So a woman riding a bike flips the finger at the Potus motorcade

and loses her job.

"Virginia, however, has “at will” employment laws, meaning private-sector employers can fire people for any reason."
Woman who gave Trump the middle finger fired from her job

So the Potus can openly state he assaults women and she can't give him the finger.
85391125.jpg

cx-upsgwwaeeoui.jpg-large.jpeg

wyffl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

he never stated he assaults women. the leftist lie is going further and further. Soon he will have raped someone in the oval office.

aside from that nonsense

is there proof she was fired for that reason? it's an msn link, and they have a long history of being liars.

You heard the tape, he even tried his best to bed a married woman shortly after he himself was married to the First Lady.

you heard Trump doing locker room boy talk. -----he was not talking to his priest or testifying in Court. For a person that CLAIMS to be a "health care worker"-----you is really naïve.
Try hanging out in the STD clinic and listen to what DA BOYS have to say--------or at some AA meetings

No I heard DT talking and bragging like he has done for years, and they were not in a locker room. I believe he was serious.

he never stated he assaults women. the leftist lie is going further and further. Soon he will have raped someone in the oval office.

aside from that nonsense

is there proof she was fired for that reason? it's an msn link, and they have a long history of being liars.

You heard the tape, he even tried his best to bed a married woman shortly after he himself was married to the First Lady.

you heard Trump doing locker room boy talk. -----he was not talking to his priest or testifying in Court. For a person that CLAIMS to be a "health care worker"-----you is really naïve.
Try hanging out in the STD clinic and listen to what DA BOYS have to say--------or at some AA meetings

No I heard DT talking and bragging like he has done for years, and they were not in a locker room. I believe he was serious.

He was with a BUNCH OF DA GUYS. He might just as well have been in a locker room. ------same thing. Even the
changing room in the Operating Room of a large hospital is
a LOCKER ROOM when the boy doctors and orderlies and boy nurses get into their scrubs. Get to know some of your colleagues--------if you are REALLY a health care worker

aside from that nonsense

according to at least one article I read, she was fired for posting it on her FB page.

In violation of her employers policy

There was no violation of company policy. That is so much garbage. This is why I believe that fire at will policies should be amended. There is no doubt that this is political. Fire at will policies need to be limited to on the job conduct not what you do in your private life.

.​

If only she had been wearing a blue dress ... Perhaps they could have worked things out in the Oval Office ... :dunno:

.​

aside from that nonsense

according to at least one article I read, she was fired for posting it on her FB page.

In violation of her employers policy

There was no violation of company policy. That is so much garbage. This is why I believe that fire at will policies should be amended. There is no doubt that this is political. Fire at will policies need to be limited to on the job conduct not what you do in your private life.
Did you read the link in the OP?

“They said, ‘We’re separating from you,’” Briskman told the Huffington Post. “‘Basically, you cannot have lewd or obscene things in your social media.’ So they were calling flipping him off obscene.”

She said the company was displeased she had used the image as her profile picture on Twitter and Facebook, and told her it violated social media policy and could hurt the company’s reputation as a government contractor."

aside from that nonsense

of course you do, the media told you it was real, so it must be true

Forum List

Back