So, according to what I am reading, hillary won California by around 3.5 million. lol at the left.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

What, what does that mean?

How Many Popular Votes Did Clinton & Trump Win in Each State?

Hillary Clinton Now Leads by 1.4 Million in History-Making Popular Vote Total

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

You are seeing the fullness of their petulant spoiled ways.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

No, that is your OPINION, fortunately the founders weren't partisan propaganda addled, morons and were able to recognize the serious flaws with Democracy and took their best shot at protecting the Republic from them.

The RIGHT way is recognizing that individual liberty should be equal and sacrosanct REGARDLESS of what the fucking "majority" has to say, which is exactly what the founders were attempting to accomplish.

The founders? this is what Jefferson said:

"A democracy [is] the only pure republic..."

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Republican Principles

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.
Yep and if the Donald had won the popular vote and Hillary the EC, the hyper-partisan Democrats would have been defending the EC and denouncing the popular vote.

Hypocrites will be hypocrites.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think you RWnuts would have flipped if the circumstances were the opposite.

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.
Yep and if the Donald had won the popular vote and Hillary the EC, the hyper-partisan Democrats would have been defending the EC and denouncing the popular vote.

Hypocrisy is irrelevant. The system is either right or wrong. The electoral system is wrong.

If it were right, all the governors would be elected by something like it, instead of the popular vote.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

Doesn't matter.... the POTUS is elected by the States (through the EC) not the people and last time I checked California was still a member state in the U.S. Republic.

The founders were indeed wise to attempt to insulate the selection of the Chief Executive from the pitfalls of Democracy and the Tyranny of the Majority, unfortunately too many Americans have come to believe that Democracy > Individual Liberty and thus would happily give up the latter if the majority dictated it.

tyranny of the majority. Majority rule is the cornerstone of democracy.
No shit sherlock, that's why the United States is a Republic instead of a Democracy and thank God for it.

Individual Liberty > the Opinions of the Majority

Apparently you still cannot wrap your mind around that concept.

Doesn't matter.... the POTUS is elected by the States (through the EC) not the people and last time I checked California was still a member state in the U.S. Republic.

The founders were indeed wise to attempt to insulate the selection of the Chief Executive from the pitfalls of Democracy and the Tyranny of the Majority, unfortunately too many Americans have come to believe that Democracy > Individual Liberty and thus would happily give up the latter if the majority dictated it.

No shit sherlock, that's why the United States is a Republic instead of a Democracy and thank God for it.

Thomas Jefferson:

That's a fact.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think you RWnuts would have flipped if the circumstances were the opposite.

Did I say they wouldn't ?

Now please go find someone that can't recognize your simplistic attempts at straw man construction, like maybe a 5 year old.

That's a fact.

Now please go find someone that can't recognize your simplistic attempts at straw man construction, like maybe a 5 year old.

So why bring it up?

Thomas Jefferson:

Ah yes, I see you stay true to your disingenuous self to the last ....

What Jefferson ACTUALLY said was
"Democracy is the only pure republic but impractical beyond the limits of a town"

Now spare me your Michael Moore impressions.

Does Hillary's loss have you down in the dumps? Live in blissful denial of President Trump with a simple daily vitamin!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What Trump said in 2012 after Obama won:

• "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."
  • "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"
  • “Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.”
  • "This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!"
  • "Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before."
  • "Our nation is a once great nation divided!"

When Trump thought Romney initially won the popular vote but lost the EC, Trump said:

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!”
More votes equals a loss … revolution!”

Donald Trump 2012 Election Tweetstorm Resurfaces

Republicans demonstrate the power of Minority Rule

Isnt it wonderful, that all those crazy libs moved to California to live with their own kind. That works out well, for the rest of America.

That's a fact.

So why bring it up?
Something to do with the fact that you hypocrites are the ones that ARE behaving as if your condemnation of the EC has any basis in principle and rubbing your arrogant, smug noses in the fact that were the situation reversed you'd be praising the EC is oh so satisfying.

The right has plenty of hypocrisy of it's that can be pointed out and made fun of, however in this case they happen to be on the right side of the argument.

Thomas Jefferson:

Ah yes, I see you stay true to your disingenuous self to the last ....

What Jefferson ACTUALLY said was
"Democracy is the only pure republic but impractical beyond the limits of a town"

Now spare me your Michael Moore impressions.

But he also said this:

"Where the citizens cannot meet to transact their business in person, they alone have the right to choose the agents who shall transact it; and... in this way a republican or popular government... may be exercised over any extent of country."

IOW, a democracy (which Jefferson equates to a republic) can be a representative government.

That's a fact.

So why bring it up?
Something to do with the fact that you hypocrites are the ones that ARE behaving as if your condemnation of the EC has any basis in principle and rubbing your arrogant, smug noses in the fact that were the situation reversed you'd be praising the EC is oh so satisfying.

The right has plenty of hypocrisy of it's that can be pointed out and made fun of, however in this case they happen to be on the right side of the argument.

I've opposed the electoral college for 30 or 40 years, so go fuck yourself you moron.

Forum List

Back