🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sneaky Obama: US 3rd Quarter GDP Revised

It is good news,it is also not Obama's doing.
Of course it isn't Obama's doing. It is only Obama's doing when something bad happens. If a government employee in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it done. If an asteroid hits Alaska, Obama made it happen.

I get it. I get it.
No you don't projecting? I'll give him credit where it is do,your the one making shit up,now try again.
You clearly have not been paying attention, blind monkey.
So what am i blind to,your obvious baiting post?
Your your willingness to project inaccurately what others are thinking?
Blind to those things?is that what your blubbering about?

A conspiracy theory went wide when numbers were revised downward after an election. All the usual retards drank the piss.

Now that we have some numbers being revised upward after an election, the tards are acting all obtuse and shit. They must defend their delusions, even if it means acting like they have amnesia.

"Duhhhhh...what?"

Pay attention from now on. When you see Obama blamed for a government employee stealing a stapler or anything and everything bad that happens, remember how eager you were to disassociate him from anything good. I hope you assholes have the integrity to apply the same energy to disassociate him from bad things for which he is not responsible.

But I think we all know you will be silent, or will join in the blame game.

This is the hallmark of someone with Obama Derangement Syndrome. Facts and the truth are the first things they shit on.

A conspiracy theory went wide when numbers were revised downward after an election. All the usual retards drank the piss.

Now that we have some numbers being revised upward after an election, the tards are acting all obtuse and shit. They must defend their delusions, even if it means acting like they have amnesia.

"Duhhhhh...what?"
LOL

Pay attention from now on. When you see Obama blamed for a government employee stealing a stapler or anything and everything bad that happens, remember how eager you were to disassociate him from anything good. I hope you assholes have the integrity to apply the same energy to disassociate him from bad things for which he is not responsible.

This is the hallmark of someone with Obama Derangement Syndrome. Facts and the truth are the first things they shit on.
Keep trying your doing so well at PROJECTING YOUR OWN DELUSIONS.

What facts and truths are you fumbling for?

US economy expands strongly in Q3, ignoring uncertainty abroad
U.S. economic growth was far stronger than initially thought in the third quarter, pointing to strengthening fundamentals that should support the economy for the rest of the year.

The Commerce Department on Tuesday raised its estimate of gross domestic product to a 3.9 percent annual pace from the 3.5 percent rate reported last month, reflecting upward revisions to business and consumer spending.

Son of a bitch! We had two straight quarters of strong economic growth. Growth we have not seen in over a decade!

The numbers were just revised upward. We're supposed to believe this was not a conspiracy to hide these numbers until after the election. Yeah, right.

Obama kept this good news a secret until after the election. Everyone knows it. That BASTARD!!!

Oh...wait...

well good, strap on your knees pads you look like you might need them
:suck: yummy in your tummy

Steph has much experience in that department.
well her value is little beyond that.

go preach to the dailykos, hufferpufferpost or something. sit down you look stupid

Forum List

Back