So damn typical

Joe Biden got up this morning and went to church and then visited the grave of his son. What did the right wing evangelicals so called Chosen One do on the Lord's day...yup, went to the golf course...again. Chosen One my ass...Biden goes to church, Trump hits golf course after US election result
I thought you progs didnt believe in God, are you saying that Joe believes that there is a God, so you dumbfucks need to shut up?
Who said liberals don't believe in God?..

Joe Biden got up this morning and went to church and then visited the grave of his son. What did the right wing evangelicals so called Chosen One do on the Lord's day...yup, went to the golf course...again. Chosen One my ass...Biden goes to church, Trump hits golf course after US election result

Was his crackhead son Hunter and the niece Hunter was banging and smoking crack with there too?

Maybe they should have been. The Lord frowns on smoking crack and banging your own niece. As He does those who support murdering unborn children.

Was his crackhead son Hunter and the niece Hunter was banging and smoking crack with there too?

Maybe they should have been. The Lord frowns on smoking crack and banging your niece.
Out trolling again I see...

Maybe they should have been. The Lord frowns on smoking crack and banging your niece.
Out trolling again I see...

Oh, I see.

So did I make all that up?

Damn we have foolish liberals on here all the time claiming that belief in god is a backwoods idea. Part of the Republican platform that needs to be removed. It doesn’t fit with science.
Now suddenly they are all in on God and religion?
I have to ask did you follow Trumps every move? Are you very sure he did not go to church, or pray in his bedroom? Or is praying and god only limited to church during certain days and hours?

It is clear you will bite Trump's ankles and hump Trump's leg from now until you pass on.

TDS appears to be permanent.

Sad really.

Aw what's the matter snowflake..your wittle feelings hurt?

It is clear you will bite Trump's ankles and hump Trump's leg from now until you pass on.

Sad really.

Cuppy cakes you are the one with the hissy fit thread.

How much time you waste on Orange Man Bad.

I thought you progs didnt believe in God, are you saying that Joe believes that there is a God, so you dumbfucks need to shut up?
Who said liberals don't believe in God?..
Most of the posters on this board. They dont believe in the All Mighty, which is why they claim there is Global Warming, err, Global Ice Age, err, Climate Change, or what ever next in the coming decade...

Jesuit Pedo Joe belongs to the cult that is the catholic church......and jesuits are the most disgusting sector of that particular cult that is based on paganism with a few Biblical references thrown in for effect. Since pedophilia is part of the rituals these "priests" participate in? You can tell that Jesuit Pedo Joe is keeping with tradition as is Hunter Biden......fruit never falls far from the tree and especially in this case.

Sad really.

Leg-humping ankle-biters. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Sad really.

More projecting. You guys and girls are really getting good at that.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Forum List

Back