So At the Trump Rally...

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

1718752316609.png

"White Boy Summer" Flag Unfurled on Stage at Trump's Detroit Rally

It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

View attachment 964259

Mehh....

That's weak shit compared to the morons that show up when Biden speaks. They actually want to kill Jews..

1718755612330.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 964259

Yep, you got us. Every 3rd Saturday we float parades of those flags, and every weekend during black people month. Some people say it's the best month of their lives too, it is a good time.

Last edited:
That was Charlie Kirk. Even though he's a conservative and a Trump-supporter, some conservatives have a problem with him. Of course, idiots like IM2 are making it out like he's somehow associated with Trump.

Charlie Kirk blasted by young conservative: "Toxic leadership"

Looks like a based troll to me.

As far as the "toxic leadership" thing goes, Charlie come across to me as a "my way or the highway" guy...Only "toxic" if you don't want to roll the way the boss says.

Interdasting.jpg

Looks like a based troll to me.

As far as the "toxic leadership" thing goes, Charlie come across to me as a "my way or the highway" guy...Only "toxic" if you don't want to roll the way the boss says.

View attachment 964286

I have to give credit to IM2 for posting this. I never would have heard of Charlie Kirk if IM2 hadn't actually paid USMB to turn everyone on to this wonderful right-winger.

Thanks, IM2 Keep spreadin' the good word. :laughing0301:

I have to give credit to IM2 for posting this. I never would have heard of Charlie Kirk if IM2 hadn't actually paid USMB to turn everyone on to this wonderful right-winger.

Thanks, IM2 Keep spreadin' the good word. :laughing0301:
Have to say again, this whole thing looks like a next-level troll of massive irony.

View attachment 964259

If you are a Biden supporter, why do you spend so much time talking about Trump? Why don't you tell us WHY Biden should be President for another 4 YEARS IM2? We're waiting..........

View attachment 964259

What's a 'white boy summer'? Whatever it is, I'm sure I ain't interested.

View attachment 964259

It sounds like you already have the answer you want. If a white person were to come here and disagree with you, you’ll just argue with them and tell them they are wrong, so, what’s the point ?

View attachment 964259

Did that make you wet your panties in the excitement of having an excuse to spam the board with more of your racial diarrhea?

View attachment 964259

Trump had to rush over there after his event at a “black” church, whose congregants were decidedly pale!

#GRIFTERinCHIEF

Forum List

Back