Sleepyhead gets the Housing Secretary Job!

Joe Biden endorses Carson as HHS Secretary:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Donald Trump names Ben Carson for housing and urban development secretary

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

You hate blacks, we get it.

This is funnier than I hoped.

I mention 'Sleepyhead' and ALL of the RWnuts think it's a black reference.

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.

You all are full of shit. Just packed full to your gills. Making jokes about Carson's half-closed eyes has nothing to do with race. Everybody sleeps except for the Trumpbots on this site.

Search Results
GOP debate: Ben Carson sleepy joke - POLITICO
www.politico.com/blogs/live-from.../2016/.../gop-debate-carson-sleepy-joke-217813
Jan 14, 2016 - Donald Trump is no longer the only Republican candidate to joke about Ben Carson being sleepy. Ben Carson's joking about it too. “I am very ...

David Alan Grier's Tonight Show Impression of Ben Carson Is Better ...
www.mediaite.com/.../david-alan-griers-tonight-show-impression-of-ben-carson-is-be...
Oct 15, 2015 - “Look, I understand being tired,” said Fallon's Trump. ... squinty-eyed, laid-back look, and his joke about Carson's whispers beingaudible ... somehow I feel and felt then that he would have made a good President, Mr. Al Gore.

Ben Carson Says "Wake Me Up" During The GOP Debate, & Wham ...
https://www.bustle.com/.../135796-ben-carson-says-wake-me-up-during-the-gop-deb...
Jan 15, 2016 - ... of attention, you can probably get the joke without even getting the reference. Simply put, Dr. Carson is a sleepy-eyed, soft-voiced kinda guy, ...
Ben Carson Having Sleepy Orgasms About Future One-Term ...
wonkette.com/.../ben-carson-having-sleepy-orgasms-about-future-one-term-president...
Mar 15, 2016 - Whereas Dr. Carson usually closes his eyes when he wants a little nap or he's .... picking on his less cool sidekicks, Donald Trump madeNew Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's the butt of a joke on Monday at a rally in Ohio. ... John Kasich for being absent from his job while he campaigned in New Hampshire.

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.

You all are full of shit. Just packed full to your gills. Making jokes about Carson's half-closed eyes has nothing to do with race. Everybody sleeps except for the Trumpbots on this site.

Search Results
www.politico.com/blogs/live-from.../2016/.../gop-debate-carson-sleepy-joke-217813
Jan 14, 2016 - Donald Trump is no longer the only Republican candidate to joke about Ben Carson being sleepy. Ben Carson's joking about it too. “I am very ...

www.mediaite.com/.../david-alan-griers-tonight-show-impression-of-ben-carson-is-be...
Oct 15, 2015 - “Look, I understand being tired,” said Fallon's Trump. ... squinty-eyed, laid-back look, and his joke about Carson's whispers beingaudible ... somehow I feel and felt then that he would have made a good President, Mr. Al Gore.

https://www.bustle.com/.../135796-ben-carson-says-wake-me-up-during-the-gop-deb...
Jan 15, 2016 - ... of attention, you can probably get the joke without even getting the reference. Simply put, Dr. Carson is a sleepy-eyed, soft-voiced kinda guy, ...
wonkette.com/.../ben-carson-having-sleepy-orgasms-about-future-one-term-president...
Mar 15, 2016 - Whereas Dr. Carson usually closes his eyes when he wants a little nap or he's .... picking on his less cool sidekicks, Donald Trump madeNew Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's the butt of a joke on Monday at a rally in Ohio. ... John Kasich for being absent from his job while he campaigned in New Hampshire.
Racist dickwad!

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!

The white people around San Antonio are the biggest racists south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!

The white people around San Antonio are the biggest racists south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
Yo fuck nuts...I live between two aa families...best neighbors I've ever had. GFY.

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
Why is dick constantly on your mind, and the tip of your tongue?

Joe Biden endorses Carson as HHS Secretary:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Except for that little assault as a kid..

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
His gaydar went down so he's back to the old innuendo form of cruising...

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
I've seen photos of you blowing your garbage man....hard to forget.

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
I bet you watch the emos also...

Search Results

Racist dickwad!

What's an "emo"?

So who's the racist?

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
A fag who's avatar shows his ass in a "come do me" posture has no standing (Or bending) in this discussion.

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
A fag who's avatar shows his ass in a "come do me" posture has no standing (Or bending) in this discussion.
Yet it is not an offer of solicitation, sorry...

Search Results

Racist dickwad!
Yet it is not an offer of solicitation, sorry...
So you say, Shaquille....

Search Results

Racist dickwad!

What's an "emo"?
A kid that has shaved his body, is skinny and has his hair swept to one side to cover the face. and is effeminate.....It's very popular in NW Arkanass....it's usually practiced by Jr. High to High school age kids, but I hasve seen some at the Univ of Arkanass......

Forum List

Back