SNL slams Tea Party in Spoof of IRS Scandal

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
As presidential scandals go, the recent IRS scandal is so, so ... Something you think you should care about but don't because it's about taxes. Isn't there a German word for that? Snoresenfreude? Anyway, it's ALL. SO. SCINTILLATING and it just keeps getting better...

Tea Party groups shouldn't be surprised they were targeted because they did name themselves after "a group of people who proudly and historically violated tax laws." Amy makes a good point there. If anyone is going to cheat on their taxes, wouldn't it be groups who actively and openly protest paying taxes?

Attention to detail isn't really the Tea Party's thing. Yeah. Check out these hilariously misspelled Tea Party protest signs. Now don't get mad! I didn't write these signs. I'm just saying.

Wesley Snipes is out of prison. Did you know he was sent to prison in 2010 for tax charges? Wait a minute! Wesley Snipes was sent to prison the same month that the IRS started targeting Tea Party groups. IS THERE A CONNECTION?!?

Amy Poehler Spoofs IRS Scandal on 'SNL' But Gets the Facts Right (VIDEO) | The Stir

I lmao when she said if you have a license plate that says Weed420...you might expect to get pulled over by the police every once in a while...

Forum List

Back