Snow go for NYC’s electric garbage trucks that can’t handle winter weather

You can't be this stupid. There is a huge difference between cars and trucks, like 30,000 lbs of difference. In a tractor-trailer about 65,000 lbs difference.
Oh. So Elon Musk is fucking idiot for making electric semi trucks?

1672358523298.png

Another reminder that you're just not smart.

Engine warmers work well too.

I don't even know what one is, but it's useless if your battery is too old. These batteries in cars today give you no warning they're about to die like they did years ago. Your car will be perfectly normal and next time you go to start it, totally dead. I found that out the hard way which is why I replace them at the latest in 5 years.

Bad attempt at deflection.
Where and how is it a deflection? You are pulling data from 100 years at best about an entity that has been around 4.5 Billion years. Empirically and logically speaking, what is the deflection?

Where and how is it a deflection? You are pulling data from 100 years at best about an entity that has been around 4.5 Billion years. Empirically and logically speaking, what is the deflection?
Relevance

Whose relevance? Are you confirmed that the poles have never melted in the 4.5 Billion years of earth’s existence until within the last 50 years? Let’s see the science.
Can you provide the atmospheric composition of earth 4.5 billion years ago?

Our intention is not to let you denier fuckups burn up the planet.
The way to protect the planet is bio or other artificial fuel that used more carbon than it releases.
EVs make no sense because they are still not a source of energy, and batteries are way to heavy, expensive, low capacity, short lived, dirty, and flammable.

Nothing for 300+ days a year.

Oh....you're under the impression that internal combustion vehicles are never non-operational. My bad.

ICE engines are easily adapted to hydrogen, alcohol, methane, propane, etc.
Diesel engines can run on chicken fat, seed oil, or lots of easily produced oils that absorb more carbon while growing, than are released later when burned.

EVs will always be very impractical because they will always have to cart around a ton of batteries.

So you make vehicles that don't do anything? All that mining of cobalt using slave labor and worse on the environment than gas vehicles....all for nothing????
So I've seen you post after this....don't have a response? or you just agree with it?

Forum List

Back