Snowden Grills Putin On Live TV [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Obama should be next.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb5C68SVCOw]Edward Snowden appears via video for Putin press conference - YouTube[/ame]

Time to put Obama on the Hot Seat next. Gotta give Russia credit for allowing Snowden his say. That would never happen here. So how free are we really?

An American hero sitting down with an honest president is refreshing.

I'm not sure i can go that far, but i do agree it's refreshing to see such openness in Media and Government. This would never happen here. What does that say about our own perceptions of Freedom?

Carney: The Toughest Interview Obama Had Was With Jon Stewart | Video | RealClearPolitics

JAY CARNEY: I remember we had some discussion during 2012 about well, is it appropriate for the president, the sitting president and candidate, to give interviews with Jon Stewart and others. And the answer was yes, again because the young voters we were trying to reach are more likely to watch The Daily Show than some other news shows. But also, I think if you look back at 2012 and the series of interviews the sitting president of the United States gave, probably the toughest interview he had was with Jon Stewart. Probably the most substantive, challenging interview Barack Obama had in the election year was with the anchor of The Daily Show

Carney: The Toughest Interview Obama Had Was With Jon Stewart | Video | RealClearPolitics

JAY CARNEY: I remember we had some discussion during 2012 about well, is it appropriate for the president, the sitting president and candidate, to give interviews with Jon Stewart and others. And the answer was yes, again because the young voters we were trying to reach are more likely to watch The Daily Show than some other news shows. But also, I think if you look back at 2012 and the series of interviews the sitting president of the United States gave, probably the toughest interview he had was with Jon Stewart. Probably the most substantive, challenging interview Barack Obama had in the election year was with the anchor of The Daily Show

He's gotten a free pass like no other President in history has. I'll let people decide for themselves why they feel that has happened. His awful IRS & NSA abuses are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. But he's been allowed a free pass. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

The Soviet Union is not dead, it moved to Washington under cover of darkness, the darkness that is the secrecy of the Obama Regime. (no pun intended this time)

Time to put Obama on the Hot Seat next. Gotta give Russia credit for allowing Snowden his say. That would never happen here. So how free are we really?

You're an even bigger fool than I thought if you truly believe this was an honest showing. Putin's Russia are masters of propaganda.

Snowden grilled Putin?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!:lmao:

Man, there is gullible and then there is GULLIBLE!

Snowden dropped Putin's cock out of his mouth to throw him a softball answer. Putin responded with a steaming pile of prepackaged manufactured bullshit. "Us? Spy on our own people? OH NOES! WE don't do that!"

Last edited:
Putin: "Our intelligence services are strictly regulated by our laws..."

:rofl:

That is what is wrong with the liberal left. They think that the dailyshow and the Cobert report are news programs.

Snowden grilled Putin?

Snowden dropped Putin's cock out of his mouth to throw him a softball answer. Putin responded with a steaming pile of prepackaged manufactured bullshit. "Us? Spy on our own people? OH NOES! WE don't do that!"

And Obama's answer to the same question, hell yes. So in effect the US is not different then Russia.

Snowden grilled Putin?

And Obama's answer to the same question, hell yes. So in effect the US is not different then Russia.

I can see how someone with seven pounds of brain damage would believe the US is not different from Russia, but other than that...no.

You're an even bigger fool than I thought if you truly believe this was an honest showing. Putin's Russia are masters of propaganda.

Even if Putin actually is running mass surveillance in secret, at least he didn't have the sheer arrogance and disrespect to come out publicly and justify such efforts.

Thus, if it's revealed/leaked that Putin does has such secret mass surveillance programs in the future, his people will have a very EASY CASE to have such systems hastily abolished and dismantled, because there own leader already made the case against it.

Forum List

Back