so called hate crimes

It's not against the law to hate someone who's different than I am.

(A) this is a Thought Crime - not cool.

(B) often employed in a fashion that is a de facto double jeopardy situation.

(C) unnecessary and often harmful. The worst sort of kowtowing to ignorant constituents.

Dingbats: there has to be a predicate crime committed first. Our country is experiencing an uptick of crime that stems from hatred: murders of people in houses of worship, people murdered because of their skin color while shopping, vandals defacing houses of worship, people gunned down because they were women. We are experiencing a wave of domestic terrorism. The people who do these things should be in prison for good. I don't know how anyone could defend these monsters. We, the public, need to defend ourselves and not allow society to be overrun by these pigs.

It is totally ironic that the monsters who do these things have never been hurt by anyone whom they have targeted.

`
Read the article. It's a joke. It ends with this;

It’s the camel nose under the tent, all for no moral or legal good whatsoever. Yet in Indiana, a host of Christian universities have joined the Republican governor in a move that would limit and deny justice, while simultaneously provide a springboard for future government harassment and censure of Christian citizens. Righteous discernment indeed.

It's about a right wing reader whining about a republican governor supporting hate crime legislation backed by Christian colleges. It sounds more like a nazi complaining on a right wing "We'll print anything" site. Perhaps yon nazi has a point, note well;
`
Capture-017.jpg
`
Per capita, scum who beat up LGBT have been attacked (per capita) 35.6 %, followed by Muslims at 13.9 then blacks at 11.2%. Why in hells name would the GOP want to toss a hate crime against these outstanding citizens and patriots, Further more, why would Christian colleges support such anti-American laws?

By the way. nothing left wing was not mentioned in the article.
`

Last edited:
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...iversities_join_indiana_hate_crimes_push.html

nothing more than left wing hysteria that is unfortunately on law books not a judicial narrative but a political one.
When is the last time someone was attacked / murdered because the perpetrator 'liked' the victim?

No need for a 'hate crime'. Laws already exist covering those crimes. If only to add more time to their sentence just add the time to their sentence - no need to create a new PC term / class of crime (label) to pile on top of the one already charged.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...iversities_join_indiana_hate_crimes_push.html

nothing more than left wing hysteria that is unfortunately on law books not a judicial narrative but a political one.
When is the last time someone was attacked / murdered because the perpetrator 'liked' the victim?

No need for a 'hate crime'. Laws already exist covering those crimes. If only to add more time to their sentence just add the time to their sentence - no need to create a new PC term / class of crime (label) to pile on top of the one already charged.
Agreed

PC may be about the elite Left FEELING superior to the rest of us. They think it is their right to tell us what to think and what not to think. It is similar to what is done in all totalitarian societies.

To me, if a Native American attacks me, goes down the street and beats up a black guy, and he gets charged with a hate crime against the black guy but not against me because I am Native American, too, is RACIST IMO.

The fact that 'Hate Crime' hardly EVER gets applied to black-on-white crime is just as racist, again, IMHO.

There is no reason to be upset with "Christian" colleges and universities for backing hate-crime laws. These laws were designed to stop violent predators on our streets. I don't know who this peter heck is, but I wonder why he is linking the Christian faith with street violence. Are street predators all Christian and he wants to shield them from being held accountable for their religion-based violence?

Heck doesn't sound like a person practicing the Christian faith, just a member of a crazy, violent cult that thinks that violence against LGBTs, Jews, Muslims and more is okay, and this is, of course, the American Stinker.

Christians are not singled out, regardless of what this moron says. They, like all of us, are required to obey the law and not commit any crimes. Professing to be a "Christian," of any sort, is not a defense.

BTW: there are millions of Americans who are NOT members of heck's variation of Christianity. People of every faith, and no faith, live here as decent citizens.

Last edited:

Spot on.

The terms 'crime' and 'justice' require no modifier.

What is a hate crime? A hate crime is an act of violence against a likely Democrat voter.

Forum List

Back