Small business owner says Democrat-led COVID benefits are smothering middle class

Funny how those who worship the wealth class whines when someone who isn't in the top 1% doesn't have austerity imposed on them.....

View attachment 529770
Give the top 1% a 3 trillion dollar tax-cut....no problem...even tho in less than a year or so after getting that tax-cut; they are asking for even more....

But give those with the least amount of power some of that government assistance -- suddenly they are being smothered....FOH
Taxpayers paid more because TRUMP put everyone back to work---those extra working people paid taxes. Your article is BULLSHIT MANIPULATION. Working class paid less as individuals for taxes, but there were just more people working who were contributing.

the taxes will continue to get worse and they will simply continue to fall to the middle class who has less protections than the wealthy and more money than the poor.

the democrats need to stop spending so much god damn money to give shit away because - well i don't give a rats ass why. they just do.

if i can't afford the steak, i get the hamburger. gov needs to do the same.

Sure. Because we all know there aren't any "lazy" fucks on the Republican side of the aisle....jeez.

And a two class system?? You don't pay attention do you? Perhaps you should pull your head out of alt-right media. Republicans and conservatives with their failed policies have pretty much destroyed an entire middle class over the last five decades.
who gives a shit where lazy people are. they're lazy and that's their own problem.

we put up signs in wildlife reserves to tell people not to feed the animals cause then they'll do less for themselves then turn around and feed people out of some jacked up form of compassion.

this desire to blame ONE FUCKING MINDSET for ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE problems is sheer bullshit and only the major fucking idiots of the world continue to do that.

Forum List

Back