🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Go save a whale. I don't need your white liberal "caring". You guys are bigger suckers than those people that fall for the Nigerian bank scams.
Actually, considering you mindlessly parrot white liberals' views on conservative racism, I'd say you're the sucker here.

So blacks had no experience with white conservative racism until white liberals told us about it?

Well thank god for white liberals telling us that segregation was racism. We would have continued to let it happen, if not for the mighty white savior.:lol:
As long as you dutifully vote Dem like you're told to do, they don't give a damn how you're treated.

Fact: White conservatives are racist.

fact: black people are lazy and shiftless

edit: i meant to say negroes are lazy and shiftless

How can you say something like that??? You are not just misguided, like I thought. You're an out and out ignorant racist. How much better the world would be if you were not in it.

Point_over_your_head.jpg

How can you say something like that??? You are not just misguided, like I thought. You're an out and out ignorant racist. How much better the world would be if you were not in it.
Either that or he is saying such things to raise the hackles of small, petty, bigoted little turds like you. :badgrin:

That response tells me you are just like him. A worthless human being. Get bent.

Your outrage would have more credibility if you'd been criticizing Salt for his racism.

I don't need my, "outrage", to have credibility with the likes of you, Dave. And I don't need you to tell me whom to criticize. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Either that or he is saying such things to raise the hackles of small, petty, bigoted little turds like you. :badgrin:

That response tells me you are just like him. A worthless human being. Get bent.
That response tells me that you're a thin-skinned, sniveling, knee-jerk titty baby.

Grow the fuck up.

Your outrage would have more credibility if you'd been criticizing Salt for his racism.

I don't need my, "outrage", to have credibility with the likes of you, Dave. And I don't need you to tell me whom to criticize. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
*shrug* No skin off my nose. If you don't mind your sole criterion of racism being correctly pointed out as having to do with politics, it really doesn't bother me.

That response tells me that you're a thin-skinned, sniveling, knee-jerk titty baby.

Grow the fuck up.

Go to hell. You and your pals are the ones that need to grow up. Your post is just immature and stupid. You fit right in with them.

*shrug* No skin off my nose. If you don't mind your sole criterion of racism being correctly pointed out as having to do with politics, it really doesn't bother me.

Good. Then STFU.

Sure does. He learned that it kinda takes away from your important speech on the Economy, if you try and play a silly Political Trick with it's Scheduling. Obama was very smart to agree to Thursday, He knew he cover was blown and everyone knew he was playing Political Games asking for the same time as the Debate.

I know you being a white hating, Racists yourself. Think when they say Put in his place that they are talking about his Race, But what it is really about is Obama being an arrogant asshole with little respect for the Opposition, and even less for our Constitution.

Obama is the President of the United states, Not the King. He word is not law, He can not just do as he pleases. Period.

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

It's gonna come back at them...in spades. Watch.

Horse shit. The white house tried to pull a fast one, and got called on it. They knew the debate was already scheduled. Send them a box of tissue.

How do you know what the WH knows or doesn't know??? You don't, so stop making things up.

Not for nothing, Rinata..but I think the emu was being sarcastic. :doubt:

then he's even more stupid and politically tone deaf than i thought.

Why would you think that?

If he knows how they will react and is playing them in a way to make them do and act just like he wants and expects to expose them to the American voters...isn't that genius in motion?

Why would you think or say otherwise?

Because it was so blatantly obvious that he purposefully scheduled the speech to cause drama that he looked like an egocentric asshole who would rather play cheap political games than actually do some real work.

So even if that was his intent, it failed miserably with anyone that has half a brain (hint: that's not you).

If you were the least bit intuitive or fair, you'd know that is not President Obama's style. It is not who he is. But your hate just blinds you teabagheads. Dave likes your post and that alone should tell you that you're way off base.

oh the flux outrage can you people see it? proof positive the race card is just a game to som,e who uses it to there best afvantaage.

If you were the least bit intuitive or fair, you'd know that is not President Obama's style. It is not who he is. .

Wow. Are you serious?

Obama's "style" is to have underlings play hard ball while he declares himself the only "adult" in the room and above such pettiness. It's a strategy that plays quite well to the main stream media. It also quite obviously infuriates anyone that he's used that ploy on...one more reason why his Republican adversaries have come to not only dislike Barack Obama's policies, but also increasingly dislike him as a person.

If you were the least bit intuitive or fair, you'd know that is not President Obama's style. It is not who he is. .

Wow. Are you serious?

Obama's "style" is to have underlings play hard ball while he declares himself the only "adult" in the room and above such pettiness. It's a strategy that plays quite well to the main stream media. It also quite obviously infuriates anyone that he's used that ploy on...one more reason why his Republican adversaries have come to not only dislike Barack Obama's policies, but also increasingly dislike him as a person.
Yeah, how dare that uppity negro beat the GOP with their own tactics, doesn't he know his place?!!! Only the GOP are allowed to use shills like Stuttering LimpTard and HanNITWITty to spew the GOP racist hate while the GOP pretends to have clean hands.

August 9, 2011
Story #4: Regime's 2012 Plan: Politics of Personal Destruction
RUSH: I've talked to many people, potential Republican presidential nominees. Many have asked to come see me personally, and there's a uniformity of message and they've all said, "Rush..." In fact, they've all I think been asking me to behave in a similar way. They say, "Look, we can't go after Obama personally. We just can't afford to do it. We have to stay focused on Obama's policies. We've gotta take the high road."

i'd never do anything like that; i'm not smart enough

:eusa_whistle:

i'd never do anything like that; i'm not smart enough

:eusa_whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you have a good Birthday yesterday?
Happy Belated Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back