Smocking Gun

^^^This is called a libfest^^^ when they have failed to impeach or prove any collusion they go to ridicule....Yawn.... how funny these libs are....

It is funny. Get someone with a sense of humor to explain it to you

^^^This is called a libfest^^^ when they have failed to impeach or prove any collusion they go to ridicule....Yawn.... how funny these libs are....

"Impeach"?

I do not think that word still means what you thought it meant....

1dba9ded-321d-470d-b6a4-fef7a02179bf_16x9_600x338.jpg

This isn't about impeachment. This us about the stupidity of this incompetent ass in the WH.

Other than Anti American welfare parasites WHO GIVES A SHIT! Its a typo!
He’s got those chubby girl fingers
Did you read the replies? they're hilarious!
I am sure they are. Unemployed ghetto dwellers on welfare...they have nothing better to do than troll twitter...funny thing he I bet he did it on purpose because we know damn well the media won't touch the tweet or what its actually about without the typo.

President Trump trolling the idiots again. Who wants to bet if it had not been for the ON PURPOSE typo this tweet would have been largely ignored by the leftist propaganda machine? Now WITH the typo its national news and people with more than a few brain cells will read the ACTUAL tweet and not even care about a typo...:) Brilliant move President Trump brilliant move.

What's a smocking gun?
Click onto the site. It's a tweet he put out and should be smoking gun, but in two back to back sentences, he said smocking gun. and he even capitalized those two words. The responses are really funny.
Impeach him!
That might eventually come....or even jail time.

This only shows how really stupid he is. And, he does this all of the time. Doesn't anyone proof read his tweets before he's allowed to post them? Oh wait! He has the best brain, so he's perfect in everything he does and doesn't need anyone to see if there are any mistakes because he never makes any.

Barrypuppet and Hildebeast will be doing serious jail time if there is any justice. Commie klunts like yourself will gnash your teeth as I take great delight in your angst.
Don't hold your breath.

On second thought...please do.

Only do that when I infrequently come across a filthy, commie leftard.

Click onto the site. It's a tweet he put out and should be smoking gun, but in two back to back sentences, he said smocking gun. and he even capitalized those two words. The responses are really funny.
Impeach him!

This only shows how really stupid he is. And, he does this all of the time. Doesn't anyone proof read his tweets before he's allowed to post them? Oh wait! He has the best brain, so he's perfect in everything he does and doesn't need anyone to see if there are any mistakes because he never makes any.

Barrypuppet and Hildebeast will be doing serious jail time if there is any justice. Commie klunts like yourself will gnash your teeth as I take great delight in your angst.
Don't hold your breath.

Don't you mean "Ckommie"?

Impeach him!

Don't hold your breath.

No. He means failure. that hopey-changey thing is over. give it up.

Don't hold your breath.

No. He means failure. that hopey-changey thing is over. give it up.
How's that swampy drainy thing workin' for ya? :lol:

Welcome to the Bigly Swamp

This isn't about impeachment. This us about the stupidity of this incompetent ass in the WH.

The one in the WH "Council". The one who likes not only oranges but peaches too.

Mind you, I'm not against a lasting peach. They're my favorite fruit but they rot too fast. Sad!

The one in the WH "Council". The one who likes not only oranges but peaches too.

Mind you, I'm not against a lasting peach. They're my favorite fruit but they rot too fast. Sad!
To fast.

I am sure they are. Unemployed ghetto dwellers on welfare...they have nothing better to do than troll twitter...funny thing he I bet he did it on purpose because we know damn well the media won't touch the tweet or what its actually about without the typo.
Typo?? He makes them ALL of the time! He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese. He knows that all of you who want to kiss his ass will keep making excuses for him. Actually he counts on it, and you never disappoint.

Typo?? He makes them ALL of the time! He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese. He knows that all of you who want to kiss his ass will keep making excuses for him. Actually he counts on it, and you never disappoint.
He's so ignorant he took a 1 million dollar loan and turned it into a BILLION dollar business empire. Keep whining I am amused daily by the WHINING by the left while we keep WINNING.

Forum List

Back