Slick Idea For The Border Wall...

Plexiglass wouldn't last too long and it is not as cheap as concrete..
Transparent aluminum........ Although you'd have to talk with Scottie.........

I'm a doctor, not an engineer!!

Really doctor, you must learn to control your emotions.

I would if I knew what I was doing...Get me a drink...The whole idea of a physical border wall is ridiculous...

We have one here in El Paso. :dunno:

Hmmm...I wonder what impact blowing sand and grit will have on the transparency of plexiglass.

images

Impervious to dust-devils but a good question I suppose.

While the media creepshow continues squealing about Comey and Putin, the President is looking over concepts for the border wall. Instead of a massive concrete and steel structure, here's an idea that's both modernistic and practical:

A_group_of_architects_submitted-7d803a5fb65beaac98577dba02ac3956

PennaGroup, a construction firm in Fort Worth, Texas, is one company vying to build the wall — but it's not proposing a standard concrete fixture.

The company submitted a design for wall, made of wire and plexiglass, that would work similar to a one-way mirror. The US would be able to see through, while the Mexico side would not.

According to PennaGroup's summary of the design, it interviewed dozens of US border patrol agents to understand their jobs and what kind of characteristics they would want in a wall. Somewhat predictably, the agents said that the wall must be tall, be able to drain rainwater, have mechanized doors for vehicles, and be hard to climb, tunnel, or tamper with.

:thup:

A group of architects submitted this proposal for Trump's border wall that's a one-way sheet of plexiglass
Ok, but there should be seating and refreshments for people who want to watch the Illegals try to get across the border.
Why not? A rube and his pittance are easily parted, after all.

Plexiglass wouldn't last too long and it is not as cheap as concrete..
Transparent aluminum........ Although you'd have to talk with Scottie.........

I'm a doctor, not an engineer!!

Really doctor, you must learn to control your emotions.

I would if I knew what I was doing...Get me a drink...The whole idea of a physical border wall is ridiculous...

We have one here in El Paso. :dunno:

Does it keep out the dust? Or the immigrants?

Really? You think you need an edge to set plexiglass on fire?

Just how deep does your stupid go?

It's too bad Mexicans aren't as dumb as you are. Then a plastic wall just might stump them.

Look, your little ploy is a failure.....I'd ask if you ever took a chemistry class but I already know the answer. Find a video (in English) where he tries to melt it in the middle.

Loser.

Really? You think you need an edge to set plexiglass on fire?

Just how deep does your stupid go?

It's too bad Mexicans aren't as dumb as you are. Then a plastic wall just might stump them.

Look, your little ploy is a failure.....I'd ask if you ever took a chemistry class but I already know the answer. Find a video (in English) where he tries to melt it in the middle.

Loser.
Hey dumbass. Public schools used to make some of their exterior walls out of thick plexiglass bricks to let in sunlight. Guess what vandals did for entertainment?

They set them on fire.

Guess what they used?

Rubbing alcohol and matches.

My god, we need more Mexicans to raise the intelligence level of America.

Hey dumbass. Public schools used to make some of their exterior walls out of thick plexiglass bricks to let in sunlight. Guess what vandals did for entertainment?

They set them on fire.

Guess what they used?

Rubbing alcohol and matches.

My god, we need more Mexicans to raise the intelligence level of America.

Never happened....lying about it is futile.

Forum List

Back