So, according to what I am reading, hillary won California by around 3.5 million. lol at the left.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

What, what does that mean?

How Many Popular Votes Did Clinton & Trump Win in Each State?

Hillary Clinton Now Leads by 1.4 Million in History-Making Popular Vote Total

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

You are seeing the fullness of their petulant spoiled ways.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

Doesn't matter.... the POTUS is elected by the States (through the EC) not the people and last time I checked California was still a member state in the U.S. Republic.

The founders were indeed wise to attempt to insulate the selection of the Chief Executive from the pitfalls of Democracy and the Tyranny of the Majority, unfortunately too many Americans have come to believe that Democracy > Individual Liberty and thus would happily give up the latter if the majority dictated it.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

Doesn't matter.... the POTUS is elected by the States (through the EC) not the people and last time I checked California was still a member state in the U.S. Republic.

The founders were indeed wise to attempt to insulate the selection of the Chief Executive from the pitfalls of Democracy and the Tyranny of the Majority, unfortunately too many Americans have come to believe that Democracy > Individual Liberty and thus would happily give up the latter if the majority dictated it.

tyranny of the majority. Majority rule is the cornerstone of democracy.

Throw out the illegal votes and the Trump rigging, HRC probably won by 6 million votes.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way.

Nope. That is the rule of the mob.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way.

Are you in the mob or not in the mob?

Understand, all, that if HRC had won the EV but not the PV, we would still be having the same argument, with the losers on both sides adopting the other side's arguments.

Trump is our president: get over it.

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.

There is no such thing. That's just a made up term the elites use to disparage normal people.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

No, that is your OPINION, fortunately the founders weren't partisan propaganda addled, morons and were able to recognize the serious flaws with Democracy and took their best shot at protecting the Republic from them.

The RIGHT way is recognizing that individual liberty should be equal and sacrosanct REGARDLESS of what the fucking "majority" has to say, which is exactly what the founders were attempting to accomplish.

No, that is your OPINION, fortunately the founders weren't partisan propaganda addled, morons and were able to recognize the serious flaws with Democracy and took their best shot at protecting the Republic from them.

The RIGHT way is recognizing that individual liberty should be equal and sacrosanct REGARDLESS of what the fucking "majority" has to say, which is exactly what the founders were attempting to accomplish.
No, that is just your opinion, NightFox. You have no idea what the FFs did and why.

Are you in the mob or not in the mob?

How puerile.

As has been said, get an amendment to kill the EC, or pound Santa Monica beach.

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.
Yep and if the Donald had won the popular vote and Hillary the EC, the hyper-partisan Democrats would have been defending the EC and denouncing the popular vote.

Hypocrites will be hypocrites.

That's a fact.
Yep and if the Donald had won the popular vote and Hillary the EC, the hyper-partisan Democrats would have been defending the EC and denouncing the popular vote.

Hypocrites will be hypocrites.
Yes, the GOP is as hypocritical as the Dems. Thank you.

Forum List

Back