So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

No, not me specifically. They stand in the back and just watch the crowd for general wrong behavior like maybe seeing someone smoking or fighting. They aren't above me with a TV camera spying on my scratching my balls with a nightvision camera filming it.

Only you tards do stuff like that.

there are balconies that reach near front rows? I assumed MGT security upstairs thru a one way mirror or other.

i dont know movie theaters since mid-2000s maybe I’m wrong? i dont like her anymore? Out with a D? Maybe shes all baloney like the other R?

Most of them are 450-pound blue-haired cheeto-smeared basement dwellers with gender studies degrees, not even smart enough to get lowly teaching jobs.

to be honest, you're probably spot on OPJQ

but, i have to say, that doesn't necessarily make them bad women

just desperate ones......and there's plenty of my gender willing to give them a pass.....

~S~

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: :dunno:... Big Deal.... she grabbed his package at least he had something to grab down there....
No. Freaking. Shit!

The Democrats who are all in favor of letting "transwomen," recruit our kids in the public schools that we pay taxes for and they do not, and who argue strenuously on another thread in favor of providing manuals for having oral and anal sex between a kid and a grown man, thinly disguised as novels, suddenly are all moralistic about a Republican woman getting to third base at a concert?

Their credibility is shot.

No. Freaking. Shit!

The Democrats who are all in favor of letting "transwomen," recruit our kids in the public schools that we pay taxes for and they do not, and who argue strenuously on another thread in favor of providing manuals for having oral and anal sex between a kid and a grown man, thinly disguised as novels, suddenly are all moralistic about a Republican woman getting to third base at a concert?

Their credibility is shot.
Democrats are repulsed by normal sexual behavior between a consenting man and woman.

I've had my dick fondled at a movie by a few of my past girlfriends and loved every minute of it. 👍

Last edited:
Is she crazy? Vaping? After being asked not to? Singing? Clapping? laughing too loud? Public Sex? WTH? Who gets tossed out of a movie theater?
Those in DC really think they own the country. Ban her for life for causing a scene. Good God y’all!
It was in Denver and it was a musical performance. Try to keep up.

It was in Denver and it was a musical performance. Try to keep up.

I don’t give a crap if it as at the Apollo In Harlem. It said Beetlejuice performance in movie theater. With ushers? WTH? Pregnant lady right behind, bothered. Why not move? Act like a human. Beetlejuice was a movie last I knew?

Last edited:
Any intelligent public figure needs to assume they’re being recorded every single moment they’re in public, and most of the time they’re in private.

I guess not
She only won by the slimmest of margins. This won't help.

Can't believe Boebert who was born in a trailer park, who doesn't know who her daddy is, has an ex-husband who likes to expose himself in public would behave like this.

I am shocked! shocked!

Once again, republicans get no respect nor privacy, followed and hounded everywhere by the deep state fascists. Just goes to shw how much the uniparty is shitting themselves over actual people fighting for the American citizen. Wonder what we'd find if Joe and Hunter were followed around in the dark with nightvision cameras hoping to get anything they can looking to destroy their careers? LOTS.

It just makes Boebert hotter. If I was with her, I'd be all over her too like a cheap suit!
Get over yourself. Everyone was taped that day. It was a surveillance video.

And her groping would not have come out if she had not lied about the vaping part. The full surveillance video was most probably released to the media by the theater to defend themselves. And it looks like it was Fox news that first got the whole video.

Forum List

Back