1954 and amended in 1969 to include members of Congress recommends the same duration. McCain died on Saturday, and the White House flag was lowered through the end of Sunday."

Stop Griping About the White House Flag Post-McCain’s Death. It’s Perfectly in Accordance With U.S. Flag Code.

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

Lol, they don't care....mccain, wellstone.....

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

“Universally disliked”...That’s funny shit.
Did you mean....
“Universally disliked by unAmericans, illegal aliens, lowlife degenerate filth, weirdos, pole puffers, Feminazis and deranged men in dresses”?

Luaghing animated .gif

Megan McCain is the poster child for snowflakes every where. She really didn't get her dad's message, unless McCain never really meant it to begin with.

Wtf are you talking about? Trump didnt use the flag for that
Stop your kazing!
Tramp raised the flag to full staff to disrespect a war hero he was insanely jealous of.

40573170_551788108585643_4773848899599204352_n.jpg

Come up with your own insults. Playground chanting will put you on ignore. Straight up

Megan McCain is the poster child for snowflakes every where. She really didn't get her dad's message, unless McCain never really meant it to begin with.

I'm still peeved at Megan McCain for her failure in 2012. She was at the forefront to push for Mr. Romney's nomination, but after he got it, nothing. Sat on her ample keister and failed to deliver the Chubby Blonde demography to Mitt as promised. Plus sized broads cast for B Hussein O overwhelmingly, delivering him the election

A white-trash whore sitting in the Oval Office, not worth even a comparison with John McCain. You do love your whore, don't you.

A white-trash whore sitting in the Oval Office, not worth even a comparison with John McCain. You do love your whore, don't you.

McCain was a pathetic loser, I think everyone can see that. President Trump is richer, lives in a better apartment, has a better looking old lady and is President.

McCain was a pathetic loser, I think everyone can see that. President Trump is richer, lives in a better apartment, has a better looking old lady and is President.

You love your white-trash whore this much??? He is worth absolutely nothing.

If Donald J Trump had been schlonged in November 2016, as predicted, McCain's funeral would have taken a completely different theme.

The event would have been used to roast George W. Bush again, Dubya would have not been allowed on the premises, much less be given an opportunity to eulogize McCain.

This , I guess, is another positive of Trump. George W. Bush is now a great hero to our Leftard friends.

I thought it was a funeral for McCain not an election speech! Hmmmm how ignorant to the dead

Slick Willie is your whole

I have nothing to do with Bill Clinton. I did find his performance as POTUS as good. His "performance" with an adult woman was not good, but was private. Your white-trash whore not only flaunts his misconduct in public, and he hates women even though he screws them, as evidenced in his appointment of woman-haters in his government, which Bill Clinton did not.

Only fools believe McCain was a “war hero”....There are lots of total pieces of shits who served..You didn’t know that?
Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”
And worse pieces of shit who didn't serve!

40472374_551788271918960_2629257452511559680_n.jpg

Didn’t serve til his 70’s....Now he SERVES as the military’s highest ranking officer while you’re at home shitting in your Depends. Pretty cool huh.
Trump has never served for rhe USA. His service for Russia does not count.

Tell that to the 30 states and 2,623 counties that hired him.
Did the Kenyan Zulu serve Mexico?
Pathetically lame. Why Trump's approval ratings are so low, reaching 25% soon.

Cindy McCain is in her 60's and was rich when she married John. Donald's wives married him for his money.

I have nothing to do with Bill Clinton. I did find his performance as POTUS as good. His "performance" with an adult woman was not good, but was private. Your white-trash whore not only flaunts his misconduct in public, and he hates women even though he screws them, as evidenced in his appointment of woman-haters in his government, which Bill Clinton did not.

President Clinton's sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky occurred on Taxpayer time on Taxpayer owned property.

That was beyond the pale.

A friend of mine was a night security guard, and he snuck his gf on to the property and had relations with her in the security shack. His boss found out and he was fired on the spot.

Its a disgrace when we hold a lowly, minimal wage security guard to a higher standard than the President.

Correction Trump is a white trash pimp, not a whore

The Dims attacking Trump are the pieces of shit.
And....you knew it was trump by the description right away, didn't you? Didn't you?

Forum List

Back