So after the two Sheriff officers are shot, Joe Biden wants to ban Assault Rifles and large cap magazines.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” Biden said in a tweet. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”
But Joe, the prog black thug who shot the two officers used a hand gun...This is how fucking stupid the left is.

I did find it an odd, even peculiar response. Like something another person in his party wrote. Though I'm not too educated on guns, I've seen enough movies to know that it was a handgun that was used in this cowardly, unprovoked attack.

I did find it an odd, even peculiar response. Like something another person in his party wrote. Though I'm not too educated on guns, I've seen enough movies to know that it was a handgun that was used in this cowardly, unprovoked attack.
Well, maybe they can make revolvers hold only 1 round....that way the perp has to reload before they shoot cops in the face.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” Biden said in a tweet. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”
But Joe, the prog black thug who shot the two officers used a hand gun...This is how fucking stupid the left is.

It figures. :eusa_doh:

Well, Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Hair Sniffer, Senile, Old Joe IS odd and peculiar. AND dumb! :icon_rolleyes:

It's a Pavlovian response for them. Gun control people see "assault rifles" as the low hanging fruit, the first step towards their goal of prohibition of public firearm ownership.

Odd that nowhere in Yahoo's article do they point out the obvious faux pas of Biden calling for a ban on assault weapons (already banned) and high capacity magazines in response to a shooting using a HANDGUN with only two rounds. :smoke:

Odd that nowhere in Yahoo's article do they point out the obvious faux pas of Biden calling for a ban on assault weapons (already banned) and high capacity magazines in response to a shooting using a HANDGUN with only two rounds. :smoke:

There is nothing odd about that, the media are an enemy of the people.

1600174516961.png

3D printer go brrrrrr......

:cool:

It's official, Biden is a rat bastard POS who does nothing but spew the liberal narrative. Some lowlife Dem thug ambushes a former librarian, shoot her in the face with a pistol, and Biden's solution is to band rifles. Someone tell that asshole to shut his stupid liberal puke mouth!

Well, maybe they can make revolvers hold only 1 round....that way the perp has to reload before they shoot cops in the face.
I think you are talking about the flintlock?

Attachments

• hs64144-01.jpg
    hs64144-01.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10

View attachment 388887

How much does it cost to 32D print a mag?

View attachment 388887

How much does it cost to 32D print a mag?

Look up ivan the troll and deterrence dispensed

Well.......Democrat voters are stupid. They don't see this for what it is, and that is using these two officers as a political tool to try and buy votes. Democrats are used to using people. They have used the blacks repeatedly to win elections, the illegal immigrants, the protesters, you name it. Like always, when they've served their purpose to the party, never mentioned again.

I hope when these two officers recover, they have some things to say about Biden in public, hopefully before the election. Because if I was a cop that was recovering from a bullet to the face, and some moron politician used my grief for political gain, I wouldn't be able to say enough about them.

Forum List

Back