sniff sniff ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
anyone else smell a Bannon Beerfart ?

on the eve of revealing the bottom line of Trumps lie about Obama's wire tap, it just so happens ONE single tax return magically appears in front of a Liberal reporter who was about to go on national news .. and Don Jr just happened to be watching her so he could personally thank her ..... RussianWingers fall in line bashing Maddow, attention diverted from Trump Lie to Lesbian Liberal incompetence.

gee that was tricky ...

oh yeah, 10-1, Bannon was the father of the "Fake News" rhetoric too.

degrade every other media source BUT Briebart ...

double gee ......

Everyone in this society should turn away from television, it is nothing but a corporate tool for managing the perceptual reality of the masses.

I am a paid troll!
You must be with all of your many ID's
Per usual, the leftist scum throw out accusations with absolutely no basis in fact. A less sophisticated man may call that lying. I, however, am much more sophisticated than the average man and can recognize this leftist behavior fir what it is: ignorance. If not for ignorance there would be no Democrat party.

I am a paid troll!

images

All things considered I believe you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am a paid troll!
Per usual, the leftist scum throw out accusations with absolutely no basis in fact. A less sophisticated man may call that lying. I, however, am much more sophisticated than the average man and can recognize this leftist behavior fir what it is: ignorance. If not for ignorance there would be no Democrat party.

"leftist behavior fir what it is: ignorance."

well, "fir" what it's worth, you should use your pay check, and take typing lessons.

maybe then your "sophistication" might impress someone.

Per usual, you're full of shit.

I am a paid troll!

well, "fir" what it's worth, you should use your pay check, and take typing lessons.

I don't accept that from a number 7. An 8, maybe. But not 7!

I am a paid troll!

that's four sevens to you,count them ... if you can count.

I am a paid troll!

Oh, you mean your annual income, shit head?

Oh, you mean your annual income, shit head?

indeed, you should be so lucky, weakstick.

View attachment 116907 View attachment 116907
View attachment 116903
I am a paid troll!

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

You're not my type and I'm not homosexual but if it makes you feel better then you're free to keep...

******CHUCKLE*****

images

You've been attempting to get my attention for two or three threads now. Is the best you have just...

******CHUCKLE******

8A89FE64-64CA-4D55-B706-212E5C35A6C9-33101-00002265F946B725_tmp.gif
View attachment 116907 View attachment 116907
View attachment 116903
I am a paid troll!

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

You're not my type and I'm not homosexual but if it makes you feel better then you're free to keep...

******CHUCKLE*****

images

You've been attempting to get my attention for two or three threads now. Is the best you have just...

******CHUCKLE******

Forum List

Back