So Dems; If Hillary Wins...

This is one of the many memes pushed by conservative media that has simply no basis in empirical evidence.

Political rhetoric in this country just continues to decline across the board.

Political rhetoric has declined everywhere, that's because all most people want to do is argue and shout at each other, which ultimately of course is counter-productive.

Who are you going to blame for your continued personal failures, lack of success, and social injustice overall?
Obama?

GWB of course.
As funny as that sounds I have no doubt that many actually will blame Bush. One thing is for sure; they never run out of scapegoats for their own shortcomings in life...

Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything.
Wow...you've done some thinking as well!
Kiwi, if you have nothing to contribute to an intelligent conversation just go somewhere else to troll. Watch an All Black rugby haka, there are a lot of mean looking manly players there....
haka-o.gif

Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything.

Sorry do you have a point regarding the OP topic, or are you just Trolling?
I've made my point.

Which is you Trolling, your point isn't even On Topic with regard to the OP topic.

Your point as usual is completely worthless and as usual illustrates that you have the intelligence of a paper cup.
You really should stop all this thinking...you're going to break something.
Go back to your sloganeering and talking points, it's much less effort.

I'm far more equipped in the thinking department than you are.

You should go back to The Troll House. Whilst you're on your way back to The Troll House, you might read the Zone 2 rules.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads."

I've made my point.

Which is you Trolling, your point isn't even On Topic with regard to the OP topic.

Your point as usual is completely worthless and as usual illustrates that you have the intelligence of a paper cup.
You really should stop all this thinking...you're going to break something.
Go back to your sloganeering and talking points, it's much less effort.

I'm far more equipped in the thinking department than you are.

You should go back to The Troll House. Whilst you're on your way back to The Troll House, you might read the Zone 2 rules.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads."
Your thinking is generally limited to boring regurgitation of left/right talking points.
How is
"Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything."
relevant to the OP?

I realise that you're a complete idiot, as the majority of your posts illustrate.

However I was responding to the previous comment, here, this is how it went.

Vastator (you know him of the OP):

"As funny as that sounds I have no doubt that many actually will blame Bush. One thing is for sure; they never run out of scapegoats for their own shortcomings in life..."

Me:

"Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything."
And I complimented you on your well-considered and reasoned response.

Who are you going to blame for your continued personal failures, lack of success, and social injustice overall?
Obama?
Are the Republicans going to obstruct her?

I'll blame the lobbyists because if they don't like her ideas they will simply pay off senators and congressmen to obstruct.

And lobbyists bribe both sides.

When Republicans rule they won't fix problems. When Democrats rule the GOP won't let us

Obama?

GWB of course.
As funny as that sounds I have no doubt that many actually will blame Bush. One thing is for sure; they never run out of scapegoats for their own shortcomings in life...

Well I wouldn't elevate it to 'thinking'. 'Grunting' maybe, 'braying' possibly, 'cackling' indubitably.

The OP is quite odd to begin with, Trump is already trying to blame his failure on a 'rigged election'. Is that kinda what you were looking for OP?

Obama?

I'll blame the lobbyists because if they don't like her ideas they will simply pay off senators and congressmen to obstruct.

When Republicans rule they won't fix problems. When Democrats rule the GOP won't let us

That's one thing that people should be able to agree with, regardless of politics, that Political Lobbyists are a menace and should be removed from the political realm.

Hillary are favous but if Cruz gets in the Quiz there can be a republican new leader and off course have bigger chance than Trump. I want's Ted Cruz or other republican or Gary Johnson. Change me from Jill Stein. Jill isn't best?? Old like Sanders.

I want's three or two represetants in last campaign.

Obama?

That's one thing that people should be able to agree with, regardless of politics, that Political Lobbyists are a menace and should be removed from the political realm.
If trump were smart he'd start attacking lobbyists, not war heroes and women.

Hillary are favous but if Cruz gets in the Quiz there can be a republican new leader and off course have bigger chance than Trump. I want's Ted Cruz or other republican or Gary Johnson. Change me from Jill Stein. Jill isn't best?? Old like Sanders.

I want's three or two represetants in last campaign.
Are you rich and greedy or poor and stupid?

Obama?

Obama created over 10 million private sector jobs
We're number one on earth for natural gas and oil production.
His safetynet made it far easier for millions of Americans that would of otherwise suffered as their great grand parents did during the great depression.
Dow jones is over 18,000.

What kind of success do you have in mind? YOu do realize that the 19th century that you propose had only the super rich be the successful ones in most cases.

He did all that by himself?

There are still over 42 million on food stamps. Since that occurred during his presidency, are you going to blame him for it?

Did some checking on the numbers. When Bush had an unemployment rate of 4.9%, there were 27 million on food stamps. When Obama has the same rate of 4.9%, there are 42 million on food stamps. What's wrong. The black can't do any better than that?

Obama?

His safetynet made it far easier for millions of Americans that would of otherwise suffered as their great grand parents did during the great depression.

What kind of success do you have in mind? YOu do realize that the 19th century that you propose had only the super rich be the successful ones in most cases.

There are still over 42 million on food stamps. Since that occurred during his presidency, are you going to blame him for it?

Did some checking on the numbers. When Bush had an unemployment rate of 4.9%, there were 27 million on food stamps. When Obama has the same rate of 4.9%, there are 42 million on food stamps. What's wrong. The black can't do any better than that?

"There are still over 42 million on food stamps."

In 2016 it's surely a disgrace and something to be ashamed about that so many people haven't the ability to feed themselves and their family.

In 2016 there shouldn't have to be food stamps, food banks, soup kitchens etc, that there is, this says that something is fundamentally wrong that so many people are failing in society.

Obama?

If trump were smart he'd start attacking lobbyists, not war heroes and women.

I'm all for attacking the lobbyists, The Donald has been attacking various groups who are associated with vipers like the lobbyists.

Obama?[/QUOTE]

GWB of course.[/QUOTE]

Bush left a mess both at home & abroad, that is a fact. However the two most culpable for the past 7+ years are Boehner & McConnell. Intentional misfeasance by putting Party & personal benefits first, not country!

Obama?

In 2016 it's surely a disgrace and something to be ashamed about that so many people haven't the ability to feed themselves and their family.

In 2016 there shouldn't have to be food stamps, food banks, soup kitchens etc, that there is, this says that something is fundamentally wrong that so many people are failing in society.

Yep, and the cause is conservatism!

Obama?

And each of those employees, who are mostly illegal invaders, is now screaming for $15.00 per hour.

What they'd say is, if the illegal immigrants aren't paid, then they'll resort to criminal activity.

Who is they?

Obama?

Yep, and the cause is conservatism!

How can the cause be Conservatism?

The amount of Americans on food stamps was 27 million when GWB was President.

The amount of Americans on food stamps is now 42 million and you've had Obama as President since 2009. So during the Obama Presidency the number has nearly doubled.

Forum List

Back