🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So blacks want 14 trillion bucks

1593043519193.png

After all the riots, looting, burning, and murders, from all the rioting over the last fifty some years the debt is more than paid in full and we'll have to start defunding some of those agencies and programs they receive tax dollars for to pay the interest they owe on the overdraft.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?
So how "Black" does one have to be to get in on the prize money? As we all know, there are very very few "pure" Black people. Nearly all have been tainted with the evil White man somewhere along the geneology trail. So what does is it have to be? 50%? 20%.?10%? 1/1024th? Or do they have to prove direct lineage back to a specific slave?

Probably enough to be noticeable ~1/8th?

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?

reparations are nonsense.

I support equality for all, I definitely oppose right wing conservatives...

but reparations are BS

more money for better education = yes
better working and living conditions = yes
fair and equal treatment under the law = yes

but money?

no way!
How much MORE of my money for education?
How can you give better working and living conditions when they are savages?
Do young, white, males get fair and equal treatment under the law? When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others....

"How much MORE of my money for education?"

Probably not much.
MAGA and KAGA will require a well educated population. We NEED to be REALLY GOOD in science, research, development in order to ensure the USA remains a powerful country.

else china or n korea will hit us with some super dooper weapons of their own!

Can't have THAT!

so we NEED EXCELLENT and AFFORDABLE EDUCATION so that we can remain a GREAT and POWERFUL country.

I bet if you asked businesses to donate to education to receive tax breaks it could be arranged.

it needs to be done
it's the right thing for our future

Schools in ALL neighborhoods should be well funded in order to have the best, state of the art equipment for kids to learn with.

"How can you give better working and living conditions when they are savages?

some black people and some white people and some brown people and some yellow people are savages!

I think you might actually be one....

But most people are decent and just want to live a long happy and healthy life...

and I don't want to GIVE them anything.....

I think we need to re-think wages and pay scales and cost of living and poverty level and adjust things to everyones benefit...

right now 20% of the population live BELOW Poverty Level wages

and another 20% live BARELY above Poverty Level.

those are people who can't buy a pizza
or go out to eat
or go to a movie
or contribute to the economy in any meaningful way.

if EVERYONE WORKING A FULL TIME JOB earned ABOVE POVERTY LEVEL then EVERYONE could buy a pizza! and chips!
If everyone had SPENDING MONEY the economy would hum along...

including in black neighborhoods....

where they now would have enough money for pizza AND to paint the house!

a movie AND redecorate the living room!

the economy would be buzzing!

you do understand that concentrating MORE and MORE of the wealth into fewer and fewer hands is NOT good for the economy?

I'm happy having millionaires and billionaires!

but less poverty would help everyone

"Do young, white, males get fair and equal treatment under the law?"

Of course they do.

That is why the McMichaels were walking around eating pizza and going to movies for 2 months before being arrested for murder

that is why cliven bundy and hundreds of conservatives aimed guns at feds and nobody went to jail

that is why blacks go to jail for pot so much more than whites, who use it just as much!

"When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others...."

that is certainly something that needs to be addressed and not allowed to be a problem

but BEFORE them and WITHOUT them we KNOW who the people were who were MORE equal...white males....

I'm sure you would prefer white male special rights but the rest of us are still trying for equality

but reparations are BS

but money?

no way!
Do young, white, males get fair and equal treatment under the law? When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others....

Probably not much.
MAGA and KAGA will require a well educated population. We NEED to be REALLY GOOD in science, research, development in order to ensure the USA remains a powerful country.

Can't have THAT!

so we NEED EXCELLENT and AFFORDABLE EDUCATION so that we can remain a GREAT and POWERFUL country.

I bet if you asked businesses to donate to education to receive tax breaks it could be arranged.

it needs to be done

Schools in ALL neighborhoods should be well funded in order to have the best, state of the art equipment for kids to learn with.

some black people and some white people and some brown people and some yellow people are savages!

But most people are decent and just want to live a long happy and healthy life...

I think we need to re-think wages and pay scales and cost of living and poverty level and adjust things to everyones benefit...

or go out to eat
or go to a movie

if EVERYONE WORKING A FULL TIME JOB earned ABOVE POVERTY LEVEL then EVERYONE could buy a pizza! and chips!

you do understand that concentrating MORE and MORE of the wealth into fewer and fewer hands is NOT good for the economy?

Of course they do.

That is why the McMichaels were walking around eating pizza and going to movies for 2 months before being arrested for murder

that is why cliven bundy and hundreds of conservatives aimed guns at feds and nobody went to jail

that is why blacks go to jail for pot so much more than whites, who use it just as much!

"When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others...."

that is certainly something that needs to be addressed and not allowed to be a problem

but BEFORE them and WITHOUT them we KNOW who the people were who were MORE equal...white males....

I'm sure you would prefer white male special rights but the rest of us are still trying for equality
Not of we keep allowing Trespassers and inept, cheap labor Business Visas in.

but reparations are BS

but money?

no way!

Probably not much.

Can't have THAT!

it needs to be done

or go out to eat
or go to a movie

Of course they do.

How old are you and what is your current level of education?

C'mon bud, they're not ALL savages.
I never said all, i said those that you want to give better working and living conditions to. The road to recovery is first addressing your own issues...

14 trillion is just an asinine number to start with. Anyone who thinks this is a thought out or serious call is just being obtuse. You might as well call for a bazillion dollars.

It matters not anyway, reparations are not happening, will never happen and are an absolutely asinine idea in any measure. It will do nothing but bring more requests for ever larger amounts.

Everyone’s a victim, always someone else’s fault that my life sucks. Geez people have to grow Up and put on their big boy pants and assume responsibility for their actions. You don’t apply yourself then don’t expect everyone else to take care of your pathetic ass from cradle to grave.

You don’t deter the endless “gibs me dat” of upturned pals by filling them with money. You do it by letting them suffer their own fate by virtue of their own idleness. Eventually only the worthwhile will remain.

Give them a penny and they will never stop till this country is bankrupt and destitute.

I think we have "given" enough money, and it still doesnt work. Stop giving them money, they either work, or be shot for trying to steal other people's property, end of story.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Reparations my ass. I don't know anyone who was a slave and I sure as hell don't know anyone who owned a slave.

Neither do any of the current African Americans. What a load of horse shit.

I think we have "given" enough money, and it still doesnt work. Stop giving them money, they either work, or be shot for trying to steal other people's property, end of story.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Reparations my ass. I don't know anyone who was a slave and I sure as hell don't know anyone who owned a slave.

Neither do any of the current African Americans. What a load of horse shit.
Now be fair...

Just pay them for every day they can PROVE they were a slave!!!

OK, give reparations to that ethnicity but after reparations are given first to our model ethnicity: Asian Americans.

The Chinese were so badly treated here in California that even the state Constitution specifically outlined discrimination. And about twenty were lynched in 1871.

The law-abiding and hard-working California Japanese were thrown into detention camps in World War II. Although a few did finally get $5,000, they should all get much more.

Give it to them only if they go back to Africa

Maybe the best option is for whites to shut up and listen.

Forum List

Back