Snowden copied co-worker's password

The NSA is spying on American citizens, and people are outraged that Snowden may have copied a co-worker's password? Talk about misplaced outrage.

Personally?

I am pissed about the Patriot Act.

That is the root cause here.

However, Snowden's actions should not be hailed as "heroic".

He's a traitor.

Yeah. If he had stayed here and spilled the beans then I would call him heroic. Giving out information to other countries puts untold numbers of people in danger. i can only surmise he is totally ignorant of the harm he has done.

More nonsense uncritically accepted. What evidence is there that he gave information to foreign governments?

The NSA is spying on American citizens, and people are outraged that Snowden may have copied a co-worker's password? Talk about misplaced outrage.

Yeah. They spied on an American like Major Nidal Hassan contacting American Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen.

There won't be any more terrorism from those two.

Dismantle the NSA and you can kiss protection from radical Islamists goodbye.

Snowden is an unwitting accomplice to Islamist terrorism.

Regards from Rosie

Dick Cheney wants his talking points back.

Yeah. They spied on an American like Major Nidal Hassan contacting American Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen.

Regards from Rosie

The NSA is spying on much more than terrorism suspects. They have admitted as much, after Snowden leaked that information.

And you really want to use Nidal Hasan as an example? He successfully carried out his attack. The NSA didn't stop him from doing a damn thing.

You do know they stopped the Times Square Bomber.

And they certainly are not going to tell you or me who else they have stopped.

AND their Intel got justice for the 13 Ft. Hood soldiers.

Snowden wants Americans to have NONE of that.

I know I am not doing anything important - including this post - so why are you afraid of the NSA collecting Intel?

Regards from Rosie

Personally?

He's a traitor.

Yeah. If he had stayed here and spilled the beans then I would call him heroic. Giving out information to other countries puts untold numbers of people in danger. i can only surmise he is totally ignorant of the harm he has done.

More nonsense uncritically accepted. What evidence is there that he gave information to foreign governments?

The fact that he is alive and in Russia is the evidence. You must not know how this works.

"terrorism suspects" are not the one the NSA is most concerned about. It is citizens like you and I who are being recruited. That is who the NSA is most concerned about. The greatest threat there is now is "soft targets" such as shopping malls. The ignorance of Snowden has now tipped off terrorist worldwide on how the NSA is tracking their movements. They can now find a way around that.

I know I am not doing anything important - including this post - so why are you afraid of the NSA collecting Intel?

Regards from Rosie

What Times Square Bomber? The one in 2010 who was only stopped because street vendors noticed the bomb, and it failed to ignite?

Going after Anwar al-Awlaki had nothing to do with justice for the 13 soldiers killed at Fort Hood. He was already a marked man long before that.

How did we ever gain intelligence before the government starting prying into the private lives of innocent citizens?

Funny how so many liberals were Bush fanbois in hiding. So now spying on all Americans is good and proving that Presidents break constitutional law is bad.

And the Democratic party wonders why it is currently the fastest dying party in America.

Can you imagine if Obama went after real terrorists like the Boston Bombers or the Benghazi killers like he goes after Dr. Ben Carson or Todd Palin?

Regards from Rosie

The NSA is spying on much more than terrorism suspects. They have admitted as much, after Snowden leaked that information.

And you really want to use Nidal Hasan as an example? He successfully carried out his attack. The NSA didn't stop him from doing a damn thing.

Regards from Rosie

Oh please. The administration leaks what it perceives to be its successes all the time.

Personally?

He's a traitor.

Ahh yes, NSA spying should have continued indefinitely... or until a Republican becomes president again....

yer such a fuckin idiot it's hilarious. Mad about the patriot act you say?! Why, could it be because Bush put his name on it? It has nothing to do with what is right or wrong with you but rather the person doing the right or wrong is a Democrat or a Republican.

And Obama expanded the patriot act, he owns it now.

The fact that he is alive and in Russia is the evidence. You must not know how this works.

So none then, in other words. You forget that the Russian government likes to stick it to the U.S. government any chance they can get. Since the U.S. forced Snowden to stay in Russia they gave them a perfect opportunity.

Regards from Rosie

What Times Square Bomber? The one in 2010 who was only stopped because street vendors noticed the bomb, and it failed to ignite?

Going after Anwar al-Awlaki had nothing to do with justice for the 13 soldiers killed at Fort Hood. He was already a marked man long before that.

How did we ever gain intelligence before the government starting prying into the private lives of innocent citizens?

They knew Zazi bought the components. They were onto him before he hastily built that bomb. They knew where to go to pick him up.

Even the most stupid bomber does not give the bombing location away on Verizon. You think they should? Evidently.

Phones have been spied on for decades and now ISPs share willingly, too.

It is naivete to think otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

Personally?

He's a traitor.

Ahh yes, NSA spying should have continued indefinitely... or until a Republican becomes president again....

yer such a fuckin idiot it's hilarious. Mad about the patriot act you say?! Why, could it be because Bush put his name on it? It has nothing to do with what is right or wrong with you but rather the person doing the right or wrong is a Democrat or a Republican.

And Obama expanded the patriot act, he owns it now.

I think you are laboring under the illusion that spying was not going on in the first place. The Patriot Act just made it legal. It was written by a conservative. True story.

"terrorism suspects" are not the one the NSA is most concerned about. It is citizens like you and I who are being recruited. That is who the NSA is most concerned about. The greatest threat there is now is "soft targets" such as shopping malls. The ignorance of Snowden has now tipped off terrorist worldwide on how the NSA is tracking their movements. They can now find a way around that.

Terrorists like Angela Merkel?

Funny how so many liberals were Bush fanbois in hiding. So now spying on all Americans is good and proving that Presidents break constitutional law is bad.

And the Democratic party wonders why it is currently the fastest dying party in America.

Bush and Cheney should have gotten a trademark on the "You're helping the terrorists" argument. They'd be making a killing right now.

Regards from Rosie

They knew Zazi bought the components. They were onto him before he hastily built that bomb. They knew where to go to pick him up.

Even the most stupid bomber does not give the bombing location away on Verizon. You think they should? Evidently.

Phones have been spied on for decades and now ISPs share willingly, too.

It is naivete to think otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

Right. Willingly. That's why they're barred by law from saying anything when the government forces them to turn over their information, or why the government has to illegally hack into their networks without their knowledge.

So, they had all that information, but failed to actually stop him. Had the bomb ignited he would have succeeded in the attack. The NSA had NOTHING to do with stopping the attack. The bomber's own incompetence had more to do with it.

Forum List

Back