Sneaky Late on Friday: House Passes "Assault Weapons" Ban

What the worst part of this Atrocity is that its been tried before.

Slick Willy signed the same thing almost 30 years ago, and it didn't end violence at all. In fact, the result of the first "assault weapon ban" was Columbine which happened during the abomination.

This is just vindictive, libs trying to fuck up the country.

This is a capital offense. I want every person who vote for this executed by firing squad.
It is just for show and nothing more than the Democrats desperately needing some distraction material for the coming election... "Look - the evil Republicans don't want to protect the chiiildreen!!" - the horror!!!

There are many despicable things about this anti Constitutional Moon Bat bill.

One of the most despicable is that the stupid Democrats call the AR-15 a "weapon of war". However, they exempt non DOD agencies from the ban. The fucking Department of Education, Department of Transportation, HUD etc can have these "weapons of war" . If they are weapons of war like the stupid Democrats claim then why are these government thugs getting them?

Could it be that they want all the ability to oppress be in the hands of the Federal government and the civilians be weak? That is typical of most Leftest regimes, isn't it?

They also exempt the M-1 Garand, which was called "the greatest implement of war ever devised". That is comical but typical of Democrat stupidity.

Those Democrat Moon Bats be beaucoup dinky dau.

I don't think this stupid bill will be passed by the Senate. If it does and not over turned by the Supreme Court then our Constitution is kaput. However, if it is by some RINO miracle passed then I doubt Americans will adhere to the stupid thing and most local law enforcement will not enforce it.

What the worst part of this Atrocity is that its been tried before.

Slick Willy signed the same thing almost 30 years ago, and it didn't end violence at all. In fact, the result of the first "assault weapon ban" was Columbine which happened during the abomination.

This is just vindictive, libs trying to fuck up the country.
They are wasting time on silly crap like this instead of trying to fix the real problems of the country like massive inflation, millions of Illegals invading our country and a recession economy.

There are many despicable things about this anti Constitutional Moon Bat bill.

One of the most despicable is that the stupid Democrats call the AR-15 a "weapon of war". However, they exempt non DOD agencies from the ban. The fucking Department of Education, Department of Transportation, HUD etc can have these "weapons of war" . If they are weapons of war like the stupid Democrats claim then why are these government thugs getting them?

Could it be that they want all the ability to oppress be in the hands of the Federal government and the civilians be weak? That is typical of most Leftest regimes, isn't it?

They also exempt the M-1 Garand, which was called "the greatest implement of war ever devised". That is comical but typical of Democrat stupidity.

Those Democrat Moon Bats be beaucoup dinky dau.

I don't think this stupid bill will be passed by the Senate. If it does and not over turned by the Supreme Court then our Constitution is kaput. However, if it is by some RINO miracle passed then I doubt Americans will adhere to the stupid thing and most local law enforcement will not enforce it.
This is why we need th SC to declare the 2A absolute. They will never stop trying to fuck with us and take our guns.

We need people to suffer for this bill.

They are wasting time on silly crap like this instead of trying to fix the real problems of the country like massive inflation, millions of Illegals invading our country and a recession economy.
Given they have ceded their power to the executive branch so they don't have to do those things I'd rather the whole damn bunch sticks to naming walking trails in national parks.

What should all us all MURDEROUS angry is the FACT that we are the real targets of this legislation. Not mass shooters.

We should do something about this......

Forum List

Back