Smocking Gun

Other than Anti American welfare parasites WHO GIVES A SHIT! Its a typo!
He’s got those chubby girl fingers
Did you read the replies? they're hilarious!
I am sure they are. Unemployed ghetto dwellers on welfare...they have nothing better to do than troll twitter...funny thing he I bet he did it on purpose because we know damn well the media won't touch the tweet or what its actually about without the typo.
Typo?? He makes them ALL of the time! He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese. He knows that all of you who want to kiss his ass will keep making excuses for him. Actually he counts on it, and you never disappoint.
He's so ignorant he took a 1 million dollar loan and turned it into a BILLION dollar business empire. Keep whining I am amused daily by the WHINING by the left while we keep WINNING.
WRONG! He took over 400 million from his father and barely mad any profit. He also has many law suits against him now for swindling cont tractors out of money owed to them.
It's really telling that you tramp cultists worship him and overlook the fact that he screwed the people who worked for him. You think it's "good business," but if it was you or your company and he screwed you over, would you feel the same way?
Dear Lord! You people who worship this criminal are so pathetic. he could f*uck you up the ass and you would beg for more.

Other than Anti American welfare parasites WHO GIVES A SHIT! Its a typo!
He’s got those chubby girl fingers
Did you read the replies? they're hilarious!
I am sure they are. Unemployed ghetto dwellers on welfare...they have nothing better to do than troll twitter...funny thing he I bet he did it on purpose because we know damn well the media won't touch the tweet or what its actually about without the typo.
Typo?? He makes them ALL of the time! He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese. He knows that all of you who want to kiss his ass will keep making excuses for him. Actually he counts on it, and you never disappoint.
He's so ignorant he took a 1 million dollar loan and turned it into a BILLION dollar business empire. Keep whining I am amused daily by the WHINING by the left while we keep WINNING.
WRONG! He took over 400 million from his father and barely mad any profit. He also has many law suits against him now for swindling cont tractors out of money owed to them.
It's really telling that you tramp cultists worship him and overlook the fact that he screwed the people who worked for him. You think it's "good business," but if it was you or your company and he screwed you over, would you feel the same way?
Dear Lord! You people who worship this criminal are so pathetic. he could f*uck you up the ass and you would beg for more.
mmmmm....stroke out.

Click onto the site. It's a tweet he put out and should be smoking gun, but in two back to back sentences, he said smocking gun. and he even capitalized those two words. The responses are really funny.
What I find even more hilarious is that he's trolling you turds and you fall right in place.

His tweets are out there for everyone to see. He is an illiterate buffoon and you all just keep making excuses for him.Have all of you built a golden shrine for him and worship it daily?

You brain dead people don't realize that he doesn't give two shits about you. He only cares that you worship him. He holds the rallies so that it will stroke his ego and that's what gets him off. Look at who he's thrown under the bus....think any of you would fair any better? Go to DC and see if you can get a position in his cabinet, then get the Vaseline ready so that you can kiss his ass and suck his dick on a daily basis, and then maybe he'll let you stay until he's finished with you. And, in his dementia mind, he will be finished with you.

^^^This is called a libfest^^^ when they have failed to impeach or prove any collusion they go to ridicule....Yawn.... how funny these libs are....

"Impeach"?

I do not think that word still means what you thought it meant....

1dba9ded-321d-470d-b6a4-fef7a02179bf_16x9_600x338.jpg

im·peach
/imˈpēCH/
verb
  1. call into question the integrity or validity of (a practice).
    "there is no basis to Searle's motion to impeach the verdict"
    synonyms: challenge, question, disparage, criticize, call into question, raise doubts about, cast aspersions on
    "the headlines impeached their clean image"
So your definition is?......this should be good....

Click onto the site. It's a tweet he put out and should be smoking gun, but in two back to back sentences, he said smocking gun. and he even capitalized those two words. The responses are really funny.
What I find even more hilarious is that he's trolling you turds and you fall right in place.

His tweets are out there for everyone to see. He is an illiterate buffoon and you all just keep making excuses for him.Have all of you built a golden shrine for him and worship it daily?

You brain dead people don't realize that he doesn't give two shits about you. He only cares that you worship him. He holds the rallies so that it will stroke his ego and that's what gets him off. Look at who he's thrown under the bus....think any of you would fair any better? Go to DC and see if you can get a position in his cabinet, then get the Vaseline ready so that you can kiss his ass and suck his dick on a daily basis, and then maybe he'll let you stay until he's finished with you. And, in his dementia mind, he will be finished with you.
You sound like you are wanting some orange meat real bad.

Maybe she will settle for an orange condom.....

Brain dead? Didn't you vote for the Beast?

You lost.

What's a smocking gun?

She'd be lucky if it leaked and had a child of above-normal IQ.

She'd be lucky if it leaked and had a child of above-normal IQ.
An orange child....

Leave her alone, mike. I still have my umbrella.

^^^This is called a libfest^^^ when they have failed to impeach or prove any collusion they go to ridicule....Yawn.... how funny these libs are....

"Impeach"?

im·peach
/imˈpēCH/
verb
    synonyms: challenge, question, disparage, criticize, call into question, raise doubts about, cast aspersions on

Reading is a lost art.

Brain dead? Didn't you vote for the Beast?

You lost.

We all lost.

"Impeach"?

im·peach
/imˈpēCH/
verb

Reading is a lost art.
It sure is POGO...it sure is....:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back