Small businesses in Manhattan are paying the price for tight security at Trump Tower.

I think Hillary's medical bills would probably be higher than the security for Trump's tower.

Did you see how she fainted just walking to a car? She just didn't have the stamina, folks.
Hillary is/was an old lady and with the flu.

She should have been in bed.

I think Hillary's medical bills would probably be higher than the security for Trump's tower.

Did you see how she fainted just walking to a car? She just didn't have the stamina, folks.
I dont think she fainted, I think gas escaped from her colostomy bag, traveled up her pants suit and escaped from her shirt right below her nose. it was a lack of oxygen that got her.

This issue was reported on the news as well.

There are winners as well as losers in this game.

Any café selling to cops is a winner.

Any restaurant selling to nightlife is a loser.

The loser businesses are considering moving. But they are waiting to see if anything changes in January after Donald moves into The White House.

If Melania stays behind then probably nothing will change in NYC.

I am not really sure who would be benefiting from this, Tiffany's is losing especially with Christmas coming.

Tiffany sales hurt by Trump security circus

I was going to post this

That store's sales are down 25%, apparently, and it accounts for 10% of the company's sales.

But I don't know what the Secret Service would do?

The entire family should move to D.C.

Why? Would it cost DC less?

The White House is already set up for security, Trump is supposedly going to the white house while Melania wants to stay at Trump Tower..So the security mob will stay in Manhattan which is unfair to the local business owners..

The loser businesses are considering moving. But they are waiting to see if anything changes in January after Donald moves into The White House.

I am not really sure who would be benefiting from this, Tiffany's is losing especially with Christmas coming.

I was going to post this

That store's sales are down 25%, apparently, and it accounts for 10% of the company's sales.

Yes.

It's much less disruptive, and they're used to it.

The traffic is much worse in Manhattan now.

It's faster to walk to 3rd to catch a taxi to LGA than it is in the heart of midtown. Midtown can be like a parking lot.

I don't know if there is much more they can do. Violent protests raged after Trumps win. Security has to be extra careful thanks to those maniac Trump haters.

Really? Trump is much more important then the peasants with small businesses surrounding his castle.
Melania Trump plans to stay in the tower and not go to the Whitehouse, so many doors can close by Mr. job makers mob scene.

"It's been very frustrating for the businesses on the block," Derek Walsh, who owns Judge Roy Bean, a pub within a block of Trump Tower, told CNNMoney. "Nobody wants to walk down a street with their wife or their kids, when there's a bomb squad, when there's a command post, three layers of barricades, and 150 cops."

Trump Tower security is costing nearby businesses

Cant blame her much for not wanting to downgrade her diggs at all. The business owners need to charge more or move away.

I was going to post this

The White House is already set up for security, Trump is supposedly going to the white house while Melania wants to stay at Trump Tower..So the security mob will stay in Manhattan which is unfair to the local business owners..
oh look, the left is concerned with the local business owners when it comes to security measures, but those same business owners can go fuck themselves when the left wants something for free.

Tough shit. The fuckers in NYC shut DOWN the economies of the *fly over states* with their bs "monument" and "public lands" and "land use" policies. Now they can see what it feels like to have to lose income because they happen to live somewhere that someone with more money and who is more powerful wants to hang out.

I dont think she fainted, I think gas escaped from her colostomy bag, traveled up her pants suit and escaped from her shirt right below her nose. it was a lack of oxygen that got her.
People don't realize how deadly the flu can be especially for older people over 60.

Hillary thought she was Super-Woman and she learned a valuable lesson that day.

I was going to post this

Really? I could have swore I read where she's going to the White House with him.

Tough shit. The fuckers in NYC shut DOWN the economies of the *fly over states* with their bs "monument" and "public lands" and "land use" policies. Now they can see what it feels like to have to lose income because they happen to live somewhere that someone with more money and who is more powerful wants to hang out.

Maybe if those businesses were not in a city with such huge taxes, they might be able to afford a loss for a month or two. Reading the story, it sounds like those businesses are living paycheck to paycheck.

I was going to post this

oh look, the left is concerned with the local business owners when it comes to security measures, but those same business owners can go fuck themselves when the left wants something for free.

Exactly. If those businesses were hurting because they passed a huge minimum wage law, nobody on the left would be feeling for them right now.

Really? Trump is much more important then the peasants with small businesses surrounding his castle.
Melania Trump plans to stay in the tower and not go to the Whitehouse, so many doors can close by Mr. job makers mob scene.

"It's been very frustrating for the businesses on the block," Derek Walsh, who owns Judge Roy Bean, a pub within a block of Trump Tower, told CNNMoney. "Nobody wants to walk down a street with their wife or their kids, when there's a bomb squad, when there's a command post, three layers of barricades, and 150 cops."

Cant blame her much for not wanting to downgrade her diggs at all. The business owners need to charge more or move away.

I seriously think that bubble head Trumps ego has gotten so big there isn't any room for her in the White House.

Maybe if those businesses were not in a city with such huge taxes, they might be able to afford a loss for a month or two. Reading the story, it sounds like those businesses are living paycheck to paycheck.

So you're for Trump fucking these businesses over.

Fascinating.

So you're for Trump fucking these businesses over.

Fascinating.

How is this Trumps fault, because he won the presidency?

And it will get worse because his whore doesn't want to move

Forum List

Back