🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Wow. Are you serious?

Obama's "style" is to have underlings play hard ball while he declares himself the only "adult" in the room and above such pettiness. It's a strategy that plays quite well to the main stream media. It also quite obviously infuriates anyone that he's used that ploy on...one more reason why his Republican adversaries have come to not only dislike Barack Obama's policies, but also increasingly dislike him as a person.
Yeah, how dare that uppity negro beat the GOP with their own tactics, doesn't he know his place?!!! Only the GOP are allowed to use shills like Stuttering LimpTard and HanNITWITty to spew the GOP racist hate while the GOP pretends to have clean hands.

August 9, 2011
Story #4: Regime's 2012 Plan: Politics of Personal Destruction
RUSH: I've talked to many people, potential Republican presidential nominees. Many have asked to come see me personally, and there's a uniformity of message and they've all said, "Rush..." In fact, they've all I think been asking me to behave in a similar way. They say, "Look, we can't go after Obama personally. We just can't afford to do it. We have to stay focused on Obama's policies. We've gotta take the high road."

KA-POW!!!!!!

kapow.jpg

Wow. Are you serious?

Obama's "style" is to have underlings play hard ball while he declares himself the only "adult" in the room and above such pettiness. It's a strategy that plays quite well to the main stream media. It also quite obviously infuriates anyone that he's used that ploy on...one more reason why his Republican adversaries have come to not only dislike Barack Obama's policies, but also increasingly dislike him as a person.
Yeah, how dare that uppity negro beat the GOP with their own tactics, doesn't he know his place?!!! Only the GOP are allowed to use shills like Stuttering LimpTard and HanNITWITty to spew the GOP racist hate while the GOP pretends to have clean hands.

August 9, 2011
RUSH: I've talked to many people, potential Republican presidential nominees. Many have asked to come see me personally, and there's a uniformity of message and they've all said, "Rush..." In fact, they've all I think been asking me to behave in a similar way. They say, "Look, we can't go after Obama personally. We just can't afford to do it. We have to stay focused on Obama's policies. We've gotta take the high road."

"Uppity negro"? See, this is exactly WHY none of the Republicans nominees now...and none of the Democratic nominees when he ran in 2008...dare to say anything negative about Barack Obama as a person because they will be instantly accused of racism. It's a joke. Sorry, but despite what you hear from the Main Stream Media, the man is not a saint nor does he surround himself with saints. He is in fact rather thin skinned about criticism and prone to being peevish when he doesn't get his way. He and his associates have always played political hardball right back to his first run for the State Senate in Illinois, which he won not by getting more votes than everyone else but by getting all of his opponents disqualified on procedural grounds.

Thanks to the RW moonbats, a new precedent has been set to deny the President his due respect for the scheduling.

It's gonna come back at them...in spades. Watch.

Horse shit. The white house tried to pull a fast one, and got called on it. They knew the debate was already scheduled. Send them a box of tissue.

How do you know what the WH knows or doesn't know??? You don't, so stop making things up.

If the White House did not know, then they are even more ignorant and incompetent than we have heretofore given them credit for.

Which way do you want this? The President either made an amateur political maneuver or he and his staff are grossly uninformed.

Your choice.

August 9, 2011

"Uppity negro"? See, this is exactly WHY none of the Republicans nominees now...and none of the Democratic nominees when he ran in 2008...dare to say anything negative about Barack Obama as a person because they will be instantly accused of racism. It's a joke. Sorry, but despite what you hear from the Main Stream Media, the man is not a saint nor does he surround himself with saints. He is in fact rather thin skinned about criticism and prone to being peevish when he doesn't get his way. He and his associates have always played political hardball right back to his first run for the State Senate in Illinois, which he won not by getting more votes than everyone else but by getting all of his opponents disqualified on procedural grounds.

You know the race mongerers are living in the Twilight Zone when even someone like Geraldine Ferraro was accused of racism for daring to broach the subject of Obama's profound lack of preparation for the presidency.

August 9, 2011

You know the race mongerers are living in the Twilight Zone when even someone like Geraldine Ferraro was accused of racism for daring to broach the subject of Obama's profound lack of preparation for the presidency.

