Slavery Reparations is immoral

The fact it is 2019 and we still have people asking for reparations for slavery is ridiculous. No one alive today was a slave, and pretty much at least 3+ generations removed from slavery. Not to mention, what reparations do people want? Would it ever be enough? If people were given reparations, will the next generation of people want them too? The generation after that?

As far as these politicians are concerned that are agreeing that reparations should be paid, they are full of shit and know it will never happen, and are just using it as a political tool to try and capture the Black vote. Fucking stupid.

The government of this country owes us for about 243 years of human rights violations against our people from 1776 until now. You racists don't get to tell us that we need to be republicans because the democratic party was the party of slavery 3 generations removed then talk the retarded ass bullshit in this quote.

You can be whatever you want, but you'll have to do it without checks from people who haven't done shit to you. Enjoy your endless pity party, "I'm a fucking loser because some ancestor I don't know was a slave, not because I'm an asshole who spends all my energy on blaming others" trip on your own dime.

One would think a sane person would drop your dumb ass premise. Whites have what they do on our dime and as far as my success in life, I'm doing better than you and I didn't have to marry someone to do it. Reparations are not just for slavery, but like I said:

The government of this country owes us for about 243 years of human rights violations against our people from 1776 until now. You racists don't get to tell us that we need to be republicans because the democratic party was the party of slavery 3 generations removed then talk the retarded ass bullshit in this quote.

And last thing white woman, if not for us fighting for civil rights, your ass would only get to wash dishes and push out babies. Now STFU.
your ancestors would have beat your black ass for being a lazy fk.

If the South Could talk it'd tell the whiteman and blackman from up north and down south and the foreign press exactly not one word alike.

No one alive in the USA ever owned a slave, and no one alive has ever been a slave. We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton.

If the South Could talk it'd tell the whiteman and blackman from up north and down south and the foreign press exactly not one word alike.

Louis Armstrong was a great musician. Nice to see someone pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

He got the all-new New Orleans, Louis Armstrong Airport! All of Jazz for 100 years , its still everybody beat by DOOBADOOBADOOBA OH YAAA.

No one alive in the USA ever owned a slave, and no one alive has ever been a slave. We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton.
The Mexican workers would have picked it, turned it into material, and made shirts out of it all in the same day.

Hm so I take it that African Americans do not need to be recaptured for slavery, for the true religion and dispelling heathenism? I mean if you need to you Could compensate slaveholders for the lost progress....

Best reparations for slavery is to tear down confederate monuments

monumentindex.jpg
Your an Orwellian threat to our nation. Statues. MUST be kept on display.

Slavery Reparations is immoral and unreasonable

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.
Who exactly would it punish & how?

Um, anyone who has their money taken away who has never owned a slave?
Really? Our government is going to garnish your check or attach your bank account due to the offenses it committed and/or allowed?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

monumentindex.jpg
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
So y'all just keep on erasing history and soon much will be forgotten and hence, repeated. Monuments and memorials can be used to enlighten those who would protect from repetition as well as those who might honor the deed.
In another sense, this is just a bunch of spoiled brats acting out and destroying stuff. Wait until they think your stuff needs destruction.
Those monuments glorify the confederacy

A nation that should be condemned

Slavery Reparations is immoral and unreasonable

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.
Who exactly would it punish & how?

Um, anyone who has their money taken away who has never owned a slave?
Really? Our government is going to garnish your check or attach your bank account due to the offenses it committed and/or allowed?
Does tax payers count?

monumentindex.jpg
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
So y'all just keep on erasing history and soon much will be forgotten and hence, repeated. Monuments and memorials can be used to enlighten those who would protect from repetition as well as those who might honor the deed.
In another sense, this is just a bunch of spoiled brats acting out and destroying stuff. Wait until they think your stuff needs destruction.
Those monuments glorify the confederacy

A nation that should be condemned
That is part of our history and we can't change history.
We learn from history.
Look how far we have come today and judge today.
No, our nation shouldn't be condemned.

No one with a brain cell believes in reparations. Which means a lot of motherfuckers believe in reparations.

Does tax payers count?
Have you ever talked to the IRS? I was once told in no uncertain terms that my money is NOT my money that it's the GOVERNMENT's money and they can do with it whatever they want.

I kid you not.
Yup.....and it's my taxes that will be going to the reparations....and I never owned one.

Forum List

Back