So after the two Sheriff officers are shot, Joe Biden wants to ban Assault Rifles and large cap magazines.

I just hope that the rational majority floods the polling stations in Nov and replays the 2010 sweep of democrook filth from our government. I hope the bed wetting lunatics commit suicide or finally keep their promises and leave the country. These pieces of shit have not been "people we just disagree with" in years. They have become the domestic enemies of the COTUS and the Republic. Anyone who seeks to disarm you is not a neighbor, a fellow citizen or an ally of any sort. They're your enemy. They aren't interested in anyone else's safety, they're interests are all about having power over you.
The enemies of our republic are those who only know how to parrot Russian disinformation and propaganda.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Only those who are willing to commit treason to our Republic have a problem with it.

gun control - gun control
its all that comes out of a libby's piehole

as far as an "organized militia" at the time of the framers

did citizens bring their own guns to the militia
or did the government issue the guns?

pieholes of libbies spout "gun control!"
don't know their ass from a backyard hole
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Every time the Democrats get elected, they take away our guns.

It’s happened time and time again.

When are we going to learn?

Try getting a revolver in NYC. Dems want that or worse for the whole country.

Disarm the citizens, then stand down police as the criminals run amok armed to the teeth. This is the FUBAR Dem world view.
"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

lol. The unorganized militia has already proved itself to be worthless to the security of our free States.

And, well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment. Well regulated militia of the People shall not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Disarm the citizens, then stand down police as the criminals run amok armed to the teeth. This is the FUBAR Dem world view.
"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Don't bother arguing with that guy. English is clearly not his first language, and he will just keep repeating the exact same nonsensical legalese phrases he got back from his Google translator if pressed for an explanation.
Not bright enough to understand simple English, right wingers? Are you from here?

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

We can not let these pieces of shit win.

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

Name one army that uses a semi-automatic AR-15 as it's battle rifle.
i've asked that a lot.

never get an answer, just anger and rage at questioning them.

Don't forget when they start fantasizing about the penis......they do that too....

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

To be fair, Reagan's racist ass was one of them.

I will tolerate NO ONE who calls for any manner of gun control. Trump nearly lost me with banning bump-stocks. If those accessories weren't so cockuscking useless, I would be voting for boot-head dude as a write-in.

Machine guns or Valhalla, bitches.

Never stop till a felon can legally walk through a fucking grammar school carrying a belt-fed machine gun locked and loaded, with 4 100-round belt bags on his loadout.

Never compromise on a single cocksucking gun control measure. Challenge them all to the SCOTUS until every gun law is repealed.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Organize more People until we have no more security problems in our free States!

You mean like Biden talking about being able to sue gun manufacturers? Gee, now what would happen if the thousands of Americans that get killed by guns every year were able to sue the makers of these firearms and win their case? Why, they would have to go out of business, wouldn't they? So what happens if nobody is manufacturing firearms any longer? It means law abiding citizens won't be able to purchase them.

A touch more accuracy...

Thousands of criminals shot by other criminals whose families then sue gun makers for their criminal thug sons who had their guns illegally, using them to commit crimes..........

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

Name one army that uses a semi-automatic AR-15 as it's battle rifle.
i've asked that a lot.

never get an answer, just anger and rage at questioning them.

Don't forget when they start fantasizing about the penis......they do that too....

lol. If only, it were easy to find nice girls who love to practice manual penis enhancement, trust issues, and yoga at the same time; what a more wonderful world it would be.

You mean like Biden talking about being able to sue gun manufacturers? Gee, now what would happen if the thousands of Americans that get killed by guns every year were able to sue the makers of these firearms and win their case? Why, they would have to go out of business, wouldn't they? So what happens if nobody is manufacturing firearms any longer? It means law abiding citizens won't be able to purchase them.

A touch more accuracy...

Thousands of criminals shot by other criminals whose families then sue gun makers for their criminal thug sons who had their guns illegally, using them to commit crimes..........
It should be a simple ratio of organized militia to unorganized militia; until we have no more security problems in our free States.

I just hope that the rational majority floods the polling stations in Nov and replays the 2010 sweep of democrook filth from our government. I hope the bed wetting lunatics commit suicide or finally keep their promises and leave the country. These pieces of shit have not been "people we just disagree with" in years. They have become the domestic enemies of the COTUS and the Republic. Anyone who seeks to disarm you is not a neighbor, a fellow citizen or an ally of any sort. They're your enemy. They aren't interested in anyone else's safety, they're interests are all about having power over you.
the problem is - trump won the last election and this is what they chose to do about it. whine like little bitches who's pacifier fell out demanding someone else pick it up and make their booboo's better.

that will not change is trump wins again. they will get worse. a lot worse.

the problem is - trump won the last election and this is what they chose to do about it. whine like little bitches who's pacifier fell out demanding someone else pick it up and make their booboo's better.

that will not change is trump wins again. they will get worse. a lot worse.
lol. Your guy won the record for getting impeached so quickly. It was the right wing in the Senate who were morally challenged. Why should anyone take right wingers seriously about morals and morality?

A touch more accuracy...

It's the police shootings as well. They just awarded the family of Breonna Taylor 12 million bucks. Image if they could also sue the manufacture of the gun used by the officer. Or perhaps the family of a person who committed suicide with a gun. I know I don't have to tell you how many take their own life using a firearm each year.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
So just the police and criminals have unlimited access to firearms ?

No, they don't really want the police armed, either. So just criminals and private security hired by leftist elites.

It's a lot easier to get people to kneel quietly while you put on the chains if those people don't have weapons, you see.

It's a lot easier to get people to kneel quietly while you put on the chains if those people don't have weapons, you see.

Or you can do the same thing by pointing guns at the base of their skulls.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
So just the police and criminals have unlimited access to firearms ?

No, they don't really want the police armed, either. So just criminals and private security hired by leftist elites.

So because we keep pushing back against your plans, that means we're obligated to pretend your plans don't exist at all? How about "fuck you"?

How about you and your kind are fuckin’ nuts?

How about your opinion on the subject means less than nothing? Oooh, no, we don't have the approval of ignorant, lying, evil savages. However shall we live with the disappointment?

I'll take this as an admission that you know I'm right, and you're too cowardly and dishonest to simply admit it.

Forum List

Back