Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

How does our President qualify as "white trash"? He's a rich city slicker from the mean streets of New York City.

white trash
ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun
NORTH AMERICANinformalderogatory
noun: white trash
  1. poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.
Doesn't mean to be poor is only qualification for white trash ,,,Even you might have a few bucks

I'm a Millionaire, ed, and live in a city on the East Coast, just like you. I don't think we qualify as "white trash" and neither does our compatriot Donald J. Trump.

How does our President qualify as "white trash"? He's a rich city slicker from the mean streets of New York City.

white trash
ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun
Doesn't mean to be poor is only qualification for white trash ,,,Even you might have a few bucks

I'm a Millionaire, ed, and live in a city on the East Coast, just like you. I don't think we qualify as "white trash" and neither does our compatriot Donald J. Trump.
If ever there was white trash polak it's you and you've held that honor for as long as we've been posting ,,,about 15+ years and I've made more than a mill so far this year and I'll never again be a republican

We used to have two political parties. And for good reason. Over the years they've become a tyrannical party of one, both theoretical sides advocating for preemptive war all over the world while working in a bipartisan manner to erode our liberties here at home.

Congress needs an enema.

John McCain’s Office Involved in IRS Targeting Of “Tea Party”, “Patriot” And Other Groups

“The Obama IRS scandal is bipartisan – McCain and Democrats who wanted to regulate political speech lost at the Supreme Court, so they sought to use the IRS to harass innocent Americans,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The Obama IRS scandal is not over – as Judicial Watch continues to uncover smoking gun documents that raise questions about how the Obama administration weaponized the IRS, the FEC, FBI, and DOJ to target the First Amendment rights of Americans,” Judicial Watch said in a statement.

Link to Judicial Watch FOIA document

The Tea Party labeled McCain a RINO and tried to take him down.............He joined with Obama to target these groups............He was pissed.......because the TEA PARTY called HIS RINO ASS OUT.............

48 hours of non attacking McCain is over.............
Tea-Party-Rally-2010-J.-Scott-ApplewhiteAP-640x480.jpg

You Fruit cakes want to know what started all of this..........TEA PARTY BABY..........

and we aren't going away til we take out all you sorry ass bought off whores in Gov't............
Good thing to bring up....where's the Tea Party now with the government spending so much?

Tea Party was defeated by Lois Lerner and the Democrats, who taxed them out of existence.
It is still there..........Just not in the same numbers as the beginning...............

The people are the movement................they did not disappear.

Trump trashes McCain while he was battling cancer at CPAC - Audience Boos McCain .. Classy! :confused-84:

CPAC is no longer a conservative conference - It's for teabaggers and Trumptards

white trash
ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun

If ever there was white trash polak it's you and you've held that honor for as long as we've been posting ,,,about 15+ years and I've made more than a mill so far this year and I'll never again be a republican

Even though I live on the East Coast now? In a major city, the largest in the county?

John McCain’s Office Involved in IRS Targeting Of “Tea Party”, “Patriot” And Other Groups

“The Obama IRS scandal is bipartisan – McCain and Democrats who wanted to regulate political speech lost at the Supreme Court, so they sought to use the IRS to harass innocent Americans,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The Obama IRS scandal is not over – as Judicial Watch continues to uncover smoking gun documents that raise questions about how the Obama administration weaponized the IRS, the FEC, FBI, and DOJ to target the First Amendment rights of Americans,” Judicial Watch said in a statement.

The Tea Party labeled McCain a RINO and tried to take him down.............He joined with Obama to target these groups............He was pissed.......because the TEA PARTY called HIS RINO ASS OUT.............

You Fruit cakes want to know what started all of this..........TEA PARTY BABY..........

and we aren't going away til we take out all you sorry ass bought off whores in Gov't............
Good thing to bring up....where's the Tea Party now with the government spending so much?

Tea Party was defeated by Lois Lerner and the Democrats, who taxed them out of existence.
It is still there..........Just not in the same numbers as the beginning...............

You're down to 36% trump approval How much lower can you go? 56% support Mueller investigation

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.
Can you pin-point to any single. solitary. reference to President Donald J. Trump at the McCain funeral on yesterday?

You're down to 36% trump approval How much lower can you go? 56% support Mueller investigation
The polls asked 80 of 100 TDS sufferers if they hated Trump..........LOL

Polls worked so well for you last time...
:CryingCow:

white trash
ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun

Even though I live on the East Coast now? In a major city, the largest in the county?
Tigers and trumpettes don't lose their stripes

The Tea Party was effectively hijacked by the neocons.

Agreed on your last statement, however. A storm is coming. In time. Baby steps...

Trump trashes McCain while he was battling cancer at CPAC - Audience Boos McCain .. Classy! :confused-84:

CPAC is no longer a conservative conference - It's for teabaggers and Trumptards

Mr. McCain made a special effort to stick it to President Trump by destroying Tremendous Health Care.

The President was just acknowledging him and his work.

Since McCain thought Obamacare is great, how is this "trashing" McCain?

Trump is going to schlong you guys in 2020, ed

Trump is going to schlong you guys in 2020, ed
I will not follow you trump or trumpettes here down into the swamp Been banned once ,,,Enough

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

A white-trash whore sitting in the Oval Office, not worth even a comparison with John McCain. You do love your whore, don't you.

McCain was a pathetic loser, I think everyone can see that. President Trump is richer, lives in a better apartment, has a better looking old lady and is President.

You love your white-trash whore this much??? He is worth absolutely nothing.
Slick Willie is your whole
I have nothing to do with Bill Clinton. I did find his performance as POTUS as good. His "performance" with an adult woman was not good, but was private. Your white-trash whore not only flaunts his misconduct in public, and he hates women even though he screws them, as evidenced in his appointment of woman-haters in his government, which Bill Clinton did not.
So was trump’s private. So? Knock one, knock em all! JFK too! You just like to be a hypocrite eh?

So was trump’s private. So? Knock one, knock em all! JFK too! You just like to be a hypocrite eh?

Calling a politician or a pundit a hypocrite is like calling grass green or the sky blue. It's not like it was ever really a question that needed answering.

Forum List

Back