🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So a woman riding a bike flips the finger at the Potus motorcade

he never stated he assaults women. the leftist lie is going further and further. Soon he will have raped someone in the oval office.

aside from that nonsense

is there proof she was fired for that reason? it's an msn link, and they have a long history of being liars.

he never stated he assaults women. the leftist lie is going further and further. Soon he will have raped someone in the oval office.

aside from that nonsense

is there proof she was fired for that reason? it's an msn link, and they have a long history of being liars.
I see him raping his nose while picking at it..

aside from that nonsense

You heard the tape, he even tried his best to bed a married woman shortly after he himself was married to the First Lady.

Last edited:

aside from that nonsense

Look it up on Fox then, the true bias news source.

aside from that nonsense

You heard the tap, he even tried his best to bed a married woman shortly after he himself was married to the First Lady.
your opinion is not held by most the English speaking world.

aside from that nonsense

Look it up on Fox then, the true bias news source.
so, there isn't any proof and all this is about nothing.

and loses her job.

"Virginia, however, has “at will” employment laws, meaning private-sector employers can fire people for any reason."
Woman who gave Trump the middle finger fired from her job

So the Potus can openly state he assaults women and she can't give him the finger.
In Iraq, before the US overthrew the dictator there, if anyone flipped the bird at Saddam, they wouldn't lose their job, but their life. But just like the NFL Kneelers, the company that she works for doesn't want bad publicity, so canned her ass, before the company could be boycotted. Don't worry though, I am sure the bitch could be picked up by the DNC and probably be elected to a high position of office, as failure is always what makes a Democrat...

aside from that nonsense

according to at least one article I read, she was fired for posting it on her FB page.

In violation of her employers policy

aside from that nonsense

according to at least one article I read, she was fired for posting it on her FB page.

so it's a misconduct firing, perhaps.

aside from that nonsense

Well, if he did put a cigar in an intern, and had his DNA on the blue dress of that intern, he could be like Bill Clinton......

aside from that nonsense

You heard the tap, he even tried his best to bed a married woman shortly after he himself was married to the First Lady.

Tell me why not. Do you have an issue with comprehension.

aside from that nonsense

Tell me why not. Do you have an issue with comprehension.
upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Rule number 1: Don't embarrass your employer

Some left leaning company will hire her at more pay

The OP for me has no moral or ethical punch.

Be prepared for exercising your free speech.

Forum List

Back