So, Does Anybody Still Support Biden?

China will use force where the other nations didn't. They don't want a trading partner, they want a subjugated population they can enslave.
Don’t think so. China has seen the Brits, tbe Soviets and now the Americans try and fail to remake Afghanistan. Whatever you may say about them , they are practical. And unlike Americans, who change governments and policies every four to eight years...theirs is remarkably consistent and with an eye to to far future (we are not good at that). I think their main interest would be stability vs civil war in Afghanistan and if stability is autocratic and repressive that isn’t going to bother them one bit,

First of all I'm a she not a he, second of all how do you think the attacks of 9/11 happened dum-dum? By plane.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?????

Are you sure it is my poor avatar you are responding to?
I mean, I'm pretty doggone sure I never questioned....or even considered..... your chosen he/she identities.
You be you, DW.
I'm cool with whatever you choose.

But then, back to the post I responded to from poster Potter and his fretting over "open borders".

When, then, you brought up ....'da plane, da plane'.

Really? So, you too fret over open borders?

With a plane. At 30,000 ft?

OK. I guess.

But that border between McAllen and Reynosa.......from 30,000ft......is kind of ephemeral.

IMHO

I stand by Biden and Trump for having the idea to end the forgotten war that has cost us lives and money and should have ended after the death of Osama…

I do feel he ( Biden ) messed the withdrawal up and owns the mess he caused!

I didn't vote for Biden. If the election was tomorrow I would. I said when Trump said he was going to pull the troops that if he did I would consider voting for him. He didn't.

Now Biden needs to follow through and I doubt he runs again and this doesn't bleed over to Harris but I absolutely support him finally doing the right thing.
You'd support him regardless.
You love his intentions......you just don't like the fact that he's screwing everything up.
But this is what happens when you vote against someone instead of for someone.

You'd support him regardless.
You love his intentions......you just don't like the fact that he's screwing everything up.
But this is what happens when you vote against someone instead of for someone.

I didn't vote for Biden but he isn't screwing this up. There is a reason Bush, Obama nor Trump did what needed done. They were cowards because it was going to get ugly.

When you do stupid things and staying in Afghanistan was extremely stupid, bad things will happen.

I didn't vote for Biden but he isn't screwing this up. There is a reason Bush, Obama nor Trump did what needed done. They were cowards because it was going to get ugly.

When you do stupid things and staying in Afghanistan was extremely stupid, bad things will happen.
Dude...you really need to remove your head from your ass.
I've been in one of these countries in my active-duty career as a military adviser.....and Biden fucked this up royally.

Don’t think so. China has seen the Brits, tbe Soviets and now the Americans try and fail to remake Afghanistan. Whatever you may say about them , they are practical. And unlike Americans, who change governments and policies every four to eight years...theirs is remarkably consistent and with an eye to to far future (we are not good at that). I think their main interest would be stability vs civil war in Afghanistan and if stability is autocratic and repressive that isn’t going to bother them one bit,
All of the above is true.....problem being alot of innocent people who never lived under the oppressive Taliban will end up dying.
The problem today with our government is that it's too woke to be practical anymore.
Nobody wants to live like Americans live in NYC or San Francisco.

Dude...you really need to remove your head from your ass.
I've been in one of these countries in my active-duty career as a military adviser.....and Biden fucked this up royally.

Starting this crap to start with is the screw up.

Starting this crap to start with is the screw up.
How long do you think Biden has been in Washington?
He's as much to blame as anyone. The people that got us into Afghanistan also got him into the Oval Office. They're intentionally causing a humanitarian crisis so they can cause another mad rush of Muslim refugees flooding the West.

How long do you think Biden has been in Washington?
He's as much to blame as anyone. The people that got us into Afghanistan also got him into the Oval Office. They're intentionally causing a humanitarian crisis so they can cause another mad rush of Muslim refugees flooding the West.

Blame him for his earlier support and votes. I won't argue with you that he was wrong.

And that's the sad part. America is supposed to be one of the best
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeeeez! You folks sure do fret a lot about stuff you have so little control of.
What's with that?

For the record, while you fret about 'nobody wants' to live there........well, San Francisco is really pretty small.
Less than 900,000 souls live there (last I read).
So, be at peace folks. The world ain't coming to an end.
Inshalla!

ps.....I lived in San Francisco in the 80's and thought it was a fabulous place to live. Loved it. Moved to Chicago ---career stuff, you know ---- for a lot more money, but, ..... but, I left my heart in San Francisco.

My bride goes back to visit old girlfriends there every September....(ala' Sam Clemens: '
The coldest winter I've ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

All of the above is true.....problem being alot of innocent people who never lived under the oppressive Taliban will end up dying.
The problem today with our government is that it's too woke to be practical anymore.
True, but I don’t see what “woke“ has to do with this.

Forum List

Back