Sleepless In Seattle

Don't worry, Itchy, there's a Democrat hot at work on top of matters working on this right now! :smoke:
Yeah, some Democrat that is literally screwing up Seattle and other blue-state cities. I am surprised this isn't happening in Chicago. The home of 18 murders in one day. Lol
Just remember: as democrats send every blue state and city down the toilets with shutdowns, violence, crime, rioting and pandemonium and the suffering people see these brats kowtowed to daily, voting red to get these bums out of office is going to look better and better to them with each passing day.

1591896995883.png

Funny thing. They are armed...they built a wall...and have a border patrol that checks IDs to deter illegal immigration.

Appreciate you leftists proving our point about border security.

What happened to open borders? :lmao:

Negotiations, huh? I certainly hope these miscreants are not granted immunity from charges, which I can see happening from the candy-ass city and state. Where's the deterrent if you get away scot-free with doing this shit? Here's my idea of negotiations:

Drop your weapons and come out with your hands up or we'll come in and shoot your ass. You're already in violation of the law and will answer for what you've done; don't compound your situation by adding federal charges to the list.

Let them have it. I supported Bundy and his crew...so while I'm not supporting this...I'm not opposing it either.

I've heard the leftists say over and over armed citizens can't fend off the government...because they have the military. And I've replied over and over that tanks and fighter planes, rockets and bombs are completely useless in this type of conflict. Honestly...this real world experiment will IMO yield extremely valuable data.

I'm very interested to see how it turns out. And very happy to get this data without our side bearing the fallout.

Raz Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone"
Let Raz be the first fatality of the war then. The Seattle police were told to stand down and let Antifa take over
the Capital HIll PD by the radical city council.

First clear out the rat's nest holed up in Seattle's neighborhoods. Then clear out Seattle's political leadership.

The GOP more and more the party of big, massive government and unlimited police authority
GOP is not just about big government. They want to change the US into an authoritarian, police state with an omnipotent leader, Donald Trump.
We will be just like North Korea. Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, two peas in a pod.
Trump minions are just like the mindless North Koreans who worship Kim Jong Un.

Don't worry, Itchy, there's a Democrat hot at work on top of matters working on this right now! :smoke:
Yeah, some Democrat that is literally screwing up Seattle and other blue-state cities. I am surprised this isn't happening in Chicago. The home of 18 murders in one day. Lol
Just remember: as democrats send every blue state and city down the toilets with shutdowns, violence, crime, rioting and pandemonium and the suffering people see these brats kowtowed to daily, voting red to get these bums out of office is going to look better and better to them with each passing day.
Toobfreak and the rest of the Trump minions demonstrating for a US they want.
28.jpg

The white, spoiled, petulant antifa pussies aren't going near a city with a heavily armed minority population. They may be dumb but they're not stupid.

It's much more than that. Lol Much more...

Rioters destroy buildings and businesses. That is very bad.
White nationalists destroy million of lives. That is much worse.

They both need to go!

Having a governor that didn't know anything has to be reassuring.

These lib politicians created this. Let them fix it now.

Rioters destroy buildings and businesses. That is very bad.
White nationalists destroy million of lives. That is much worse.

They both need to go!

White nationalists destroy millions of lives. Did Biden tell you that?
The White nationalists haven't chimed in yet. They fear the Soy Boys.

There's probably some in fighting going on between Inslee & Durkin and this so-called council woman Sawant that has encouraged this mess and called for Durkins resignation

Inslee & Durkin are a couple of pussies with no plan cause they are blind to the problems going on. I wouldn't doubt they are in hiding & hope it all sorts itself out. If Trump does step in and take it over, it'll give them another excuse to blame him for.

btw......….most of us rednecks wouldn't step foot in Seattle anymore. Maybe throw some gas over it & toss in a match tho

View attachment 348886
img_5415.jpg

MUDD TRIED TO MAKE A FUNNY BUT POOPED HIS PANTS INSTEAD

Forum List

Back