So far I haven’t seen anyone encourage violence on usmb

We've had at least three members commit terrorist acts.....and we have had members threaten violence....See something/Say something.
Where is your proof that three committed terrorist attacks.

I had some left wing nuts threaten me but I don't put much weight in their BS.

Those who threaten here threaten about truth being posted.

I've been threatened here by many, especially MODS, for posting the below truth....

See the source image

I believe the same was said by KKK members in the South in the 60s. :heehee:
It is despicable how the Democrats have used the law enforcement branches of the Federal government to go after anybody that disagrees with them. Everybody from school parents to Patriots protesting against a stolen election.

But then again our forum hasn’t been infiltrated by the fbi yet

"So far I haven’t seen anyone encourage violence on usmb". Really? There was plenty of support for the Jan 6th occupation of the Capitol, also support for counter protesters at BLM rallies. Of course Rittenhouse had lots of supporters too as did the police who used deadly force against Blacks.

"So far I haven’t seen anyone encourage violence on usmb". Really? There was plenty of support for the Jan 6th occupation of the Capitol, also support for counter protesters at BLM rallies. Of course Rittenhouse had lots of supporters too as did the police who used deadly force against Blacks.

Well, as one example, supporting someone who exercised his right to defend himself is not encouraging violence. It's encouraging self-defense. Supporting the animal who smacked him with a skateboard and the other animal who pointed his handgun at him would definitely be encouraging violence.

I'm so surprised and ashamed that there is an American alive who doesn't instinctively understand this.

There was one leftwinger who had made I think three posts here, who was killed in the south.

Both by USMB members. Someone else pointed out a third one.....they'll have to step up for that one.

What's sad is both of those loons were WELL KNOWN to law enforcement. Long histories of violence, and allowed to roam free.

Why? Progressives love them their violent loons. They do everything in their power to make sure they are able to prey on the innocent.

Well, as one example, supporting someone who exercised his right to defend himself is not encouraging violence. It's encouraging self-defense. Supporting the animal who smacked him with a skateboard and the other animal who pointed his handgun at him would definitely be encouraging violence.

I'm so surprised and ashamed that there is an American alive who doesn't instinctively understand this.
Violence is a choice, self-defense is not. If you go looking for a fight that is a choice. I'm surprised and ashamed that there is a human being alive who doesn't instinctively understand this.

Forum List

Back