If you look at Barack Obama's life objectively, it's really quite remarkable that someone who's done as little as he has in life has ended up where he has. He somehow managed to get into Columbia after having been a stoned out slacker when he was in high school and his first two years at Occidental. Then despite pedestrian grades there he somehow managed to get into Harvard Law School. From all appearances he got elected as the first black President of the Law Review because Harvard was embroiled in conflict over it's treatment of black faculty and the election of a "person of color" was pushed by the Harvard powers that be as a means to alleviate that conflict. Then he takes his celebrity status as President of the Law Review (of which he's the only LR Pres to ever not publish something under his own name) and uses that to get himself a lucrative book publishing deal and a job at a prestigious Chicago law firm that immediately allowed him time off to go write his book in Bora Bora. Then of course he jumps into politics, getting elected as an Illinois State Senator by getting all of his opponents eliminated on procedural grounds. After a six year period in which not one of the bills he himself sponsored was passed, Barack went hat in hand to Emile Jones the black political "godfather" of Chicago and asked for help. Jones brags to a Chicago Tribune reporter that he's about to make himself a US Senator and starts feeding Obama legislation that other Democratic lawmakers had spent months and even years working on, allowing Barack to just sign his name on it and claim it as it's own. After six years of not being able to pass a single bill...in his last year as a State Senator Obama passed over a dozen. So armed with his now impressive list of legislative accomplishments and backed by Jones, Obama runs for and is elected to the US Senate. As a young "up and coming" black politician, Obama is chosen to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention. He's such a hit with that one speech that he's immediately seen as a future star of the Party and he's once again allowed to piggy back his name onto the legislation of other Democrats in the Senate. Then, despite practically non-existent legislative accomplishments and completely non-existent executive experience he runs for the Presidency of the United States and because of a Main Stream Media that fawns over him like no other candidate in the history of American politics he manages to defeat Hillary Clinton to become the nominee and then John McCain to become the President.

It's really a remarkable story. I don't think you could sell it to Hollywood because it's so hard to believe it could happen...but it did and now we have the most ill prepared President of my lifetime sitting in the Oval Office at one of the most demanding junctures of American history and it's not going well for him or for us.

If you look at Barack Obama's life objectively, it's really quite remarkable that someone who's done as little as he has in life has ended up where he has. He somehow managed to get into Columbia after having been a stoned out slacker when he was in high school and his first two years at Occidental. Then despite pedestrian grades there he somehow managed to get into Harvard Law School. From all appearances he got elected as the first black President of the Law Review because Harvard was embroiled in conflict over it's treatment of black faculty and the election of a "person of color" was pushed by the Harvard powers that be as a means to alleviate that conflict. Then he takes his celebrity status as President of the Law Review (of which he's the only LR Pres to ever not publish something under his own name) and uses that to get himself a lucrative book publishing deal and a job at a prestigious Chicago law firm that immediately allowed him time off to go write his book in Bora Bora. Then of course he jumps into politics, getting elected as an Illinois State Senator by getting all of his opponents eliminated on procedural grounds. After a six year period in which not one of the bills he himself sponsored was passed, Barack went hat in hand to Emile Jones the black political "godfather" of Chicago and asked for help. Jones brags to a Chicago Tribune reporter that he's about to make himself a US Senator and starts feeding Obama legislation that other Democratic lawmakers had spent months and even years working on, allowing Barack to just sign his name on it and claim it as it's own. After six years of not being able to pass a single bill...in his last year as a State Senator Obama passed over a dozen. So armed with his now impressive list of legislative accomplishments and backed by Jones, Obama runs for and is elected to the US Senate. As a young "up and coming" black politician, Obama is chosen to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention. He's such a hit with that one speech that he's immediately seen as a future star of the Party and he's once again allowed to piggy back his name onto the legislation of other Democrats in the Senate. Then, despite practically non-existent legislative accomplishments and completely non-existent executive experience he runs for the Presidency of the United States and because of a Main Stream Media that fawns over him like no other candidate in the history of American politics he manages to defeat Hillary Clinton to become the nominee and then John McCain to become the President.

It's really a remarkable story. I don't think you could sell it to Hollywood because it's so hard to believe it could happen...but it did and now we have the most ill prepared President of my lifetime sitting in the Oval Office at one of the most demanding junctures of American history and it's not going well for him or for us.
So basically you are saying that everything he accomplished, Harvard University, President of the Harvard Law Review, writing a book that was published, State Senator, US Senator and President of the US, was only because he was black. Yeah, nothing the least bit racist about that!!!
:asshole:

So basically you are saying that everything he accomplished, Harvard University, President of the Harvard Law Review, writing a book that was published, State Senator, US Senator and President of the US, was only because he was black. Yeah, nothing the least bit racist about that!!!

