So, apparently I'm a Paulbot

I'd be happy to prove what i said to be true, by all means which tell me what I said is a lie.

Where did he say it?

As you'll see here, Romney was pushing for Obamacare when Obama opposed it.

Romney Urged President Obama to Adopt RomneyCare at Federal Level - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

In the 2009 op-ed, Romney advises the President to adopt the controversial individual mandate, which requires every citizen of the United States to either carry health insurance or pay a fine to the Federal government. Romney wrote, "Our experience also demonstrates that getting every citizen insured doesn't have to break the bank. First, we established incentives for those who were uninsured to buy insurance. Using tax penalties, as we did, or tax credits, as others have proposed, encourages 'free riders' to take responsibility for themselves rather than pass their medical costs on to others."

President Obama's healthcare reform law uses tax penalties as its enforcement mechanism to compel individuals to comply with its mandate for each citizen to carry health insurance.

Significantly, at the time Romney wrote his op-ed advising President Obama to use his Massachusetts plan as a blueprint for federal law, President Obama was against including the individual mandate for purchasing health insurance.

Ooohhh, THAT'S gonna leave a mark!! :clap2:

As normal ignore the truth....I dont care. I am just not going to keep allowing your bullshit lies to go further....If you have to lie or twist a mans words to make a point you didnt have a point to begin with.

Any point above moron level would be beyond your grasp anyway.

Thats all you have???? Pathetic as all progressives are. And yes I consider idiots who wish the destruction of the country as progressives.

Ah, so the solution is to redefine terms to suit you.
Little wonder nobody takes you seriously counter boy.

Where did he say it?

As you'll see here, Romney was pushing for Obamacare when Obama opposed it.

Romney Urged President Obama to Adopt RomneyCare at Federal Level - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

In the 2009 op-ed, Romney advises the President to adopt the controversial individual mandate, which requires every citizen of the United States to either carry health insurance or pay a fine to the Federal government. Romney wrote, "Our experience also demonstrates that getting every citizen insured doesn't have to break the bank. First, we established incentives for those who were uninsured to buy insurance. Using tax penalties, as we did, or tax credits, as others have proposed, encourages 'free riders' to take responsibility for themselves rather than pass their medical costs on to others."

President Obama's healthcare reform law uses tax penalties as its enforcement mechanism to compel individuals to comply with its mandate for each citizen to carry health insurance.

Significantly, at the time Romney wrote his op-ed advising President Obama to use his Massachusetts plan as a blueprint for federal law, President Obama was against including the individual mandate for purchasing health insurance.

Ooohhh, THAT'S gonna leave a mark!! :clap2:

Now point to where he said he should use the plan ? He said to look at it so he could learn how to work with republicans.

If your gonna use something the least you can do is fucking read it and understand what it said.

Any point above moron level would be beyond your grasp anyway.

Thats all you have???? Pathetic as all progressives are. And yes I consider idiots who wish the destruction of the country as progressives.

Ah, so the solution is to redefine terms to suit you.
Little wonder nobody takes you seriously counter boy.

No I actually read what he said you apparently didn't or did and still lied about it. There is plenty about Romney to dislike but to lie about what he said is just pathetic....What else am I to expect from a person who uses a traitorous murder for a name?

You Paul progressives are unbelievable. There is plenty about Romney to use without lying about what he said. Still no mater what Paul is not going to be the nominee, Johnson will never win, And Romney is far better then what we have....So ether own up to wanting Obama for a second term or suck it up and do a solid for the country you selfish assholes.

Ahh this is fun watching thanatos desperate flails.

So here's his narrative.

Romney is a conservative.
Romney offering the potential for an individual mandate and a tax penalty for those who don't have health insurance is ok, he's still a conservative.
If you don't support Romney and his recent pro-individual mandate and tax increase stance, you're a progressive.

Cue the circus music! :laugh:

Its a big impressive sounding word and he heard Sean/Rush/Bill/Glenn use it as a pejorative so now it gets thrown out a lot. No clue what it means, or its history, but he'll use the hell out of it.
As with this example:
English not your first language? A Paul progressive is the selfish asshole who lies and uses the bullshit of Paul to sit at home and help Obama win a second term thus helping to destroy the country. Did that help?

Last edited:

So here's his narrative.

Romney offering the potential for an individual mandate and a tax penalty for those who don't have health insurance is ok, he's still a conservative.
If you don't support Romney and his recent pro-individual mandate and tax increase stance, you're a progressive.

First off idiot I never said Mitt was conservative..... Second I dont fucking care what he did for the people of Mass other then they wanted it. I don't live there so it is their business you hypocrite. I support Romney you panty stain of a person cause he is leaps and bounds better the alternative you want ... You know a Obama second term. I love my country to much to want that.

Its a big impressive sounding word and he heard Sean/Rush/Bill/Glenn use it as a pejorative so now it gets thrown out a lot. No clue what it means, or its history, but he'll use the hell out of it.
As with this example:
English not your first language? A Paul progressive is the selfish asshole who lies and uses the bullshit of Paul to sit at home and help Obama win a second term thus helping to destroy the country. Did that help?

Any fool who uses a traitors name for a forum name isnt really worth taking seriously.

So here's his narrative.

First off idiot I never said Mitt was conservative..... Second I dont fucking care what he did for the people of Mass other then they wanted it. I don't live there so it is their business you hypocrite. I support Romney you panty stain of a person cause he is leaps and bounds better the alternative you want ... You know a Obama second term. I love my country to much to want that.

I hear ya man, you're a true patriot.

I'm now gonna vote for the man who was trying to convince Obama to pass Obamacare while Obama was against it!

And at least you're admitting you're voting for a progressive. I would never stoop to that, hence my support of Ron Paul.

As with this example:

Any fool who uses a traitors name for a forum name isnt really worth taking seriously.
:badgrin:
Lost for an actual response again. Its ok. In all fairness, we shouldn't be playing so far over your head.

I guess that helped, in so far as I now know what you mean by this nonsensical term you keep using.

It's rather an odd manner you've chosen to solicit the votes of those needed to defeat Obama, but we all have our own approach to influencing others I suppose. Denigration, in my opinion, is an less-than-effective choice. Stated differently, how is being a complete prick working out for your cause? Winning any converts with the childish approach?

That said, your hope that Libertarians will vote for Romney is understandable. Romney can't win without us.

As with this example:

Hmm...this from a guy who uses a mythological demon of death for a forum name? Okay...

So here's his narrative.

I'm now gonna vote for the man who was trying to convince Obama to pass Obamacare while Obama was against it!

And at least you're admitting you're voting for a progressive. I would never stoop to that, hence my support of Ron Paul.
You truly are a idiot arent you? You would rather keep a lie when the truth is obvious.

As with this example:

Hmm...this from a guy who uses a mythological demon of death for a forum name? Okay...

I am pretty sure Thanatos never shot a american president cause he freed slaves.

You truly are a idiot arent you? You would rather keep a lie when the truth is obvious.
Keep digging sonny...
hole.jpg

Forum List

Back