🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So blacks want 14 trillion bucks

Ah, the war on poverty and the great Lyndon Baines Johnson who once said " Ill have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" Your hero, right?
The war on poverty had nothing to do with Johnson signing the voting rights act.

No, I never said it did, Johnson started the "war" on poverty. Democrats tried to fillibuster the civil rights act in the 1960s, which Johnson finally signed when republicans passed it in congress.
Yawn. Here comes that one again. Tell that lie to your kids junior.

OK, give reparations to that ethnicity but after reparations are given first to our model ethnicity: Asian Americans.

The Chinese were so badly treated here in California that even the state Constitution specifically outlined discrimination. And about twenty were lynched in 1871.

The law-abiding and hard-working California Japanese were thrown into detention camps in World War II. Although a few did finally get $5,000, they should all get much more.
Japanese got 25,000 each. Blacks have worked harder and have endured much more. There is no model minority. And you do understand that you've been paying native Americans reparations and will be doing so all your life? Our tax money helped build suburbs. It also paid to back up those FHA loans whites got to move into the suburbs. Our tax dollars go to help whit corporations move into towns tax free. I can keep going. You're another dumb stormfront trooper.

Were you a slave at one time in your life? were your parents? Would you be better off in the Congo today?
Would you be better off in Yugoslavia? Reparations are for more than slavery. white human rights violations against us didn't end with the EP. Hell the EP didn't even really end slavery.

my ancestry is mostly Scottish, and I would be just fine there today I think. Reparations would go to living blacks, not the victims of slavery or oppression. You need to spend some time listening to Ben Carson and David West and Candace Owens. you might learn something
No, I'll not listen to sellouts suggested by white racists. I know members of Alen Wests family. They don't even like him.

yeah , kinda hard to deal with the truth isn't it? So any blacks that do not follow the party line of Sharpton, Jackson etc are sellouts? You are very confused.
If it was truth, I'd have no problem. Fortunately, I know there are other blacks who are republican who aren't sellouts and that Jackson and Sharpton are not the only black democrats.

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?
iu

Reparations" who gets them?

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

how black must one be? 50% like obama? 90%, 20% Is the payment pro rated based on the % black?

this whole idea is blatant stupidity and pandering by the dems trying to buy votes.
Do you ask that question when you pay native americans reparations every year?

I dont pay them or anyone else, the government does. Native Americans and slaves got a raw deal 200 years ago, No american living today is responsible for that, nor can any living american undo it. Its a sad part of our history. We all agree on that------------so lets go tear down the pyramids since the Egyptians used slave labor 5000 years ago.
And the government should pay us. No we don't need to go back to the pyramids to fix the wrongs done by our government. It's easy for whites to talk your dumb shit, but you wouldn't have these weak ass excuses if you were black and had to live here.

are you being forced to live here? I don't think so. I am quite sure that you could immigrate to Kenya (obama's ancestral home), or any african country if you hate this one so much.

I have black friends and relatives who are happy and successful in the USA, You are what you make yourself to be. Your failure is yours, not the country's
I was born here. I have first amendment rights. If that is something you cannot accept, get on a plane and move to Edinburgh before the EU bans Americans.

of course you have first amendment rights, so do I and every american. You also have the right to think for yourself and not follow some mantra dictated to you by those who would control you in exchange for some form of welfare.

Ah, the war on poverty and the great Lyndon Baines Johnson who once said " Ill have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" Your hero, right?
The war on poverty had nothing to do with Johnson signing the voting rights act.

No, I never said it did, Johnson started the "war" on poverty. Democrats tried to fillibuster the civil rights act in the 1960s, which Johnson finally signed when republicans passed it in congress.
Those are facts, moron. Unlike libtards, he doesn't lie to his kids everyday.

not a lie, look up the party vote on the civil rights act. Do it and then report back.

This is about the 100th thread made by whites bitching about reparations. Stop crying. What whites have done and continue doing just should not be. So maybe you guys go learn what personal responsibility really a means.

Because if you don't like what we are saying, you still have time to book your passage back to europe.

This is about the 100th thread made by whites bitching about reparations. Stop crying. What whites have done and continue doing just should not be. So maybe you guys go learn what personal responsibility really a means.

Because if you don't like what we are saying, you still have time to book your passage back to europe.
What have I done?

No, they aren't facts. Southern democrats filibustered and northern democrats didn't. The majority of both parties voted for the civil rights act. Both southern democrats and republicans opposed it. As did 1964 republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

lol
And if you agree to that AT ALL, it will NEVER end

You see, blacks in the next generation will also want THEIR reparations and on and on and on and on

Just like the statute removals
Just like whites from every generation want to keep benefitting from programs and policies when we put money in the pot too?

No, they aren't facts. Southern democrats filibustered and northern democrats didn't. The majority of both parties voted for the civil rights act. Both southern democrats and republicans opposed it. As did 1964 republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

I asked you to post the vote count by party. I understand why you don't want to do that.

lol
And if you agree to that AT ALL, it will NEVER end

You see, blacks in the next generation will also want THEIR reparations and on and on and on and on

Just like the statute removals
Just like whites from every generation want to keep benefitting from programs and policies when we put money in the pot too?

yes, we agree, there is too much welfare to too many people, race has nothing to do with it. there are too many americans dependent on the government tit.

Tax those here illegally and the businesses paying them as a way to pay for reparations. Also, sue the families and businesses in Africa that sold slaves to US.

My family were legal 20th Century legal immigrants processed through Ellis Island. We did not own slaves. I shouldn’t have to pay a dime.

To increase the likelihood that the reparation payment extends to future generations, the $280k payment should not be all up front. As others in the thread noted, put $180k in a trust of some sort and a process for accessing that Trust.

There are to many people who do not agree with you. At some point it is easier to get hardline dictators into power. They are good at mobilizing and using the police state apparatus to quell anything. You would be amazed at what people will put up with to end things like we see now. Do what you gotta do. You may not collect 14 trillion, but you may be able to make other 14 trillion dollars poorer.

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.
Nobody gave 14 trillion to blacks.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

so who exactly was the war on poverty aimed at? who was LBJ trying to help?

Trillions have been spent on the war on poverty. But if you look at what Dems actually spent the money on only a small fraction was actually spent on blacks. Dems used the rest to purchase votes to stay in power.

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.
Nobody gave 14 trillion to blacks.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

so who exactly was the war on poverty aimed at? who was LBJ trying to help?

Trillions have been spent on the war on poverty. But if you look at what Dems actually spent the money on only a small fraction was actually spent on blacks. Dems used the rest to purchase votes to stay in power.
Republicans and Democrats spent the money and blacks are owed way more than 14 trillion.

In other words, it's a fact. Most of the votes against it were Dim votes. Goldwater opposed it only because it was a huge federal intrusion into our freedoms.

Though he opposed forced segregation,[47] Republican Senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona voted against the bill, remarking, "You can't legislate morality." Goldwater had supported previous attempts to pass civil rights legislation in 1957 and 1960 as well as the 24th Amendment outlawing the poll tax. He stated that the reason for his opposition to the 1964 bill was Title II, which in his opinion violated individual liberty and states' rights.
Leading Democrats opposed it, not just so-called "conservatives."
Democrats and Republicans from the Southern states opposed the bill and led an unsuccessful 83-day filibuster, including Senators Albert Gore, Sr. (D-TN) and J. William Fulbright (D-AR), as well as Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), who personally filibustered for 14 hours straight.
These men were considered to be liberals.

The old Dim spin doesn't wash.

Forum List

Back