Slavery Reparations is immoral

Does tax payers count?
Have you ever talked to the IRS? I was once told in no uncertain terms that my money is NOT my money that it's the GOVERNMENT's money and they can do with it whatever they want.

I kid you not.
Yup.....and it's my taxes that will be going to the reparations....and I never owned one.
Did you ever think about the fact that every black person in the U.S. has had to pay taxes as well, even when the law made us second class citizens, not entitled to the same benefits and services which our taxes paid for as white people? How is that justified or fair?

And you dont' get to tell the government how it spend it's money. I shouldn't have to pay for things that are used to violate my constitutional rights but for the time being, that's what the setup is.

Excuse me, WHAT benefits and services do white people get that you don't? Did I miss the setting up of a Department for White Folks in the government somewhere? And so help me, don't even THINK about whining to me about something that happened before you were born to some completely other person.

Taxpayers don't get to tell the government how to spend the money? Really? What country do you think you live in, Mensa Girl? And what is it your unbelievably-too-stupid-to-live ass thinks it's paying for that "violates your Constitutional rights"?

Mind you, I don't accept ANYONE'S blank, vague assertions as fact without more detail, but in your case, I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky was blue, because you are literally so damned dumb, you're barely homo sapien.

Slavery Reparations is immoral and unreasonable

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.
I'm not sure the Pay Up Whitey Bill is concerned about any of that. 11% of the Black voters who voted for Obama in 2012, voted for Trump in 2016. In the process Trump increased the GOP wins from 24 States to 30. The key to the Electoral College is the Black Vote, and Dems can't carry 270 ECV without carrying over 90% of the Black Vote with a strong black turnout.

That's what this is all about, nothing more. This is also why Kamala-toe or Booker, or both will likely be the 2020 ticket.

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.
Who exactly would it punish & how?

Um, anyone who has their money taken away who has never owned a slave?
Really? Our government is going to garnish your check or attach your bank account due to the offenses it committed and/or allowed?

They don't have to garnish my check, you halfwit. They already TAX it. Do you really think you're winning something by pretending you're oblivious and obtuse and can't possibly grasp even the most rudimentary points of a discussion without having them explained to you in excruciating detail? I mean, I don't personally think playing dumb is a useful debate point, but then, my purpose isn't to delay and derail the conversation.

Let me clarify for your nearly-as-dumb-as-you-pretend-to-be self, and then maybe the people with functioning brain cells can get back to talking without your mindless "Gosh, is water wet?" interruptions.

Reparations are money given to people for whatever crime was allegedly committed against them.

Money has to come from somewhere.

The government gets all its money, ultimately, from taxpayers.

Reparations would therefore be money the government takes from one group of people and gives to another group.

Now, if you could at least pretend not to be a braindead cow for two seconds, it would be helpful. Try hard.
Sarcasm not your strong point?

Instead of coming up with the lame argument of who was alive or who wasn't alive why aren't any of you dumb white bastards talking about how RIDICULOUS it is that America's STILL struggling w/their inherent racism and bigotry today?

because its not. some of the richest most successful people in america today are blacks and other minorities. What's ridiculous is that fake racism is the only policy that the dems have left, everything else they have proposed has failed miserably and the dems clowns running for president have a combined IQ of a hampster.

The fact it is 2019 and we still have people asking for reparations for slavery is ridiculous. No one alive today was a slave, and pretty much at least 3+ generations removed from slavery. Not to mention, what reparations do people want? Would it ever be enough? If people were given reparations, will the next generation of people want them too? The generation after that?

As far as these politicians are concerned that are agreeing that reparations should be paid, they are full of shit and know it will never happen, and are just using it as a political tool to try and capture the Black vote. Fucking stupid.

The government of this country owes us for about 243 years of human rights violations against our people from 1776 until now. You racists don't get to tell us that we need to be republicans because the democratic party was the party of slavery 3 generations removed then talk the retarded ass bullshit in this quote.

horseshit. minorities in the USA are better off than any other place on earth. YOU were not a slave, I was not a slave owner, I owe you NOTHING.

some of the richest people in the nation today are black. Do they deserve reparations? Does obozo deserve them? how about Beyonce and Kobe Bryant and Bill Cosby, and Whoopi? Do any of them deserve reparations?

this whole thing is total bullshit.

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations

Who exactly would it punish & how?

Um, anyone who has their money taken away who has never owned a slave?
Really? Our government is going to garnish your check or attach your bank account due to the offenses it committed and/or allowed?

They don't have to garnish my check, you halfwit. They already TAX it. Do you really think you're winning something by pretending you're oblivious and obtuse and can't possibly grasp even the most rudimentary points of a discussion without having them explained to you in excruciating detail? I mean, I don't personally think playing dumb is a useful debate point, but then, my purpose isn't to delay and derail the conversation.

Let me clarify for your nearly-as-dumb-as-you-pretend-to-be self, and then maybe the people with functioning brain cells can get back to talking without your mindless "Gosh, is water wet?" interruptions.

