Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

Trump has never served for rhe USA. His service for Russia does not count.

Tell that to the 30 states and 2,623 counties that hired him.
Did the Kenyan Zulu serve Mexico?
Pathetically lame. Why Trump's approval ratings are so low, reaching 25% soon.
A white-trash whore sitting in the Oval Office, not worth even a comparison with John McCain. You do love your whore, don't you.

McCain was a pathetic loser, I think everyone can see that. President Trump is richer, lives in a better apartment, has a better looking old lady and is President.
A white-trash whore sitting in the Oval Office, not worth even a comparison with John McCain. You do love your whore, don't you.

McCain was a pathetic loser, I think everyone can see that. President Trump is richer, lives in a better apartment, has a better looking old lady and is President.

Cindy McCain is in her 60's and was rich when she married John. Donald's wives married him for his money.
Smart lady. She even made First Lady. She made out better. Jealous are you?

A position she never wanted. Watch her body language when she's around him. She's repulsed by him and can't hide it even when in public. She never goes anywhere with him anymore and probably doesn't even live in the WH. The rumor has it that she only shows up there when her attendance is required for something that she can't get out of.
So you form your opinions about peoples private lives and marriages based on rumours and then pass those rumours on.

View attachment 214303

Good job!

:rolleyes:
Makes them fkwads

Certainly telling how all the deplorables knew....just knew...that trump was being talked about.

I'll note the irony that the Trump Haters made McCain's legacy mainly about how he opposed Trump. By making the memorial all "Trump,Trump, Trump" they overshadowed the rest of his life. I doubt that McCain would have wanted to be remembered for "Trump, Trump, Trump".

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

It was a funeral you pig. Decorum on this level should have prevailed.

I bet you need directions on how to treat cutlery at a dinner.

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'

It was a funeral you pig. Decorum on this level should have prevailed.

I bet you need directions on how to treat cutlery at a dinner.
OH did you notice anything said related to Trump??

Pathetically lame. Why Trump's approval ratings are so low, reaching 25% soon.
Cindy McCain is in her 60's and was rich when she married John. Donald's wives married him for his money.
Smart lady. She even made First Lady. She made out better. Jealous are you?

A position she never wanted. Watch her body language when she's around him. She's repulsed by him and can't hide it even when in public. She never goes anywhere with him anymore and probably doesn't even live in the WH. The rumor has it that she only shows up there when her attendance is required for something that she can't get out of.

Mrs. Trump is an independent woman, unlike some of the pathetic examples of First Ladies we've had in recent years.

Actually, the left insisted she put her own life on hold, and move out of her beloved family Homestead in Manhattan because of "security costs". Pathetic, IMHO. Mrs. Trump enjoys the shopping and other activities in a NYC Penthouse, just like Eddie Albert's eastern European immigrant spouse on TV.

BTW, for Mrs. Trump, First Lady is a zero pay, Dead End job. Unlike her liberal predecessors, she had no desire to become President in her own right
IMO as soon as trump presidency ends she files for divorce
I totally agree. And, like I said before in a different thread, she probably already has the papers drawn up and will file the instant he's out of the WH.
Cause you leftists know about it right? Fking pathetic fks! Pathetic. Did I say pathetic?

Forum List

Back