So did anyone notice the arson and looting stopped in Kenosha starting the day after Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse shot them?

You shouldn’t put a gun in a child’s hand

But it was self-defense, definitely. I think we could have avoided the whole thing if we had the National Guard protecting Kenosha at the time instead of children wondering how their family’s business is going to do it with all the mobs

Free him. Free Kyle

He was here to protect us
Some children know what they are doing

Food for thought!

Yo mean, the 250 NG members showing up right about then had zero affect and it was all Kyle's doing? What next, are you going to say that Kyle sent the NG? Rump may get jealous over that claim.
The NG wouldn't have showed up without Kyle doing what he did---so no matter how you slice it---KYLE protected Kenosha and ended the madness by killing two of the thugs and wounding a third. He deserves a medal.

Food for thought!

Yo mean, the 250 NG members showing up right about then had zero affect and it was all Kyle's doing? What next, are you going to say that Kyle sent the NG? Rump may get jealous over that claim.
The NG wouldn't have showed up without Kyle doing what he did---so no matter how you slice it---KYLE protected Kenosha and ended the madness by killing two of the thugs and wounding a third. He deserves a medal.

Wow, Kyle commands the NG. Who knew. If our NG here were to know that they were actually commanded by a 17 year old I bet they would be proud. And when they showed up in Denver a couple of months ago, did anyone make them aware that they were called to arms by a 17 year old? Someone should let them know. That should make them do a better job.

Food for thought!

Wow, Kyle commands the NG. Who knew. If our NG here were to know that they were actually commanded by a 17 year old I bet they would be proud. And when they showed up in Denver a couple of months ago, did anyone make them aware that they were called to arms by a 17 year old? Someone should let them know. That should make them do a better job.

I'm sorry that you don't read and stay informed. THE NG was only allowed in following Kyle shooting the Democrat Brown Shirts---up till that point governor
Evers was happy to to keep the NG out.

However, as soon as Kyle killed off the violent rioters, Evers called for the NG.

Forum List

Back