So are you sending your children to die for Obama?

Why is war wrong when Bush is in office but AOK when Obama is in Office. Bush asked for Congress permission and democraps also voted to go into Iraq. Obama went into Libya without congress and from the looks of it he is going to go into Syria without congress. But Libs still support him

Ahh, thats sad. I guess you don't understand a few things. We didn't go into Libya, and Obama can use the war powers act or Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) anythime he choses. Take it up with your representatives, tell them, damn those acts, do away with them, and see what they tell you. lol!!

No, those acts will still be there if a conservative ever gets elected president again, which is doubtful.:lol::lol:

LMAO!! This seige against the presidency is unpreceded by anything remotely like it. This has been skillfully manipulated from Obama's first day in office. :lol:

were born yesterday OR just when Obama became President....how old are you?

Why, you need a date?

you act like you didn't live through the Bush years with all the hate we saw from you on the left and in fact, You STILL HEAP hate on him...and you parrot stupid things you hear, like the siege against Obama is UNPRECEDENTED....who the hell speaks that way but a parrot who heard it someone for dramatic effect topped with LIES
I guess someone speaks that way who is informed & can logically judge two people and see the difference. Stop being a dumbed down low-information retard, and get yourself enlightened to reality, because whatever that crap is you are smoking, sure has you fked up!! :lol:

Watch these videos and become enlightened, then give me your BS diatribe crap.

Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0fVf5CsCc[/media]

Exposed: The Grand Republican Conspiracy Against President Obama
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJF4tB8qaGE[/media]

AEI's Norm Ornstein Tells How Republican Leaders Conspired to Block Obama in Congress
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCaJKA3RtZ8[/media]

LONG VIDEO SHOWING OBSTRUCTION
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTevk8Au4EI[/media]

Watch it & learn something............:lol:

ah hate to burst your self centered post about yourself, but you are hardly informed and all you do is regurgitate talking points (not one thing that could pass for orginal thinking and post that and also swallow everything a Demcorat says, take SS for an example and also swallow any CONSPRICEY someone else comes up with against that poor dear Obama no matter if it's the truth or not...now let the adults run things until you grow up..and really try thinking for yourself instead of looking like a sheep

Last edited:
Why is war wrong when Bush is in office but AOK when Obama is in Office. Bush asked for Congress permission and democraps also voted to go into Iraq. Obama went into Libya without congress and from the looks of it he is going to go into Syria without congress. But Libs still support him

This is just different than Bush because.......

well.....it just is!

The libs screamed because Iraq was not a threat to the US so we had no reason to go there!

So I'm wondering now.....what's the threat to the US from Syria?

I also wonder why we are in the ME. Defund 90% of the military and we won't be there. Call your representative, demand a massive 90% budget cut of the military, the military complex corporations, and the military foreign aid - to lower your taxes and give you more money to spend on consumerism in America. Don't take no for an answer!!! Vote his ass out if he doesn't comply with your desperate needs.

were born yesterday OR just when Obama became President....how old are you?

you act like you didn't live through the Bush years with all the hate we saw from you on the left and in fact, You STILL HEAP hate on him...and you parrot stupid things you hear, like the siege against Obama is UNPRECEDENTED....who the hell speaks that way but a parrot who heard it someone for dramatic effect topped with LIES
I guess someone speaks that way who is informed & can logically judge two people and see the difference. Stop being a dumbed down low-information retard, and get yourself enlightened to reality, because whatever that crap is you are smoking, sure has you fked up!! :lol:

Watch these videos and become enlightened, then give me your BS diatribe crap.

Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0fVf5CsCc[/media]

Exposed: The Grand Republican Conspiracy Against President Obama
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJF4tB8qaGE[/media]

AEI's Norm Ornstein Tells How Republican Leaders Conspired to Block Obama in Congress
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCaJKA3RtZ8[/media]

LONG VIDEO SHOWING OBSTRUCTION
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTevk8Au4EI[/media]

Watch it & learn something............:lol:

ah hate to burst your self centered post about yourself, but you are hardly informed and all you do is regurgitate talking points (not one thing that could pass for orginal thinking and post that and also swallow everything a Demcorat says, take SS for an example and also swallow any CONSPRICEY someone else comes up with against that poor dear Obama no matter if it's the truth or not...now let the adults run things until you grow up..and really try thinking for yourself instead of looking like a sheep

LMAO! And all you do when faced with FACTS is regurgitate Limbaugh lying lines as a low-informed poster, and then deflect with other BS.
:eusa_whistle:

Oh boy! Another hate thread!
Do people get banned at USMB if they just want to have discussions, sans the hate? :confused:

This is just different than Bush because.......

well.....it just is!