Reparations are money given to people for whatever crime was allegedly committed against them.

Money has to come from somewhere.

The government gets all its money, ultimately, from taxpayers.

Reparations would therefore be money the government takes from one group of people and gives to another group.

Now, if you could at least pretend not to be a braindead cow for two seconds, it would be helpful. Try hard.
Sarcasm not your strong point?

Learn the difference between "sarcasm" and "inane non-points sprouting from your ignorance."

Next time you're too cowardly to simply address the point - or too fucking stupid to understand it - just say so.

Mind you, I don't accept ANYONE'S blank, vague assertions as fact without more detail, but in your case, I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky was blue, because you are literally so damned dumb, you're barely homo sapien.
Don't like other women huh?

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason people look at you like you're dung on their shoe sole has nothing to do with your genitalia or your skin pigment? Maybe it's because you're actually dung on their shoe sole.

Trust me, honey, no one notices that you're - allegedly - female; they're too busy staring at the vast gaping hole where your brains should be.

candace_owens_photo_by_zach_gibsongetty_images_0.jpg

Candace Owens: ‘White Nationalism’ Didn’t Do This Damage to Blacks, ‘Democrat Policies Did’

Here are some things we never hear. Seventy-five percent of the black boys in California don't meet state reading standards. In inner cities like Baltimore within five high schools and one middle school not a single student was found to be proficient in math or reading in 2016. The singlehood--the single motherhood rate in the black community, which is at 23 percent in the 1960s when my grandfather was coming out, is at a staggering 74 percent today. I am guessing there will be no committee hearings about that.

There are more black babies aborted than born alive in cities like New York and you have Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo lighting up buildings to celebrate late-term abortions. I could go on and on.

My point is that white nationalist--white nationalism did not do any of those things that I just brought up. Democrat policies did..."

dimocraps are scum
Which of those policies do Republicans oppose?

Feeding the poor? Providing opportunity to impoverished areas?
Taking care of sick people?

The fact it is 2019 and we still have people asking for reparations for slavery is ridiculous. No one alive today was a slave, and pretty much at least 3+ generations removed from slavery. Not to mention, what reparations do people want? Would it ever be enough? If people were given reparations, will the next generation of people want them too? The generation after that?

As far as these politicians are concerned that are agreeing that reparations should be paid, they are full of shit and know it will never happen, and are just using it as a political tool to try and capture the Black vote. Fucking stupid.

The government of this country owes us for about 243 years of human rights violations against our people from 1776 until now. You racists don't get to tell us that we need to be republicans because the democratic party was the party of slavery 3 generations removed then talk the retarded ass bullshit in this quote.

horseshit. minorities in the USA are better off than any other place on earth. YOU were not a slave, I was not a slave owner, I owe you NOTHING.

some of the richest people in the nation today are black. Do they deserve reparations? Does obozo deserve them? how about Beyonce and Kobe Bryant and Bill Cosby, and Whoopi? Do any of them deserve reparations?

Only southern states should be required to pay reparations

Except slavery existed in the north. Furthermore northern industry used raw materials from the south. But I believe reparations should not just include slavery.

And yet a white family on average has 15 times the wealth of blacks.

You whites here talk a lot of shit but you've read no facts. That's why you idiots talk about the lack of black fathers when black poverty is half of what it was during the times you conservatives talk about when black fathers were still in the home.

Instead of coming up with the lame argument of who was alive or who wasn't alive why aren't any of you dumb white bastards talking about how RIDICULOUS it is that America's STILL struggling w/their inherent racism and bigotry today?

because its not. some of the richest most successful people in america today are blacks and other minorities. What's ridiculous is that fake racism is the only policy that the dems have left, everything else they have proposed has failed miserably and the dems clowns running for president have a combined IQ of a hampster.
And plantation dwellers like Marc just keep drinking their Kool aide like the willing slaves they are.

there were slaves in all 13 colonies, some them were white Irish.

But who gets reparations? does Oprah get them? Beyonce? Whoopi?, Michael Jordan? Obama? How about Farrakhan?

do recent legal immigrants get taxed to pay for them? if so, why?

And yet a white family on average has 15 times the wealth of blacks.

You whites here talk a lot of shit but you've read no facts. That's why you idiots talk about the lack of black fathers when black poverty is half of what it was during the times you conservatives talk about when black fathers were still in the home.

how is your failure in life my fault? or my responsibility?

there were slaves in all 13 colonies, some them were white Irish.

But who gets reparations? does Oprah get them? Beyonce? Whoopi?, Michael Jordan? Obama? How about Farrakhan?

do recent legal immigrants get taxed to pay for them? if so, why?
Reparations are due to ADOS, American Descendants of Slaves.

If you qualify, then you're owed.

Me, as a black immigrant, I don't qualify for it, but I know for a fact, that they are owed that debt from America.

Forum List

Back