Actually that's exactly what I'm saying and it isn't in the slightest bit racist. You honestly think that Barack Obama gets into Columbia with the grades he had at Occidental without Affirmative Action? You think he gets into Harvard Law School? You think he gets elected President of the Law Review that year if he were white? You think he gets the book deal? The no-show law job? You think Emile Jones even talks to him if he's white? You think he gets selected to make the speech at the Democratic National Convention if he's white? You think the media treats him the way they did if he was white? Do you HONESTLY think that a white man with his record would have even been considered for the Presidency? I'm not being racist when I recount Barack Obama's remarkable ascension to power...I'm simply being honest about it.

Actually that's exactly what I'm saying and it isn't in the slightest bit racist. You honestly think that Barack Obama gets into Columbia with the grades he had at Occidental without Affirmative Action? You think he gets into Harvard Law School? You think he gets elected President of the Law Review that year if he were white? You think he gets the book deal? The no-show law job? You think Emile Jones even talks to him if he's white? You think he gets selected to make the speech at the Democratic National Convention if he's white? You think the media treats him the way they did if he was white? Do you HONESTLY think that a white man with his record would have even been considered for the Presidency? I'm not being racist when I recount Barack Obama's remarkable ascension to power...I'm simply being honest about it.

Maybe..maybe not.

And the maybe not part comes because for some strange reason, you've not complained about Clarence Thomas..who's also been helped by Afirmative Action.

He's a hypocrite though, he wants to kill it.

He obviously got into Columbia with the grades he had and you have no proof that affirmative action had anything to do with it. That is just your RACIST opinion. You are just a jealous SLACKER who has accomplished absolutely nothing your entire life!!!

Maybe..maybe not.

And the maybe not part comes because for some strange reason, you've not complained about Clarence Thomas..who's also been helped by Afirmative Action.

I haven't "complained" about Barack Obama. I don't fault him for taking full advantage of the opportunities that were out there, just as I don't fault Clarence Thomas. I've simply pointed out the dangers of promoting someone based less on ability than on skin pigmentation. In this case it's resulted in an unqualified man sitting in the White House.

Maybe..maybe not.

That's Right. Anything blacks have is a result of affirmative action, unless the blacks are CON$ervative, then and only then did they earn it!

Okay, here's a stupid question. If you really believe BHO is nobody and nothing, who just caught a series of lucky breaks (special thanks to Affirmative Action) - why aren't there all manner of black men and women exactly like him?

He obviously got into Columbia with the grades he had and you have no proof that affirmative action had anything to do with it. That is just your RACIST opinion. You are just a jealous SLACKER who has accomplished absolutely nothing your entire life!!!

Why would a top rate institution like Columbia admit a student that had sub par grades if not Affirmative Action? Pointing out the obvious neither makes me a racist nor jealous.

Maybe..maybe not.

I haven't "complained" about Barack Obama. I don't fault him for taking full advantage of the opportunities that were out there, just as I don't fault Clarence Thomas. I've simply pointed out the dangers of promoting someone based less on ability than on skin pigmentation. In this case it's resulted in an unqualified man sitting in the White House.
And if the skin pigmentation is black then they automatically lack the ability, unless they are CON$ervative, of course.

Maybe..maybe not.

:lol:

B+ for effort though.

Why would a top rate institution like Columbia admit a student that had sub par grades if not Affirmative Action? Pointing out the obvious neither makes me a racist nor jealous.
What may be "sub par" to a racist might not be sub par to Columbia. You are just jealous because you are "sub par" for Phoenix University!!! :lol:

I need to see those subpar grades. Link, please.

I don't doubt that it's possible they exist. He already made it clear he was practically a monk at Columbia, and I could make the assumption he did so in order to do better than he did at Occidental.

http://www.oxy.edu/x7992.xml

The 1974 federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (34 CFR Part 99) protects the privacy of student education records. We, therefore, cannot disclose students’ classes, grade point averages, majors or other such information. President Obama's transcripts and other student records have not been released by Occidental.

Last edited:

Maybe..maybe not.

Affirmative action may have a tiny push in the right direction, but what you do once you get their is entirely up to your abilities.

And you don't get to be President of the Harvard Law Review because they feel bad for ya..

Okay, here's a stupid question. If you really believe BHO is nobody and nothing, who just caught a series of lucky breaks (special thanks to Affirmative Action) - why aren't there all manner of black men and women exactly like him?

Excellent point!

Forum List

Back