The libs screamed because Iraq was not a threat to the US so we had no reason to go there!

So I'm wondering now.....what's the threat to the US from Syria?

I also wonder why we are in the ME. Defund 90% of the military and we won't be there. Call your representative, demand a massive 90% budget cut of the military, the military complex corporations, and the military foreign aid - to lower your taxes and give you more money to spend on consumerism in America. Don't take no for an answer!!! Vote his ass out if he doesn't comply with your desperate needs.

boy you are a child with childish wishes...cut 90% of our military budget...the government ONE JOB is to protect the people in this country from any enemies...and using taxpayers monies for it to fund one of the finest and most powerful militaries in the world is how you do it....you should move to a country that only gives it's military a 10% budget and doesn't care about protecting is citizens...hope you can take care of YOUSELF

Not only did obama say Syria was a threat to us, but it was an IMMINENT threat. Any second now, those Syrians are going to be busting doors down.

The lying sack of shit.

Is obama really black or just so full of shit he just looks that way?

He is play golf right now, doesn't have time for your children. Especially, if your evil children are white. White is a bad word in the PC world...never might Christian base and the promotion of liberty for all.

So, how many of your children are you going to send to die this time?

God kids? NO YOU DON'T, they aren't yours, the STATE says...MINE!

Pity you and others on the right weren’t so vocal in 2003 when children were sent to die for GWB.

So sayeth the paralegal. By the way, you ever serve? My Great-Grandfather did. My Grandfather did. My Father did. I did. My Brother did. My Son did.

Each and every one of us fought in wars.

So, what have YOU contributed to the national defense - other than run your mouth?

Oh boy! Another hate thread!
Do people get banned at USMB if they just want to have discussions, sans the hate? :confused:

you might need to take a break from politics...all you do is whine anymore calling everything now a hate thread...people are discussing this...you don't see it not our problem

He is play golf right now, doesn't have time for your children. Especially, if your evil children are white. White is a bad word in the PC world...never might Christian base and the promotion of liberty for all.

So, how many of your children are you going to send to die this time?

God kids? NO YOU DON'T, they aren't yours, the STATE says...MINE!

It's an all volunteer force, Lad.

Nobody's forced to join.

They join because they like the salary and the bennies and because, let's face it, its a fairly good life if you don't get killed.

That's all fine and well. My 17 year old is signing up for the Marine Reserves. Everyone knows that there is a possibility they will have to go to war if they sign up. That does not mean just because we have a strong standing military that we have to use it every time some third world country has a little civil war going on.

Out of four major wars since WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, what have we changed by involving ourselves in any of them? Korea is the lone exception where our involvement had a direct impact on a positive outcome. As for the rest, we killed a lot of theirs and they killed some of ours and maimed a lot of ours. Did we gain anything politically or economically? I don't think so.

No more people are dying under Obama than GW really. And he's using the same playbook that W left in the Oval Office. If you don't like Obama, I get that. But the policy has remained the same.

Not only did obama say Syria was a threat to us, but it was an IMMINENT threat. Any second now, those Syrians are going to be busting doors down.

The lying sack of shit.

Is obama really black or just so full of shit he just looks that way?

when Barry HUSSEIN Obomba says a threat to "us"....he really means his Islamist Bros....any sec one of them might be bombed to Allahville by those nasty Shias.....but oops that's not 'pc' to say....:eusa_shifty:

As my daughter is only 1 year old and I am not ever going to "send her to die" the answer is safely no.

If she was of age and decided to join the military, that would be her choice. I wouldn't send her and I wouldn't encourage her. But if she chose to go anyway, I would make sure she remembers war isnt about dying for your country, but making your enemy die for his.

Soon, liberal feminists dogs will sue someone for the right to put females in the draft. Within 7 years my daughter will be eligible. When that occurs I'll send her out of the country to some place sane.

That does not mean just because we have a strong standing military that we have to use it .
That's the paradox of having a strong military. The stronger it is, the stronger the temptation to use it. Not just in the US, but everywhere.

Forum List

Back