Smith's patience has expired.

The facts speak for themselves, this admin lies a lot
You have no facts to support your allegation.

If your allegation were true, do you think Trump and the judge would be silent to such a gross injustice?

You have no facts to support your allegation.

If your allegation were true, do you think Trump and the judge would be silent to such a gross injustice?
Hahaha yeah this admin has not been caught lying hahab sure sure

When has trump been quiet about the injustice of these political prosecutions?? Haha

Hahaha yeah this admin has not been caught lying hahab sure sure

When has trump been quiet about the injustice of these political prosecutions?? Haha
No facts to support the allegation.

Where did Trump say the documents were not classified government defense documents as you allege?

Where did Trump say the documents were not classified government defense documents as you allege?
You’re incoherent.

He has said that he declassified the documents. And he has at least one witness who has also said so.

The trial hasn’t started yet, stupid.
Legal defenses are discussed before trials. Both in motions to dismiss and in settling legal matters before trial begins.

Despite ample opportunities, Trump’s lawyers have yet to say in court whether the documents were declassified or deemed personal.
Grand juries accuse. Trials decide. And there was still none of that.
Apparently you think you decide.

When did i say trump said that? Why are you just making things up?

And you have zero law to support that position.. Because of the action of your cult we are in totally unchartered territory.

You poopyhead. I win.

And the twit whose legal nonsense you are following has been slammed, unanimously by the Supreme Court, appeals courts and juries, virtually every time he has attempted to try a case.

Do you have any examples of Smith being "slammed by the Supreme Court" virtually every time he tries a case. That's a really fucking bold claim with no supporting link, FuckBoi.

I just found an article in the Washington Times which says virtually the same thing you just posted. And then I got a fact check report on that publication which said:

• Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.

Funded by / Ownership

Operations Holdings Inc is the Washington Times owner, owned by the Unification Church of South Korea, through their holding company HSA-UWC (Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity). In 1954, Reverend Sun Myung Moon founded this religious movement in South Korea, known for its mass weddings, and its members are referred to as “Moonies.” According to a Guardian article, former members have claimed that the Unification Church is a religious cult that utilizes brainwashing techniques. Subscriptions and advertising fund the paper.

You need better sources

Legal defenses are discussed before trials. Both in motions to dismiss and in settling legal matters before trial begins.
Not always. Your ignorance is overshadowing even your arrogance.
Despite ample opportunities, Trump’s lawyers have yet to say in court whether the documents were declassified or deemed personal.
No pressing need to have said diddly dick about it yet. Again. You don’t know anything.
Apparently you think you decide.
No, you imbecile. I don’t. And I know for a fact that you don’t decide. You’re quite stupid.

Not always. Your ignorance is overshadowing even your arrogance.
Matters of law need to be decided before going to trial. The jury is there to decide facts. Trump’s fringe legal theories need to be presented before the judge.
No pressing need to have said diddly dick about it yet. Again. You don’t know anything.
So Trump doesn’t want the case to be dismissed?
No, you imbecile. I don’t. And I know for a fact that you don’t decide. You’re quite stupid.
Then stop saying it didn’t happen.

Forum List

Back