🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slippery Jim

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
His interview with Bret Baier last night showed he can't keep his stories straight anymore. Baier called him a liar several times and weasel isn't used to that. Still claiming he's holding "classified" information he hides behind when he apparently doesn't know what classified means....ie his "memos" he leaked to his pal....he declassified those on his own somehow. He even claimed he doesn't know that Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele opposition research. Claims he hadn't decided Hillary's fate before her interview...an interview he didn't bother attending or had tape transcripts of because none were taken. He's as slippery as a wet weasel ala Wild Bill...you think you heard what he said until you see the transcript and discover you didn't. :deal:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I never thought I could say this but, it is quite possible, that James Comey, the former head of the FBI, was getting peed on by cheap Transvestite Russian hookers in a seedy motel in Maryland. I can't say it didn't happen. That is stunning. He was one of the top law enforcement officers in our country and we can't rule out that possibility. It is simply stunning.

293ecc.jpg

His interview with Bret Baier last night showed he can't keep his stories straight anymore. Baier called him a liar several times and weasel isn't used to that. Still claiming he's holding "classified" information he hides behind when he apparently doesn't know what classified means....ie his "memos" he leaked to his pal....he declassified those on his own somehow. He even claimed he doesn't know that Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele opposition research. Claims he hadn't decided Hillary's fate before her interview...an interview he didn't bother attending or had tape transcripts of because none were taken. He's as slippery as as a wet weasel ala Wild Bill...you think you heard what he said until you see the transcript and discover you didn't. :deal:

giphy.gif
he doesn't know that notes from a private conversation with the president is classified. Just one reason for being fired.

Forum List

Back