🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So blacks want 14 trillion bucks

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?
I think we have "given" enough money, and it still doesnt work. Stop giving them money, they either work, or be shot for trying to steal other people's property, end of story.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288
That 22 trillion is divided by 60 years and it didn't go to blacks. Right now 84 percent of all blacks eligible to work do so. You're ignorant, whites get most of the welfare.

Reparations" who gets them?

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

how black must one be? 50% like obama? 90%, 20% Is the payment pro rated based on the % black?

this whole idea is blatant stupidity and pandering by the dems trying to buy votes.

OK, give reparations to that ethnicity but after reparations are given first to our model ethnicity: Asian Americans.

The Chinese were so badly treated here in California that even the state Constitution specifically outlined discrimination. And about twenty were lynched in 1871.

The law-abiding and hard-working California Japanese were thrown into detention camps in World War II. Although a few did finally get $5,000, they should all get much more.
Japanese got 25,000 each. Blacks have worked harder and have endured much more. There is no model minority. And you do understand that you've been paying native Americans reparations and will be doing so all your life? Our tax money helped build suburbs. It also paid to back up those FHA loans whites got to move into the suburbs. Our tax dollars go to help whit corporations move into towns tax free. I can keep going. You're another dumb stormfront trooper.

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

how black must one be? 50% like obama? 90%, 20% Is the payment pro rated based on the % black?

this whole idea is blatant stupidity and pandering by the dems trying to buy votes.
Do you ask that question when you pay native americans reparations every year?

OK, give reparations to that ethnicity but after reparations are given first to our model ethnicity: Asian Americans.

The Chinese were so badly treated here in California that even the state Constitution specifically outlined discrimination. And about twenty were lynched in 1871.

The law-abiding and hard-working California Japanese were thrown into detention camps in World War II. Although a few did finally get $5,000, they should all get much more.
Japanese got 25,000 each. Blacks have worked harder and have endured much more. There is no model minority. And you do understand that you've been paying native Americans reparations and will be doing so all your life? Our tax money helped build suburbs. It also paid to back up those FHA loans whites got to move into the suburbs. Our tax dollars go to help whit corporations move into towns tax free. I can keep going. You're another dumb stormfront trooper.

Were you a slave at one time in your life? were your parents? Would you be better off in the Congo today?

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.
Nobody gave 14 trillion to blacks.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

I dont pay them or anyone else, the government does. Native Americans and slaves got a raw deal 200 years ago, No american living today is responsible for that, nor can any living american undo it. Its a sad part of our history. We all agree on that------------so lets go tear down the pyramids since the Egyptians used slave labor 5000 years ago.

We already gave $14 trillion to blacks, problem is Dems took the money and spent most of it on whites.
Nobody gave 14 trillion to blacks.

It was spent trying to help them, but until they decide to help themselves no amount of money will work.
I'm black and until you help yourself from making ignorant ass white racist comments don't say shit to me. There has been no 14 trillion spent trying to help us.

so who exactly was the war on poverty aimed at? who was LBJ trying to help?

Were you a slave at one time in your life? were your parents? Would you be better off in the Congo today?
Would you be better off in Yugoslavia? Reparations are for more than slavery. white human rights violations against us didn't end with the EP. Hell the EP didn't even really end slavery.

Or we give each of them a a $500 airline ticket to Liberia
and let them run their own country into the ground

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

I dont pay them or anyone else, the government does. Native Americans and slaves got a raw deal 200 years ago, No american living today is responsible for that, nor can any living american undo it. Its a sad part of our history. We all agree on that------------so lets go tear down the pyramids since the Egyptians used slave labor 5000 years ago.
And the government should pay us. No we don't need to go back to the pyramids to fix the wrongs done by our government. It's easy for whites to talk your dumb shit, but you wouldn't have these weak ass excuses if you were black and had to live here.

Would you be better off in Yugoslavia? Reparations are for more than slavery. white human rights violations against us didn't end with the EP. Hell the EP didn't even really end slavery.

my ancestry is mostly Scottish, and I would be just fine there today I think. Reparations would go to living blacks, not the victims of slavery or oppression. You need to spend some time listening to Ben Carson and David West and Candace Owens. you might learn something

Ah, the war on poverty and the great Lyndon Baines Johnson who once said " Ill have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" Your hero, right?
The war on poverty had nothing to do with Johnson signing the voting rights act.

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

And the government should pay us. No we don't need to go back to the pyramids to fix the wrongs done by our government. It's easy for whites to talk your dumb shit, but you wouldn't have these weak ass excuses if you were black and had to live here.

are you being forced to live here? I don't think so. I am quite sure that you could immigrate to Kenya (obama's ancestral home), or any african country if you hate this one so much.

I have black friends and relatives who are happy and successful in the USA, You are what you make yourself to be. Your failure is yours, not the country's

my ancestry is mostly Scottish, and I would be just fine there today I think. Reparations would go to living blacks, not the victims of slavery or oppression. You need to spend some time listening to Ben Carson and David West and Candace Owens. you might learn something
No, I'll not listen to sellouts suggested by white racists. I know members of Alen Wests family. They don't even like him.

Ah, the war on poverty and the great Lyndon Baines Johnson who once said " Ill have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" Your hero, right?
The war on poverty had nothing to do with Johnson signing the voting rights act.

No, I never said it did, Johnson started the "war" on poverty. Democrats tried to fillibuster the civil rights act in the 1960s, which Johnson finally signed when republicans passed it in congress.

No, I'll not listen to sellouts suggested by white racists. I know members of Alen Wests family. They don't even like him.

yeah , kinda hard to deal with the truth isn't it? So any blacks that do not follow the party line of Sharpton, Jackson etc are sellouts? You are very confused.

Does Whoopi get it?
MIke Jordan
Al Sharpton
Oprah
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Obama
Lebron James
Jameis Winston
Kapernick
the head of BET

are you being forced to live here? I don't think so. I am quite sure that you could immigrate to Kenya (obama's ancestral home), or any african country if you hate this one so much.

I have black friends and relatives who are happy and successful in the USA, You are what you make yourself to be. Your failure is yours, not the country's
I was born here. I have first amendment rights. If that is something you cannot accept, get on a plane and move to Edinburgh before the EU bans Americans.

Forum List

Back