So are you sending your children to die for Obama?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
He is play golf right now, doesn't have time for your children. Especially, if your evil children are white. White is a bad word in the PC world...never might Christian base and the promotion of liberty for all.

So, how many of your children are you going to send to die this time?

God kids? NO YOU DON'T, they aren't yours, the STATE says...MINE!

come on now, all the military death's under Obama they will tell you is just..why do you think we don't see the ANTI-WAR protesters...Obama's administration can use drones anywhere they want and we don't hear of civilian causalities from the media or military deaths like WE DID with bush and Iraq...only under Bush was a war NOT JUST

He is play golf right now, doesn't have time for your children. Especially, if your evil children are white. White is a bad word in the PC world...never might Christian base and the promotion of liberty for all.

WTF? Obozo is going to send a few cruise missles and you think it will lead to an all right war? quit being stupid. it dont look good. this partisian shit is starting to get old.

Poor dumb fucks. The death rate under President Obama is far less than that under Bush. And the death rate is only because we are not in the position to just leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

We put no boots on the ground in the Arab Spring at all. And will put none on the ground in Syria. A few weapons to the people wanting to get rid of Assad, old ones, and there will be a regime change. Will the next regime be any better? Probably not, but a bit more careful for a while.

Poor dumb fucks. The death rate under President Obama is far less than that under Bush. And the death rate is only because we are not in the position to just leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

We put no boots on the ground in the Arab Spring at all. And will put none on the ground in Syria. A few weapons to the people wanting to get rid of Assad, old ones, and there will be a regime change. Will the next regime be any better? Probably not, but a bit more careful for a while.

Since you're keeping score, what was the death rate under LBJ's adventure in the jungle?

There is nothing wrong with Syria, to go to war with Syria right now would send the wrong message to the American people and the world.
.............. Standing your ground is bad, it just creates a blood bath.
The message we need to send the American sheeple and the world is:
Mind your own business and SUBMIT ............ kinda like that giant bird that sticks his head in a hole in the ground and leaves it's ass exposed when thing get tough.

Since you're keeping score, what was the death rate under LBJ's adventure in the jungle?

What's the death toll in Obama's home town of Chicago?

He organized some kind of dandy community there, didn't he?

What's the death toll in Obama's home town of Chicago?

He organized some kind of dandy community there, didn't he?

Chicago isn't in the top ten in murder rate.......not even close

About half of Syria still supports Assad. What do you think will happen once Assad loses power? It will be very ugly for Assad supporters. I just really do not see any benefit to us becoming involved in any way.

Those children could have been my children.

And they could have looked like me.

And I could have been their father.

Hey- look at me... I'm sort of like Obama. Saying all this shit and stuff.

Obama- The President of shit and stuff.

Pity you and others on the right weren’t so vocal in 2003 when children were sent to die for GWB.

If any US military members die in this Syrian conflict, they will not be dying "for Obama", they'll be dying for their country, to "protect us".

Fighting "for America" and "to protect us".

At least that's what the right wing Wal-Mart fleas say about them every time a GOP president sends troops to some other world shithole that poses no threat to the US whatsoever.

If any US military members die in this Syrian conflict, they will not be dying "for Obama", they'll be dying for their country, to "protect us".

Fighting "for America" and "to protect us".

At least that's what the right wing Wal-Mart fleas say about them every time a GOP president sends troops to some other world shithole that poses no threat to the US whatsoever.

You don't understand....Syria is jealous of our FREEDOM

So we have to go in there and kill them

Forum List

Back