🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So blacks want 14 trillion bucks

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.
Nobody gave 14 trillion to blacks.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

so who exactly was the war on poverty aimed at? who was LBJ trying to help?

Trillions have been spent on the war on poverty. But if you look at what Dems actually spent the money on only a small fraction was actually spent on blacks. Dems used the rest to purchase votes to stay in power.
Republicans and Democrats spent the money and blacks are owed way more than 14 trillion.
The government has bent over backwards to help blacks
Everything from instituting a quota system in hiring, affirmative action, busing blacks into white schools and busing whites into black school;s and lowering the standard for the Police and Fire departments to allow black to qualify for those jobs . So the blacks are owed nothing nada zero zip no go fuck yourself
blacks are always looking for a handout and blame whites when they fail.... it i never their fault.

Last edited:
lol
And if you agree to that AT ALL, it will NEVER end

You see, blacks in the next generation will also want THEIR reparations and on and on and on and on

Just like the statute removals
Just like whites from every generation want to keep benefitting from programs and policies when we put money in the pot too?
What money did you ever put into "the pot?"
I paid sales tax for over 50 years. I paid payroll taxes for 40 years. I paid income tax for the last 35 years. That's what I put in the pot boy.

so did I, whats your point?

How much money have whites made off our backs over these 400 years? When you get the figure, let me know.

"Our backs" like you personally were a slave. :gay:
You are indeed a slave. But it's of your own device.

Reparations won't resolve anything. All it will do is make KFC have a few of it's best years ever.
Besides, blacks have already been given about 100 trillion in economic advantages called Affirmative action reparations

Last edited:
lol
And if you agree to that AT ALL, it will NEVER end

You see, blacks in the next generation will also want THEIR reparations and on and on and on and on

Just like the statute removals
Just like whites from every generation want to keep benefitting from programs and policies when we put money in the pot too?
What money did you ever put into "the pot?"
I paid sales tax for over 50 years. I paid payroll taxes for 40 years. I paid income tax for the last 35 years. That's what I put in the pot boy.
We all pay sales tax,payroll taxes, and income taxes moron. That's the cost of the government services that you consume. Why should you get anymore back than the rest of us?

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

Trillions have been spent on the war on poverty. But if you look at what Dems actually spent the money on only a small fraction was actually spent on blacks. Dems used the rest to purchase votes to stay in power.
Republicans and Democrats spent the money and blacks are owed way more than 14 trillion.
The height of entitlement mentality right there.

No group is owed anything and demanding such on the basis of race is blatantly racist to the core.

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?
Maybe the best option is for whites to shut up and listen.
Silence is violence.

Perhaps you should shut up and listen. That is not likely to happen though.

How much more?

How much more?
One bazillion dollars.

Forum List

Back