So At the Trump Rally...

It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

View attachment 964259
"White Boy Summer" Flag Unfurled on Stage at Trump's Detroit Rally

Looks like a sponsor promo to me, kind of like the Freedom 2.0 water Taz was crying about.

Looks like a sponsor promo to me, kind of like the Freedom 2.0 water Taz was crying about.

Any opportunity to....

clutches-pearls.gif

Bet they show up in force at the Democratic National Convention. That is, unless the DNC dumps Dipshitler Joe.
You really do not do your research.
If Trump wins, one reason may be because Arab American citizens will not vote for him like they did in 2020.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White supremacists aren't big fans of Jews or democrats. Do you have a point?

I don't see them out there en masse, threatening to kill Jews, do you?

The ones calling for murder of the Jews are your ilk. Those are your brethren and sisters, your political equals. If they don't vote for Biden, they'll vote for whatever liberal candidate is running.

Last edited:
Funny. That's what I keep saying about Harpy Eagle's gay pothead presidential candidate. :04:

I don't see them out there en masse, threatening to kill Jews, do you?

Those are you ilk. Those are your brethren and sisters, your political equals.
I've dealt with more than a few skinheads/white supremacists personally. They indeed threatened to kill Jews. They are out there, but they are cowards. Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean shit to me. :dunno: Again, do you have a point?

These people are not affiliated with me, nor are they 'my ilk'. Fuck you for saying so, ass face.

I am not buying it. What was your degree in?
None of your beeswax.

But I’m not surprised you don’t recognize intelligence when you see it. After all, you think it’s smart to vote for a demented old man who has thrown out the red carpet for illegals, sides with terrorists, drives grocery prices up to unaffordable levels for half the country, and steals classified docs out of the SCIF but was deemed to cognitively debilitated to stand trial.

Last edited:
You really do not do your research.
If Trump wins, one reason may be because Arab American citizens will not vote for him like they did in 2020.

You can bet Arab Americans won't be voting for Pedophile Joe, the way he's supporting Israel.

That train done left the station

None of your beeswax.

But I’m not surprised you don’t recognize an intelligence when you see it. After all, you think it’s smart to vote for a demented old man who has thrown out the red carpet for illegals, sides with terrorists, drives grocery prices up to unaffordable levels for half the country, and steals classified docs out of the SCIF but was deemed to cognitively debilitated to stand trial.
Sandy Burgler ?

T

They are fleeing the Aulta Cocher to Trump .
By “they,” do you mean blacks? Indications are that Jews are slower to wake up, but it wouldn’t take many to swing the election. Virginia and PA are both dead heats, and they both have relatively large Jewish population.

If t
You can bet Arab Americans won't be voting for Pedophile Joe, the way he's supporting Israel.

If They are willin to make a Baby with Carlos Danger then they would easily vote for the Aulta Cocher

You think the Islamists are so stupid that they won’t realize that withholding votes from Biden will work to the advantage of Trump - who is the most pro-Israel president in my lifetime?

You think the Islamists are so stupid that they won’t realize that withholding votes from Biden will work to the advantage of Trump - who is the most pro-Israel president in my lifetime?
85 % of the Marxist Anti Colonialist American Arabs will vote for the Aulta Cocher no matter what

Forum List

Back