Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slippery health slope

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1628288838173.png

There's talk of vaccination cards which violates those who chose not to be vaccinated HIPPA and their rights.

Since these people are so worried about infection and having people wear gold stars, get tattooed, carry papers, and isolate themselves, it seems only reasonable that these same restrictions apply to those who are already infected with STDs and other transmittable diseases that can only be managed but not cured.

Since business owners can discriminate against the unvaccinated it seems that they should also be able to discriminate against known carriers of other diseases also.

Welcome to the slippery slope...

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 522390

There's talk of vaccination cards which violates those who chose not to be vaccinated HIPPA and their rights.

Since these people are so worried about infection and having people wear gold stars, get tattooed, carry papers, and isolate themselves, it seems only reasonable that these same restrictions apply to those who are already infected with STDs and other transmittable diseases that can only be managed but not cured.

Since business owners can discriminate against the unvaccinated it seems that they should also be able to discriminate against known carriers of other diseases also.

*****SMILE*****

Not at all. If you don't choose to reveal your vaccination status I doubt any law would compel you to. However, if you wish to enter a place that demands you be vaccinated you may be turned away if you don't choose to reveal your vaccination status. Others have rights too.

Not at all. If you don't choose to reveal your vaccination status I doubt any law would compel you to. However, if you wish to enter a place that demands you be vaccinated you may be turned away if you don't choose to reveal your vaccination status. Others have rights too.

1628290456899.png

I disagree. If a business owner can demand state of vaccination then they can demand other thing, like if a person has a known only manageable disease, and any other health issues... including psychiatric.

*****SMILE*****

I disagree. If a business owner can demand state of vaccination then they can demand other thing, like if a person has a known only manageable disease, and any other health issues... including psychiatric.
Nope. You can't prove a negative. You can prove you did something, got a shot, but you can't prove you're not crazy.

If a person has a known health issue the question is moot since the answer is known.

View attachment 522390

*****SMILE*****

At this point, it's a matter of principle.

Nope. You can't prove a negative. You can prove you did something, got a shot, but you can't prove you're not crazy.

If a person has a known health issue the question is moot since the answer is known.

1628293267928.png

People who are vaccinated can be infected, the only risk is to the unvaccinated, so everyone should have to take a test to prove they're not infected.

A person has aids, herpes, and a few other diseases, can infect others and should be required to identify themselves to society.

Just as psychiatric cases that can and have proven they are violent if not using medications to manage should have to identify themselves.

It's only reasonable.

*****SMILE*****

There are vaccination cards. Fact. Your "talk of" is "worth" shit.

No, your "slippery slope" fallacy just seems fallacious, unreasonable, pointless, and stupid.
A person has aids, herpes, and a few other diseases, can infect others and should be required to identify themselves to society.

Just as psychiatric cases that can and have proven they are violent if not using medications to manage should have to identify themselves.

It's only reasonable.
Knock, knock. It's a free country. Feel free to:

Nope. Vaxx passports or what ever are not a violation of HIPPA . HIPPA prohibits the disclosure of health information of an idividual by a health care provider or or a third party. In this case, people are still in control of their health care information and can decide whether thay want to disclose it or not. The fact that they may face restrictions of their activities if they choose not to disclose their vaxx status does not change that

There are vaccination cards. Fact. Your "talk of" is "worth" shit.

No, your "slippery slope" fallacy just seems fallacious, unreasonable, pointless, and stupid.

Knock, knock. It's a free country. Feel free to:

1628296342742.png

The thing is I can go wherever I want in the world.

The southern border proves that so why do I need to show proof of vaccination?

Are you a carrier of any other infectious disease? We don't want the possibility of you being cut and getting blood on them.

Have you taken your meds? I can't be sure you're safe to be around if you can't prove that you've taken them.

Not my fault you put that government suggested shit in your arm with no guarantees.

******CHUCKLE*****

Nope. Vaxx passports or what ever are not a violation of HIPPA . HIPPA prohibits the disclosure of health information of an idividual by a health care provider or or a third party. In this case, people are still in control of their health care information and can decide whether thay want to disclose it or not. The fact that they may face restrictions of their activities if they choose not to disclose their vaxx status does not change that

1628296692509.png

Then you won't mind signing this paper that makes you liable if you tell someone else about my health care status and violate my right to privacy before I show you the vaccination card.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 522409

People who are vaccinated can be infected, the only risk is to the unvaccinated, so everyone should have to take a test to prove they're not infected.

It's only reasonable.

*****SMILE*****

Impractical to take a test everytime you go to a store and I don't see having to show a vax card for entry as a scarlet letter. It is just the opposite really.

Yep. These rabid anti-vaxxers all sound like they're just itching to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. They demand no restrictions be placed upon their ability to endanger other's lives simply because they choose to ignore the clear, widely reported risks. Most turn out to be hypocrites to boot. What we need is a vax against belligerent ignorance and public stupidity.

Yep. These rabid anti-vaxxers all sound like they're just itching to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. They demand no restrictions be placed upon their ability to endanger other's lives simply because they choose to ignore the clear, widely reported risks. Most turn out to be hypocrites to boot. What we need is a vax against belligerent ignorance and public stupidity.

1628360019048.png

I'm glad that you agree with me on people having to identify themselves as a danger to society and that those with diseases and mental illnesses that can only be managed need to be identified on those vaccination cards also.

*****SMILE*****

I'm glad that you agree with me that being deliberately stupid and fallacious about public health and safety concerns is being psychopathically stupid and fallacious.

Forum List

Back