So after the two Sheriff officers are shot, Joe Biden wants to ban Assault Rifles and large cap magazines.

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

We can not let these pieces of shit win.

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

Name one army that uses a semi-automatic AR-15 as it's battle rifle.

The common use of the M-16/M-4 is in the semi setting in combat. The 3 shot burst is worthless and just wastes ammo just like the full auto does. It's a cardinal sin to run out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. You end up dead. That means, the AR and the M series are equally as deadly and the Mass Shootings have proven that many times already.

So your answer is none do, but you have to spin to make your point.

Every time the Democrats get elected, they take away our guns.

It’s happened time and time again.

When are we going to learn?

We need THUG CONTROL not gun control you blithering idiots.
Organize more militia until we have no more security problems in our free States. We have a Second Amendment for a very good reason.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
In a nation like ours, that requires trust in one another. We don't trust you.

Try getting a revolver in NYC. Dems want that or worse for the whole country.

Disarm the citizens, then stand down police as the criminals run amok armed to the teeth. This is the FUBAR Dem world view.

You mean like Biden talking about being able to sue gun manufacturers? Gee, now what would happen if the thousands of Americans that get killed by guns every year were able to sue the makers of these firearms and win their case? Why, they would have to go out of business, wouldn't they? So what happens if nobody is manufacturing firearms any longer? It means law abiding citizens won't be able to purchase them.

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

The only thing this is going to for him is fire up the Leftwing base that is complacent with lawless thugs having illegal guns but can’t stand the idea of law-abiding citizens owning guns. If anything, the event in Los Angeles whereby an animal shot police officers execution style and even drew supporters to the hospital to block the officers from getting life-saving medical attention will only serve as a catalyst for Americans to invest in more guns, more ammunition and fight any attempt by the State to take guns. The shooter of the cops, the protestors blocking the hospital entrance and exits, and the people that ignore or refuse to condemn the action are like Biden supporters if they vote.

The ignorance of the anti-constitutionalist. Weapons of war are already highly regulated and require special licensing to own. Civilians can not legally purchase any of these weapons manufactured after 1986. This makes them rare and prohibitively expensive.
Biden is a fucking moron because the firearm used in the shooting is a handgun not a rifle. Never let a crisis go to waste.

You ignorant pieces of trash are trying to use the hardship of two cops being shot and their families to make a political point. You should be ashamed of yourselves but you won't be.

It was BIDEN that used the shooting as a political tool. Now the opposing viewpoint cant oppose Biden's shameless use of a tragedy to push a political agenda because it would be using the shooting as a political tool?

How asinine.

He made a statement about the AR, not the shooting. And notice that the statement on the site that claimed it didn't say when that statement was made or even provide a link to it. I do know that Biden is against having the AR on the streets as am I but if he had made that tweet right after the shooting it would be all over the news instead of just on one site. Reason says that the "Quote" was from an earlier totally unrelated time. You severely sick people are just trying to use the shooting and heartache for your own political purposes.
The headline literally states Biden made those comments less than 24 hours after the shooting you fucking lunatic and has a link to the tweet.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
In a nation like ours, that requires trust in one another. We don't trust you.
lol. Don't care about the laws, right wingers? We don't trust you in alleged immigration threads.

Disarm the citizens, then stand down police as the criminals run amok armed to the teeth. This is the FUBAR Dem world view.

I just hope that the rational majority floods the polling stations in Nov and replays the 2010 sweep of democrook filth from our government. I hope the bed wetting lunatics commit suicide or finally keep their promises and leave the country. These pieces of shit have not been "people we just disagree with" in years. They have become the domestic enemies of the COTUS and the Republic. Anyone who seeks to disarm you is not a neighbor, a fellow citizen or an ally of any sort. They're your enemy. They aren't interested in anyone else's safety, they're interests are all about having power over you.

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

"The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR."

Bullshit. My 10mm and my .450 SMG are both handguns and both pack more ballistic energy point blank than my AR15 in .300 BLK with subsonic ammo. Hell, even a .45 ACP with +P ammo will turn your head into pink mist with a side of brain soup at point blank range. Do you consider those "weapons of war"? Please say yes

"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Don't bother arguing with that guy. English is clearly not his first language, and he will just keep repeating the exact same nonsensical legalese phrases he got back from his Google translator if pressed for an explanation.

To be fair, Reagan's racist ass was one of them.

I will tolerate NO ONE who calls for any manner of gun control. Trump nearly lost me with banning bump-stocks. If those accessories weren't so cockuscking useless, I would be voting for boot-head dude as a write-in.

Machine guns or Valhalla, bitches.

Never stop till a felon can legally walk through a fucking grammar school carrying a belt-fed machine gun locked and loaded, with 4 100-round belt bags on his loadout.

Never compromise on a single cocksucking gun control measure. Challenge them all to the SCOTUS until every gun law is repealed.

Forum List

Back